Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 151

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Happy 50 pages :D

You guys are freaking awesome , thank you so much for leaving your two cents . They really do make my day so much better yaar . I will be replying individually tomorrow since I have two classes off ;) I am sorry for not replying individually before its because of studies. Anyways  coming to  imp part is that I am blank at what to make  :p so it would be nice if you can suggest me something  like what you want me avi / gif it .( I don't know if u can trust me but I will try my best to make it nice :$)

Jyo have made me super awesome banner , Thank you so much<3 i love it . please guys have look at my first page :)

ArHi ( after such long time I avi them , it feels nice )

coloring is inspired by Zunni

RK-M
adhu ( I am gonna be avi them now everyday*hopefully*)

QHA ( He is back<3 , it's good to see him onscreen everyday :$)

Fanaa ( My first attempt to blend, sucked :S)

Veer Zaara
( will you kill me if I say I have never finish watching this movie ..i have watched bits and pieces) ugh i hate the tags :|

Band Baaja Barraat ( trying to be creative but failed :S)

Siddharth Malhotra (for Kiran, Ashi, jyo, Arti :thank you guys , you are amazing! really why i am the odd who don't like him :$)

Siddharth Malhotra ( Ashii and Kiran ; i hear so much from them about him like please  )

Deepika Padukone :)

I am done :)
here tumblr : http://xlostinmoonlight.tumblr.com/

@Varunlicious. I will make Varun in next update for sure <3  if you want any certain scene or something u want me to avi it , link me please
@.Lovegood. your avi will be posted in next update , will pm u tomorrow since it's done :)
@chakku_chudail will be making more RK-Madhu from now on :) thank you :D
@Rock-Star can you please link me to some of their videos please .. I will make them yaar.
@
M.Hurr i have not watched them ,s orry but you can pass me some videos .. i would love to make them.

Edited by .ayesha. - 05 November 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bPriiDevi.SmokeySilence..Lovegood.payal40Aisha202Sia89.anishaa.PratameshDips..dia27-Indescribable-cooljaya11Radioactive.cupcake-bezubaan..DivaDeluxe.CoolioqueenMsDramaQueenCavingInmushiroxxsehar mehrotraParulRatiShiviDulceAmor.MeriAashiqui..Mandy.Sano88Fallen AngelitsAishOhmyjerryworld-Hoor-Siddhi_-Aliya-AASUS.Saraa.luv_winchestersOptimisticEyessamadesiloveyouafridiThe.Patthaaka.PrincessBushipinky_blueskiesSweetAddiction.dangerouzIshk.-Mrinalini-.Kiran.SweetyGreenKaSh-Maneet-Fanapplesauce.-Mema-Rummy.Mariaa.RDSK1991Sabmeratu.liza81-PixieDust-.hea.FreshDaisyaartipartyyPhoenixRisingZaYa_Beintehaa.BezubaanPari.MehwisMixcoTree.DarkParadise..Sunshine Girlmishti_17asmaanixxOliveWellington-Ms.Wildcherry-dumasTerenainaleelaa9Nikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 50)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Kiran edited her res so I should now too LOL
Let's talk about how flawless you are na?

<---- ohmg so pretty! i LOVE the coloring<3
<---- I love this coloring that you use for MB. it really suits the scenes :)
 <----- QUBOOOLL <3 so perf
<---- how is this a fail? you picked the perfect scenes to blend and did them so well! If i could make a suggestion try overlaying the gifs next time instead of blending? in my experience it's alot easier and looks a bit cleaner

^LOVEE THE STYLE!

JIASAHUSHASUUA9YSA
SIDDD <333 so beautiful ayesh~ love the coloring<333

-UPDATE SOON!!!!!
ILY

-Aarti

Edited by --Aartzz-- - 08 November 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.SK1991.ayesha.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
res for ashii<3 Good luck for test :)

Urghhh Aartzzz i hate youuu for stealing my spot Tongue but cant be angry with u Embarrassed
anywas going to Ayeshu's amazing update :D

omg the banner:
http://i.minus.com/j6G1V9qDWYmF8.png
ahadkashdkjhasdkjhaskd
JYOO, YOU AMAZING TALENTED PERSON IN THIS WORLD. HOW DO YOU DO THAT.
LOOK at the blending and coloring and border and texture and text  akjdaljsdla love love love love ittt
the color is prefect <3 Ayeshaaa you luccky girrll hahaha and look shamita, omggg FLAWLESS.

