Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 151

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
First of all thank you so much everyone , it really means a lot yaar :) I appreciate each end every comment in this shop. Thank you once again :)

Everything is free to use even the suggestions :)

I am sorry for the late update but honestly my little skill of ps was gone after hearing that Barun will be quitting the show :( I am just so sad , I really can't think of IPK without Barun yaar . I am just wishing for miracle to happen , somehow he stays :$ ArHi ; otp which i can't live without<3

this is how i feel about him leaving :S

ArHi; my feelings can't be describe for these two :$

SaRun : they can make me smile anytime :$

Barun; his smile<3

I have stop watching all the Indian shows .. they can't be trusted . So, I will be aving whatever I see :$

Vrien and Jeevika :$

RK-Madhu

Tahir-Lhooti; it's the sadist darama I have watched and one of the best pakistani show You can watch yaar. Do give chance if you get time , it will be worth :)

Kiran .. only you can make me avi this *cries*

I did some suggestion and will do the other ones which are not done on the weekend yaar. I have been really busy with studies. i am so glad i have three days off yay... now I can sleep :$

Sawron
: Sirshti I am hoping you will like them and Kanks I am waiting for you :P

Ayesha i know u said one avi but it's just if i download video , there has to be more then one avi for it :$

Rockstar; ( what's your name:P) i made so many avis on Humsfar but ps crashed yar :( i will make them in next update :) i hope u like these for now.

Kiran; did u forgot about this :P dude i tried your idea but then I tried mine :P

Varun: randoms

Ghajni: sad movie :S

i wanted to make new coloring :$ how's it :P I love this song<3

these two hayye Day Dreaming Srk Kajol

I am forgetting the names but there is three people suggested him :$  Varun :)

I hope you like everything :))
Tumblr :http://xlostinmoonlight.tumblr.com/

Edited by .ayesha. - 21 November 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bmona_ghtunajanya_tanniaNikitaLuvsTaReyAisha202.Aisha.Ananya.SwaRonsaher_90tara_211.anishaa.m4manju-Indescribable--Shobhu21-sanaroxxfairy_stardustbezubaan.Radioactive.SanDhirFanaticcupcake-alishhhKunwarKiDeewani--Iqra--Crazy4AshVikCavingInAishuHiBawari-EndlessSmile-..Apz..sadffi.Comics_Music.DulceAmor.MeriAashiqui.* ~ Roshni ~ *.Mandy.Sano88minuu-nautankidollz-Siddhi_pinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldMS-meghasharmaFallen AngelLoveurlife1-Aliya-iloveyouafridiThe.Patthaaka.-krazyriya-Delena-ciousAASUS.Saraa.luv_winchestersOptimisticEyesKaSh-Maneet-FanPrincessBushi..Amira..fend..Enchanteur...sio.angel.Maria.-Mema-shootingstar.xx.Kiran.-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabeSK1991Sabmeratu.-PixieDust-AngelicDesires.hea.VarunKiBiwiliza81Angel13loveinshi--Amy--aartipartyyTrouble.PhoenixRisingNinja..BezubaanPari.MehwisMixcoTree.DulcetBrashCandyblackb28mishti_17Sunshine Girlromiebee2002-Ms.Wildcherry-dumasJennyPennyNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 75)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I LOVE YOU <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I AM DEAD!
---------------------------------
okay im so pissed. I took an hour to edit half the comment and my browser crashed. OHMY GOD! Im so pissed right now!gjdfhhdhysdjjy

I did so much ranting but it got deleted and now Im in no mood to rant. Im just gunna move onto update. Just wanna say you never replied to us:P But your flawless updates always make up for that:P it won't work next time but maybe it will. ;) & About SObti leaving this. I feel you. i feel so bad but Ashu it's his choice na? So just be happy for him and wish him the best and there's nothing left in the show either ways. Im sure he'll entertain you in another amazing way. Just wish him all the happiness and luck:)

NOw moving onto your ASR avis, They are gorgeous. I just can't even describe in words all this prettiness. Look at Sobti, he looks so freaking hawwwtt<3 Times when I used to love him<3 Anyways, I love love the avis u made on his entry scene. They are flawless and you have avi'ed his best scenes where he feels he has lost Khushi and the one where he feels betrayed. He absolutely nailed those scenes. One of his best performances. I love love the coloring you've used. It's just so damn prettyy<3 No one can match upto your coloring. It's The best one and a treat to eyes<3
ArHi scene avis looks so amazing as well. COloring is adghsamh,dfhsdmd perfect. Words can never define how much I love your coloring. your coloring is the best part about your work. I can die for your coloring:| IM joking I won't literally but yeah that's an expression to define my love for your coloring!
SaRun avis are another perfection by you. i simply adore the coloring. And OMG! last few avis are just epicness. Borders<3
 http://i.minus.com/ibjvBELwaWMco0.gif<-- COloring is LOVE<3
http://i.minus.com/i62KwZj8DO4lJ.gif<-- Border look so cute adn coloring is superb as always!
http://i.minus.com/iby4KAGiTIGMPo.gif<-- This looks so classyy. Absolutely love this one <3
Last four avis especially last slap one are groegosu as well. I am speechless Ashu. You are flawless yaar!

