Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 151

cupcake-

IF-Dazzler

cupcake-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I am so sorry about this extremely late comment but life turned out to be an ass. Work. work. work. But now I am back to have my visual treat :)

SaRun meri jaan.. Everytime you make an avi on them, I feel like staring at it and I keep going like that for a long time. They are an addiction. And that was the one interview where after a long time I found Barun to be enaging more freely. "So pretttyyy" - Barun Sobti (Quoting him here from one of the sbs videos)

Humsafar is a show I want to see. Maybe I'll get to it when the vacations start. I love the actress who play Khirad. Beautiful.

KaJen So cutee.. Their sbs videos are a treat to watch even though I didn't see a single epi of DMG. They are made for each other.

Sonam Kapoor and her naughty, quirky expressions. She is the one actress who looks different in different photos & angles. Other actresses sorta look the same in all but her- its always fresh and new. I loved the coloring and the white border thing.. looks royal :)

I liked Asin just in Ghajini. I think she needs to improve her acting skills. But this avi is pretty and the song Kaise Mujhe even more. :)

JBW is my favorite movie. I will watch it even if I have watched it a 100 times and know all the dialogues byheart. The entire music poster idea is fantastic and so gorgeous. I love Tumse Hi & Mauja hi Mauja more than the others :)

All your TVD avvis remind me that I need to watch the entire series. After seeing your avvis on Elena here, I have a girl crush on her. She is so beautiful with the Victorian dressing. And Ian is on handsome guy. I am happy that they are dating.
I cant stop myself from posting this here. Its gorgeous. Actually a lot more than gorgeous. The coloring is just superb. 

What can I say about San? She is my sweetheart. Although I dont see her cookery show but the love that I have for her is never going to lessen. The coloring makes the video look even more divine as if that is possible. 

Ufff.. I am done ranting... :) Hope you live through this comment. Will be waiting for your next update.

PS: A very Belated Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day & received loads of presents :) I wasn't online around that time so couldn't wish. 

PPS: I have a very chotuu sa request. Can you make like a 100*100 version of this, if possible.

Edited by cupcake- - 28 January 2013 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dia27.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha'sCG:ArHi/AsYa/Jennifer/bolly/Request--pg129 (Page 126)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
NOTE!!!

Ayesha is sick (in hospital atm) This note is to informed those who have been PMing her for their request . I will post the link as soon as i can find them Embarrassed

-Dia 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anne156Radioactive.OnepoundChic..KR..shootingstar.xxepiphany.pinky_blueskies-Aliya-Sunshine Girl.ayesha.Nikki_Titli

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
That's dismal. Thanks for informing us. I'm sure she'll get better soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dia27.ayesha.

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
:(

ayesha, wish you a speedy recovery! take care <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Oh god will pray for her recovery soon. Hope to see her back with her amazing stuffs again soon!!!

.ayesha.

anne156

IF-Dazzler

anne156

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
get well soon ayesha

.ayesha.

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.