•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
From the day bigg boss 6 started I have been noticing Ashka has some problem with rajeev she does not like him behind his back specially,...infornt of him she is nice but behind his back she has totally different point of views...even today she tried to create tiff between kitchen team ...she clearly said she doesnt like it rajeev in the kitchen but infront of him she was totally different😆so i'm not getting her after all whats going on in her mind...She was provoking delnaj too move on have fun in life...It clearly shows she doesn't want delnaaj and rajeev together but my point is why? she is so against rajeev from day one???? Let me clearly say this 1st no one is my  favourite right now ...i think maybe after week or 2 i can make up my mind who is my fav ...so pls dont get me wrong i'm defending anybody here...just noticed this thing so wanted to share it with u all...pls leave ur comments what u guys think about it?😊
i think ashka doesnt want to be unfair to both of them!! so dats why she is doing this 
The way RAJEV behaves in the house ---I've GOT a feeling that he was DATING -- delnaz, aashka and urvashi at the same time --@@ / = 
she doesn't hate him..they have common friends but smtms she gets irritated coz of the way rajiv behaves