Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I would like to add that  I don't mean to hurt anyone with the subject of my post... we love SurYa as a couple , whether they are 7-8 yrs. apart or even more than 15 yrs. because they are match in looks & qualities, they both are made for each other & we love them 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizak-Ayeshi-UMDU-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SurYa- the age gap (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
As everyone stated already, there is a 8 year difference between Suraj & Sandhya as far as the story goes, but I would have loved if the difference is lesser, like 3-4 years, that would have been nice for the story as well. 

Fizak-sakshi--Ayeshi-UMDU-Liebe-

Buddhinie

Buddhinie

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

umdu - agree with you,  if  husband is older than wife , he pampers her , in this case, suraj doesn't look  much older than sandhya  & he pampers her too.. they both are perfectly matched & i too wish kissi ki nazar na lage . Anas  came in  an interview show on star plus (now ABP news) sheela shagun meenakshi, he was asked about his relationship with sandhya , he replied when he got married he felt he was a kid to bhabo for so many yrs, for the love he got from her & now it was the time to give that love to his wife by making her his kid..  we could laugh over whst he said but sandhya isn't a kid for him thogh he loves her uncontionally

bhuddinie - agree with you too... surya is our perfect beautiful life partners... love & understanding are the 2 imp. things in a marriage which they both possess very well. .. suraj's speech was too touchy & real.. thanks for appreciating the post dear, i don't know how it just came to my mind. where do you live & what's your name 

You have a brilliant mind dear,that's why such things come to your mind...Smilefeel free to share with us what's come to your mind...for sure it'll rock...Wink
By the way it's my real name that i use in IF ,Buddhinie & i live not so far away from you,I'm in Srilanka...Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizak-sakshi--Liebe-

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

if u ask me about Surya exact age, i m still confused. as per SP Suraj is in thirties and Sandy is 19yrs old. Sandhya age is perfect as per SP as a 14th pass girl is normally 19 yrs

Now as per various episodes Sandy age as per passport is 22yrs (year of birth 1990) and Suraj age is 28yrs (year of birth 1984). As per Bhabo she sometimes say 27yrs & sometimes 28yrs, so Suraj is 27-28 yrs.

As per CV there sometimes say he start cooking at age of 13 & sometimes at the age of 14 .

Anways according to you topic age gap doesn't matter unless both have understanding ,  respect & love for each other.

thanks for creating this topic..as this was in my mind since couple of months

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi--Liebe-

harathi5

harathi5

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Real time age difference is only 5 years... :) but in story it's 12 years.. :( :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi--Liebe-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I loveee..The Age gap..aise I dint knowit till this post that they have such a big age gap..GOSH..I am so busy drooling ..you see..Day DreamingCensoredROFL..But I loveee..A gap where Man is elder to hsi beloved..there is more romance & love in it..I have always felt it that way..Day Dreamingerr emm its more sexy..you seee..TongueTongueDay Dreaming

Buddhiniesweetycutie-Ayeshi--sakshi--Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
now Sooraj is 28 and Sandhya 20. So the age diff is 8 years. And I believe maturity has nothing to do with age. They're just perfect with each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi--sakshi--Liebe-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
As a reel life couple...SurYa complement each other in many ways...but yes there is a roughly 8 years age gap between them...and it shows.  Even in real life Deepika is much younger than Anas...who is I'm guessing is about 30 or 31.  I guess the actors were chosen because among other things they fit the physical description of the roles.

Having said that...I personally do not like such a large age gap.  I remember when I was little my mom used to say that a good age gap between husband and wife is crucial...because women age/mature faster than men...I guess for her it boiled down to a marital security issue.  But I don't agree.  I know someone who is 11 years younger than her husband...for another acquaintence the age difference is a whopping 21 years...both have complaints that they have trouble relating to their spouses...Confused...it's not just a matter of liking and disliking the same things...mentally too...they're on a totally different plane...so the understanding is harder to develop.

Perhaps the age difference between SurYa isn't so hard for us to swallow...because the understanding needed between a husband and wife is there.  And I give Suraj full credit for that...he's bent over backwards to love and understand his wife...while she has spent her time bending over backwards in an effort to understand Bhabo...LOL

On a fun note...there is actually a study out there...I think by science daily or something...that the greater the age difference of the wife from the husband...the shorter the life expectancy for the wife. Confused  LOL

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 October 2012 at 6:08am

sweetycutieshehjar-Ayeshi--sakshi--Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top