Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Finally after months omfg :P

Congratulationsss my dearest CC! I love you so much and I love you for finally making a shop (: I am not sure who finally convinced you (although I am pretty sure that includes Ms. Dia ROFL) to finally make a shop, but I am so grateful to them ^^ haha. I think I stopped telling you to make one like several months ago, I wanted you to make the decision on your own, and here you are :D Please be more confident about your work from now on, because seriously you are talented! I mean honestly all the creations I have seen of others are perfect, they are freaking amazing, like I don't even know how they make such perfect creations but what makes you special is that I have seen you progress NOT gradually but at such a fast rate! LMAO I am sure you remember, I mean I still do that like every time you show me your creations after quite some time, you ALWAYS improve! There hasn't been a single time when I thought your work wasn't flawless, like no joke, not trying to be all friendly and give nice comments. Like I am being completely honest! (: If I wasn't being truly honest then I don't think I would have criticized about the pace :P and psht I will still criticize about that IF I find them bad LOL ^^ LOL ily <3 So yeah I don't wanna hear you saying your work is crap anymore! If my stupid computer worked properly -_- I would have commented on all of your creations on first page but you know my problem! And anyways, I have always seen your work and they have always been extremely outstanding (: So yeah even without my comments, you know I love them all <3 and psht I will make Dia convert them for me later so that I can use them Mwahahaha EmbarrassedROFL I hope you have many many many more shops and I mean I KNOW you will (: You deserve to have more! like by shop #2, your creations are gonna be even more amazing, and by IDK shop # erm something :P they will be so great that I will have no words to describe them, like SPEECHLESS and I am certain of that :$ Alright then Im gonna go cry over college and yes I am still pissed off atm at mom from last night -_- If that hadn't happened, I would have congratulated yesterday on the first page but ugh anyways, I still got 2nd one hehe okies congrats again! love you (:

Edited by Neeshoe - 12 October 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran..ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Manal-wa check your scrap and I'll always beat you. You can't compete me in this case:P LOL

Ayesha I cannot imagine something amazing. Just put something amazing there. My imagination is very weak:( What to do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I MSSED THE PEHLA PAGE. *CRIES*

.Kiran..ayesha.

ArnavKhushiAT.

IF-Dazzler

ArnavKhushiAT.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Already Checked ROFL !! these days im just very useless ROFL 

.Kiran..ayesha.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
jyo forget about pehla page hope u didn't miss your train ROFL

.ayesha.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Manal that u r from the very beginning!ROFL Chal im outtaa here before Ayesha snaps!

.ayesha.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i am going late yaar. not too well. 

chal let's not spam here nahi to pehli shop mein hi warning :P

ANDDD. me is gonna make ayesha ji a banner and that's finalll! :D

k bye :)

ilyyy <3