*Bigg Boss 6 Spoilers Thread* (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 312

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
She is in village house I heard!! That means she is still part of the show!! Hate you BB to save Aashka!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Bigg Boss 6 Spoilers Thread* (Page 49)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasper75

yasper75

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

She is in village house I heard!! That means she is still part of the show!! Hate you BB to save Aashka!! 

others contestants r there too.

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasper75

I think there will be a total of 6 contestants, not sure how many are in the village, I just hope Aashka does not return, I would rather have Kashif in the house than the rondu.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012taurusbbshaf13El_Doradothroughmysensestuntunituntuni

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I think there will be a total of 6 contestants, not sure how many are in the village, I just hope Aashka does not return, I would rather have Kashif in the house than the rondu.

Agreed!
Why do they want Aashka ? She is absolutely zero entertainment value ...more an irritant actually.!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbbshaf13throughmysenses

CosmicQueen

Groupbie

CosmicQueen

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akndoc

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Agreed!
Why do they want Aashka ? She is absolutely zero entertainment value ...more an irritant actually.!Ouch

how can you prefer tht idiot badtameez kashif to the pretty aashka! aashka brings lot of entertainment n is actually very important for creating drama in the show. they can't afford her to leave so early. she has lot of following.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushiTasty

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Was so glad yesterday with Aansu-ka goin' home ... but now im afraid that they may bring her back in the village house along with Kotak and Nirahua.

SushiTasty

SushiTasty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Why is no body nominating Delnaz? Any idea...wht is her secret? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicQueen

ehaab

IF-Rockerz

ehaab

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
sushitasty delnaaz does not fight with anybody that is y she never gets nominated.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.