Barun avis are LOVE! Your love for him shows in all the avis you've made on him. i can stare at them al day. They are stunning. Absolutely divine coloring<3
http://i.minus.com/i2xbot9X4ACki.gif<-- This looks beautiful. And all others especially last four look fantastic. I am running out of words!

Viren and jeevika ones are simply gorgeous. So simple yet so elegant. Love them<3
RK-Madhu ones are asdfhasmjasm,jas,a. I can't even tell you how much I love your coloring on 'em,3 You always use this coloring on 'em and it always looks so beautiful! Brilliant work<3

Now coming to my Pasha Mahnoor. Can I love you?? I can't tell you how happy i got when yous aid you'll make avis on 'em<3 I was so happy and excited and then you showed me one avis after 15 mins and my happiness doubles because that avi was so freaking gorgeous. They look much much better than what I'd expected cuz the video quality was SO LOW and still you managed to make 'em look so clear and divine. Only [B]YOU[/B[ can do this! Those borders go so well with the coloring and the scenes. Sheer beauty they are! Thank you frmo bottom of my heart for making them and stacking them for me. i just love you Ashu<3 and avis on pasha dying scene are no less. I can't even say anything. lemme go cry okay? Why are you so so so so so so perfect Ashu? Why and HOW?? I know you can't avi sad stuff but you still did it for me and I love you for that. THANK YOU!Hug & Yes people do watch Pasha Mahnoor scene. You'll definitely love them. They are amazing,. I love you Ashu for introducing me to pasha;) <3 & Guess what Ashu? im  listening to the song right now:P Its stuck in my head. i cannot get it out for some reason. I listen to it on repeat every single day. Lyrics are so deep and meaningful<3 & Kailash Kher's voice is MAGIC!

okay now Swaron avis are awesomeness. Coloring is so prettyy Ashu. but tere naal love ho gaya avis blew me away. Coloring is DIVINE. Magical! No words. The best coloring I've ever seen! & U told me u deleted this PSD! You are a dumbo. Why would you do so? its so prettyy<3
Mahira avis are so infectious just like this lady's smile,3 For some reason she kinda looks like Mahnoor:P Do you feel so?
http://i.minus.com/ibrQV62GJ06GHE.gif This and this: http://i.minus.com/isnjEu1wPFRdy.gif look amazing<3

Ahh my two boys<3 No I didn't forget. i just wanted to see if you remember ROFL You didn't follow my idea but still I liked yours;) It looks amazing. You have avi'ed perfect moments. I'll use 'em soon and you know u have some stacking to do:P But jo bhi aa, the avis are perfect. coloring is amazing<3 I love you. You're so nice. I heard some people are jealous that you are making stuff for me:P Well, they can get jealous all they want. We don't care Ashu adn you don't need to take 'em serious Hug Varun avis are so beautiful as well. he's such a  cutie. Both 100*100 ones and the other random sized.:P Love both the sets<3
Ghajini avis are sheer beauty. perfection. flawlessness. epicness. magic. everything combined! 
New coloring on SOS gifs look amazing. has it ever happened that u make a coloring and it wouldn't look good? NO. Can it ever happen? NO! Your work is perfection. period. 
SRK-Kajol. mere love<3 SO CUTE<3 Tere gifs as perfect as ever. borders look nice. IM glad u listened to me and chose these ones<3 They look awesome Ashu and the whole update is flawless as always. Now im done. My hands hurt. I love you. bye<3 

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 25 November 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters.ayesha.

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i'm dead Ermm Hug no wrds left to praise it keep it up Hug

.ayesha.

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I love you 

.ayesha.

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.ayesha.

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
GOSHHH.

The Mahira avis. Day Dreaming PERFECTION.

Virika- SO SO prettyyy!!!! ughhh it's so stunning Ayesh. How can you say you've forgotten PS? -_-

And I LOVE LOVE the RK-Madhu one. So beautiful and love the colouring.

WHY NO PM AYESH???Stern Smile Ispeshul thanks to Kiran for the PM. ROFL

Missed you!!Hug <3<3<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran..ayesha.

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous Work Ayesha!!!

.ayesha.

Post Reply New Post