Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnavKhushiAT. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited Page 1 <3 --
--------------
OMGGG ! LEMMME EFFING SCREAM :O !! f**k ! shit ! OH EM JEEE ! oh Hell yes thts my Reaction WOMAN :O !!! WOOOWWW lemme Start With my FAV FAV CORNER ! n tht u Know is SaRun ArHi :O <3

I DEMAND !! YES WOMAN DEMAND ! STACK ALL THESE ICONS ! I have To USE THM NOW NOW 

---
Now Coming to individual commenting !! Ufff lemme Breathe !! 
*breathe in ! breathe out* 

<< Coloring is MASHALLAH !! WOOW !! its so tumblr-ish <3 so Dreamy <3 !! i can Just Stare this Forever <3

<< Something is Unique About these 2 <3 !! just PERFECTO !! man I used to think Icon is easy Job ! but Alas it ain't ! n now looking @ urs ! im jealous ! yes I ADMIT I am !! *droools* 

<< this is What i say ' whn time stood still'  Wasn't this shot enough to kill me ! tht now ur coloring ? ! *dies* 

Now Coming to the Avi's ! 
 << THIS COLORING IS HOT. BAS !! *dead* !! 

<< this have to use ! once im bored of my cute Avi Im using ! or why don't u make me Avi's on tht Cute under the blanket Scene <3

OMGGG this Scene *have to watch it again now* !! PERFECTO <3

-------
Now Coming to Kiran's Ishq Wala Love 
Dammit Just now told u on fb HOW MUCH I LOVED this 

YOU have to make me Similar on ArHi <3 !! cuz can't Stop Staring <3

-----

HOLY SHITTT !!! I swear I saw some1 Reblogged this on tumblr n I Was just drooling wondering Who made those ! but haila :O ! my chui Rustam ! who apparently thinks she suck MADE THOSE 😡 ! oh woman Say u Suck now ! n i will make sure i kick ur ASS 😡!! *continues droooling* 

----
Now coming to my 2nd Jaaans <3 
Kajol/SRK <3
LOVE LOVE how u Did these <3 

====

Not a Fan of this girl !! buttt WOMAN !! u made this effing HOT ! the Coloring ! the Style !! Dammit HOT HOTTT !! 

-----

Now Coming to my 2nd Fav Corner <3 just told u on fb HOW MUCH I LOVED the black n White but Color chrome on it :O ! 

just can't Stop Starring <3 !! man ayeee Sano Will defo LOVE these!! 
=====

Ayeshaa Wat Can I say man ! WOOOWW I have no effing Words <3 

Only suggestion ! 
as u see i have gone crazy with ur tumblr style Esp the KAtrina n Kajol/SRK Style <3 

Please if u can make on ArHi on such Style ! i would LOVE LOVE to use thm <3

You rock <3 

--
Dunno ! nothing Special <3 but I had to make you this <3

Ayeshu LOVE you Alwaysss <3 !! 
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ayesha! First of all congratulations on your shop. Hope you a lot more with your amazing creations! I have actually seen some of your creations around IF and they are really beautiful. The avis are outstanding and so are the icons! SOTY avis are stunning! Fanna avis are sooo pretty! Bachna Ae Haseeno ones are gorgeous! I really like the top right one. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!! OMG!! I love that movie <3 Suraj Hua Madham is one of my favorite songs!! The rest of the update is fabulous! 
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
all avi are fabulous..very beautiful
Katrina's avi just mindblowing..out of this world

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your stuff are really amazing the coloring in your work is so pretty. 
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am dancing right now because my task is finish  

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Barfi avis are the best 
i love all of them 

I am gonna use one by one 😛

I love you candy 

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Ayesha you should have opened a shop kab ka :P but better late than never eh (; From what I can see you have improved SO MUCH! You are like a pro man <33 My shockwave player w/e is being a pain hence not loading avis all the way -.- but some that did are super gorgeous. Congrats on the shop and I hope you have tons more muaah!

PS I dont like seeing no KaJen avis part 👎🏼 me no approves :P
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayesha look Sahar commented in your shop and called you a pro. NOW BE HAPPY! 
Sahar please make her understand that her stuff is beautiful. She feels so insecure about her stuff and calls it crap!:(
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meri Jaan Ayesha

Good God your creations are beautiful! Promise I feel sharminda that you even asked me to help you when you are already so amazing! I promise you could teach me more than I could ever tell you.  I don't know why you didn't open a shop earlier but I love all your creations jaan! I hope with this shop you enter to open many more and expand your creative horizons much further.  Trust me on this one when I say you'll enjoy creation siggys/avis and then there'll be times you just want to stop.  You just need great inspirations and you'll be back up again ;) Love you to bits meri jaan, I hope you get alot of good siggys made in this shop and continue to rise high.  

❤️