okaay your update.. expect this too be lonnng lonnngg longgg
Ashii-ishtyle comment :D

First of all happyyy 50 pages too you tooo Hug
since you said... i am waiting for he indiv. replies hahaha:P cant wait :P
Ohhh SUGGESTIONS. i have hell lots of.. i will give you later on :D

Arhi ~
Gurrll your coloring is FLAWLESS i love the coloring soo muchhh and i am already using hehe:P but what an amazing coloring i was staring at it like 3/4 min seriouslyyy idk why you saying that its bad loook how flawless and clean and just ksjadad coloring.. yaar i pyaar your gifs:P and and i saved on my LT and in my folder named Ayeshu's Flawlessness << omggg is that a word :| haha

RK-Madhu ~
omfg what is that :O you like them tooo omggg love the coloring tho and the scene was lkjdlasjdlajsd lovelyyy :d saved ofcourse :D

QH ~
adjlakdjlas you ALREADY know how much i loved it aklsdjaljksd the scene is absolutly fab and come on man its KaranSinghGrover afterall hai na it shud be perfect:P the coloring is gorgeous i loved it soo much and the avis also deserve in my Ayeshu's Flawlessness folder hahaha :D
which mean i saved. !

Fanaa ~
akdjkald the coloring COLORING is BEYOND GORGEOUS. i am speechless men.. omg i totally love the coloring and the blending was SUPERB man omggg dont say that shit that it sucked seriously,, where kaise? tell me i told you earlier is FAAAB.
SAVED :D

Veer Zaara ~
asdkjasdd OMGGG YOU MADE VEEERZAAARA GIFSSS
omggg why did i saw them ?? HuH?  damn i guess you posted on tumbrl haha will check later on :D buttt GURL the coloring is FLAWLESSS omggg i cant even tell you and alkdjaldja watch the movie is AWSOME and SrKPReity are just a;dkald :I i love love love them

BBB ~
DID i not told you how fab it was idk why you find it ugly :|
the style is obv. amazingg love it way you made it soo
sjataaap!

akjdjaksd here was i waiting for muahhaa

SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA ~
omgf youuu awsome personnn how do you exsist seriouslyyy alkdjslsjd
love love love lovelovelove the coloring and omggg the scenesss GAAA they are sooo hawtt i reallyy love the way you made omggg SOO GUNANAAA REBLOGG haha!
Loook that hooot bodddy

and and and
the smile

how the heck could you not like him :P
LIKE him:Phahhaahhaa joking hahahaa:P 

adlakjdjaslda this one is my favvv
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcozulzmUX1rewga5o1_250.gif
and omggg

sooo damn cuteee

THANK YOU SOOO SOO SOOO SOOO MUCH *mwaaah* i loved it! :D
and using one and saved:D

DP~
She hasss such a cute smile idek how to describe ommm but the coloring is super! and i love the sizzeee :D

Booo alreadyy done? :( cryyysss
chall maaaf kiya :D

Since you asked for suggestions here are some of my side
buttt girll i expect next update some longer then this one, kaay? LOLEmbarrassed

My Suggestions:

Bollywood: 
ShaMrita ofcourse lkjdlad
AVIS: 100 x100 would be awsome:P
you can ofcourse doo 2 songs on them from Vivah
~ link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4PQy5PI0o  Song:  Mujhe Haq Hai
~ link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewyRL3LpUIQ Song:  Milan Abhi Adha Adhura Hai

Srkajol
~ link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JTNHIxbLg  Song: Zara sa jhoom loon main

and others ehmmm

ARHI DIWALII YESH AVIS OMG WOULD BE AWSOME
lemme put the link :D

~ link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5P4YH42xoY

SOoo nowww you have lots of work 2 doo hahaha
sorry lol if its tooo much or w/e butt i am super glad and happyyy :D

and JUST THIS UPDATE WAS SUPER AMAZING BB!

and remember
ilyyy <3

Love Ashii

PS: i hope you didnt felt in sleep hahahah:P
PSS: i am hungry nowww

Edited by .ayesha. - 06 November 2012 at 5:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FJkhushbudia27bezubaan.ParulRatiShivi.MeriAashiqui.SK1991

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
bahaha i'm sorry i didn't know you wanted the spot Embarrassed

