Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

our lovly world fu of fun Tongue... mastiiiLOL... happyness Embarrassed... say hello hi bye bye to the
                                                         stress,,
                love ...share . mystery ... and the most awesome thing crazy none stop Wink

nothing in life is really worth to worry about .. believe in ur self then ... u can complete Wink

world like the real word ... full of stars .. moon , sun , flowers and love Wink    

our stars is our little sweets of the souls ... anju and nityah and alish they always keep our
                                    world shine with fun mastii and many more      

sun.. we have loads like ria ,reshma,syria,pari

and me (loji)is the moon which take my strength from my suns

and love is how we r bonding Embarrassed loads more but it's only for the souls Embarrassed

All souls plzzz use dis avi

Edited by mystery-lover - 12 October 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Harmony...-AriaNe--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashu's rockerzzz #23*members only*" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
                            member list:: it's not fixed till we reach thread 50th

ps:: any one didn't be active for two weeks her name will be deleted

ria

resham

loji

nityah

anju

alish

syria

pari

priya

Edited by --rianne-- - 12 October 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Harmony...-Priya01

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
pastly have been said ur thought talked more than u...ometimes u don't mean to sa but

it

comes out as it's the truth

Slambook Embarrassed

Nityah

name :: nityah

what friendship mean to u::My air to live BR]
         what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends ur :: Well all i need as friend is
        one who is trustworthy, one who tells me my mistakes n encourage me to mend them...
                   Simple words mein bole one who can keep my cracked brain at place
       ...Well as a friend myself, im trust worthy , i an be silly sometimes but i love my friends
                                  with all my heart so i an be a nice person to befriend...

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: a difficult question indeed... I dont think friends
hurt you intentionally... But unintentionally if a friend hurts me... I will find out why on first
                          place uy happened n There always a second chance

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: one of the most beautiful relationship
   which gives you strength when you are weak, lessen your sorrows when you are sad, share
         your happiness, stand by yo4u when you fail n encourage you to stand up n fight, a
                         relationship in which you dont have to change yourself at all ...

Rianne  

name :: Ria

what friendship mean to u:: accept you as u ar, love u they way u ar n believe in u..

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: someone who u can trust n who

always
                       be there when u need to talk n helps u when u throught difficult times..
                                     will do they same as am that kind of friend

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: forgive but not forget

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: they ar like stars n angels who always be
                                          there no matter what happens to u..

Angel-heaven        

.                                                         name :: Jyoti or Pari

what friendship mean to u:: friendship to me means tht u share things tht u don't wanna
                        share with family also friendship is about trust n bein faithful...

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r ::I want friends who listen to
     n try to understand me if I do somethin wrong they correct me on it..N the friend tht I
                         am is I'm trust worthy, faithful, n easy to get along with...

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: I would 1stly ask if they want to discuss the
 reason why they hurt or talk about it to feel better then jus not sharin n takin all the pain
         alone but tht all depends if the friend actually wants to share his or her hurt...

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: friends mean having fun spreadin love as
 well as bein trust worthy n faithful to another also tryin to understand each other n help
                                          one another out when needed...

RENzZy

name :: Reshma

what friendship mean to u:: It means a lot to me. I cannot live without my friends and
                                                family and so itz my life.Embarrassed

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: A person with whom i could
share both my happiness and sorrows... a person who i could trust more than myself( a frnd
like you jaanHeart)... me too follow the same things in my friendship,,, but its not right for me
          to describe myself...i guess u wud knw how i am as a friend better than me Wink

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: i'll be really sad.. will take time to come out of it
                                                                 Ouch 
        but will surely try to forgive them if they did it unknowingly.. Friendship also means
                                                             Forgiveness naSmile

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: Trust and LoveEmbarrassed

Anjalika

name :: anjali

what friendship mean to u:: friendship means a lot to me...love my frndz a lot

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r ::iwant frndz who care  abt me  n whom i cn trust blindly...im akind of frnd whom u cn trust n im honest

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u:: i'll be sad bt wont take revenge...jst try     

to talk to her about it

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: trust...

MYSTERY-LOVER

name::lojain

what friendship mean to u:: de most powerful relation ... friend for de a person have de most powerful adjective to take u from sad to happiness ..from mad to be cool ..from ur deep pain to be de most person dat have peace inside ship is a machine dat lead u from one place to another ..dat's means friendship is a relation lead u from some place to another dat u want it de most may be for ages

what kind of friends u r want and what kind of friends u r :: don't what ever u want u get but danx god am having friends like what i want exactly ... about me my friends should answer dis not me Tongue

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u:: my friend is a human if she hurt me i will search for de reasons if am not wrong i mean i didn't do anything wrong to her den will stay near her to help her as hurting ppl mean dere is something wrong in de person ..will help her unless she didn't want to den i will stay away from her .. and besides if i see dat she will not change i will stay away also

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts :: when it will be without words
Wink

PRIYA01

name::priya

what friendship mean to u:: friendship is the essence of life...one doesn't choose his parents but one does choose his friends...those friends who accept u as u are and  walk  with u when the rest of the world leave u behind...

what kind of friends u want and what kind of friends u r : friends h, cry, fight n who laugargue wiz me but no matter what at the end of the day we ll always together to share our happiness n pains...i ll always be there for my friends in happy n difficult moments

what u will do if one of ur friend hurt u :: forgive as life is too short for hard feelings

say some word of true friendship in ur thoughts : friends are like diamonds n it's very rare to find true friends so i ll always keep my true friends close to my heart for life

Edited by --rianne-- - 12 October 2012 at 5:24pm

...Harmony...-Priya01

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

how we get bonded??!!!  

it wasn't easy ...some of us just be connected with invisible sign and the rest just coz of
life..life made us know the beauti in some of us and they become a sweet for our hearts and
also be a cure for our hurts ... every one of the soul by now it be clear how she is think and
                     what is she in real ... LOL sorry i start talking much Tongue
                                              more will be add soon

with love lojiEmbarrassed

Edited by --rianne-- - 12 October 2012 at 5:05pm

...Harmony...-Priya01

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ress

...Harmony...-Priya01

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz