Phir Subah Hogi

Amrita Classy, Sugani Trashy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Todays episode showed Amrita with class and Sugani, Gulabia, Adi as trash cans. Amrita spoke truth and Sugani just sat there with constipated look for the sake of fake wedding. I have never hated main lead in any serial as much I hate this character. I dont watch on TV just fastforward mainpoints on utube. Just to see how stupid writers think viewers are. It is not worth 30 minutes of my time. Yeah worth 5 minutes on utube.

Edited by preetie - 11 October 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirjassidhuTasminjocendejoycbindia2009sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrnamitagloryzbooglegaayikaIstilashunu6croziaxxForeverSHINeekomal07Laila2009pankhudi_TiaRa-Nakshatra-ronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrita Classy, Sugani Trashy" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Poor Sugni these days has a constipated look. Where are all the lovable qualities we saw in her? Gone? The writers surely know how to destroy a character. I used to love the gutsy, fiesty  free as a bird Sugni and now I just can't stand her. Hard to believe that it's the same Sugni. You writers of PSH are horrid people  and I truly despise you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrIstilashunu6komal07ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I love the title of the post.So appropriate.
Yeah Sugni is a gone case.When she face any difficult situation the reaction is keep mum with loose motion look.But she has toungue when find Vicky alone.Shameless lady,what she wants to prove????Sitamayaa knows as she is endorsing her.
Amrita has definately class.Surely education,upbringing has its share to shape one's life.What a bedni like Sugni knows about class apart from how to make men dance on finger tip?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilashunu6croziaxxForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Writers are going shove as this was the right thing and that is sitamayias decision. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

I love the title of the post.So appropriate.
Yeah Sugni is a gone case.When she face any difficult situation the reaction is keep mum with loose motion look.But she has toungue when find Vicky alone.Shameless lady,what she wants to prove????Sitamayaa knows as she is endorsing her.
Amrita has definately class.Surely education,upbringing has its share to shape one's life.What a bedni like Sugni knows about class apart from how to make men dance on finger tip?
.When she face any difficult situation the reaction is keep mum with loose motion look.But she has toungue when find Vicky alone

Wah Wah Wah!!!!!!!!!!
Kya khoob Kaha seemasrClap

Mazaa agaya yeh padne ke baad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrpankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful & intelligent Amrita, sad to hear that she had to go, but go she must.

Sweet Amrita, caught in a web of love. Trapped, & losing her honour no longer valued or accepted for marriage by her traiter & ex-fiance -Adi, but strong hearted I am sure she is and will be able to learn how to keep aloof from such men who are so fickle , thinking only of their own self gratifying needs, not caring an ounce for her for who she is, or, what happens to her, or where she goes...

Turning to the Truth, learning a life lesson the hard way & finally taking the High road.

Edited by Istila - 12 October 2012 at 1:43pm

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
true

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.