Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
true just read updates...hate watching her on screen...facial expressions are so fake...

actually she and pradeep from khtv...would make a great robotic self centered couple...similiar personalities...
Don't even get me starting about my opinions regarding her! 😡
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

hope all of us who have hated Rajni and stopped watching the show coz of her will now return and make the forum active like before :)))

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats right Hinz..some old lovers of the show might return! But is it true that the show has got only 2 months time??
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: gulkie-act

Thats right Hinz..some old lovers of the show might return! But is it true that the show has got only 2 months time??

thats what we've heard Fatima...two months is stll ok I say coz the story can be redeemed if they make some clever changes😉 *hint hint*😆
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess mainly the only solution can be if krish gets over her!! there is no sense in getting her back or maybe she sohud die trying ot save krish , that will be ok, if they show krish rajni that for me will be abs disgusting thing!!
there is no sense in it no at all!she chose her family over his love her family over his family, she faked love she faked politness and ddnt even for a min think that what if she is wrong, the whole idea that she will take revenge of sis love over his fmaily is just 🤢🤢 and should not in anymway be made heriouc!!