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

CANDYHeart

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I LOVE YOU!<3

---------------------------
HAPPY 50 Pages. Ayesha it's just your 3rd update in the shop I believe and already 50 pages:O How yaar? How does your gallery move so fast?? I know we are awesomeCool Thanks<3 And you're awesome too KINDA. Forget about replies from last update but yeah you HAVE TO reply for this update:D So yeah we'll be waiting:) You need suggestions??:O YAY! Can I leave suggestions too? You don't need to answer this. I'll leave suggestions on some other page WITH LINKS. I absolutely trust you with your work but I on't trust you with making MY stuff. I don't think you're gunna make them:PLOL but I'll leave my suggestions either ways. & I'll TRY not to suggest Sid stuff this time.:P

Yes YES PLEASE! Can we talk about banner first? I mean how gorgeous is that banner? Tera first page is stunning with gorgeous banner and all the beautiful stuff by you. Ashu can we smack Jyo please? She said it's crappy. I mean how could she say that? Clearly she doesn't have good eye-sight. I love the banner. Coloring, blending, borders everything is so beautiful Jyo. Well done buddy<3 If I ever open a shop which I am not btw guys, but still IF I ever do, Jyo will make the banner and Ashu will make me the welcome gif with Sid and SRK in it;) I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Moving onto update, ArHi stuff is so beautiful. I love the coloring. It's beautiful Zuni. Kudos to Zunni for inspiring you and Kudos to you for making it so beautiful <3 What exactly did you with the coloring Ashu? Please tell me. Cuz it's really pretty and im just staring at it. So I wanna know.

RK-Madhu. I'm loving these two for now. SO yes you should make stuff on them. Coloring is classic btw. Absolutely amazing! Only you can make every stuff of yours look classic. You should make stuff on 'em since we are getting nice scenes on them and oh btw can you make any VM and use their BG score please? Both male and female version. I really love that song. 

QH stuff is gorgeous. I love this show as well. Ashu we have two shows in common yaara. ;) KSG is awesome:D<3 I love his mom in the show too. She's so nice and pretty<3 Anyways coming back to your avis, they are gorgeous as I said. Love the subtle, soft coloring. It looks amazing. nice job yaar.

Fanaa avis.Day Dreaming Can you like STFU for a moment and just believe what I say? They did not suck. In fact. they are one of the best ones bu you. SO SHUT UP and stop saying blending sucked. I LOVE THE COLORING AND BLENDING! They are absolutely fantastic. 

VZDay Dreaming OMG! First of all, go watch the movie please. You'll start crying. & then those gifs like how much more flawless can you get like really?? I mean they are bloody perfect! I don't even know what to say. Your bolly stuff comes out stunning. You needa make more stuff on SRK-Preity. I am gunna use 'em soon!:D

BBB one looks nice. I think too muck darkness took away the magic. Style is nice not the bets one by you but not bad. But I still think you can do much better than this:)

Now Sid<3 OH LORD SIDHARTH f**kING MALHOTRA! Like stop being so friggin' HOT! I JUST LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THOSE! I guess you don't like him cuz you haven't seen much of his work. Maybe seeing him in more movies will make you like him;) So lets wait and watch. Your gifs are flawless. I don't know what to say. lemme just stare at the perfection. Coloring is beautiful <3 & The gifs on his off-screen interviews are brilliant. Edits and gifs are just fabulous. I love 'em. Have them on tumblr. SO will use these too in future:D I am just running out of words but seriously they are perfect and I just love for making 'em. A BIG THANK YOU! Hug & That Deepika gif is gorgeous. Coloring looks amazing yaar and her smile is so beautiful. Amazing work on that one. Now IM gunna go make dinner. Bye<3 and I LOVE YOU!<3

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 08 November 2012 at 4:57pm

.MeriAashiqui.luv_winchestersaartipartyy

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
HAPPY 50 PAGES YAY! Should I leave suggestions too?? Just asking:P and Sid stuff is stunning. I am just crying here. & Oh I don't get how can you not like him. I mean just look at his flawless face!

.MeriAashiqui.luv_winchestersaartipartyy

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Second Hand Jawani...  in short Res Cool now edit!

^this is fejiarhalknhfeihfaie :| and what do u mean by failed at being creative that is a LIE and YOU know it! it's brilliant. =)

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 06 November 2012 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top