Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Mr Mrs Jay to plot against Pinky in Mltak(article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

As per earlier media reports, Shashi Sumeet Mittal Pvt Ltd.'s Main Lakshmi Tere Aanagn Ki, on Life OK, is to go off air soon.

But in spite of this, there are still more ups and downs that is coming up in the show that promises to keep the audience glued to their television sets.

Our source informed us that when Jay (Varun Khandelwal) and Pinky (Trishala Shah) will be romancing, Mrs Jay (Komal Sharma) will follow and keep an eye on her husband' i. e Jay. Soon after that, the entire family will learn that Jay and his better half are together making an attempt to dig a pit for Pinky.
Moving on, Kanchi (Shraddha Arya) will try to save her sister Pinky from the malicious acts of Jay and his wife. Kanchi's ex boyfriend Arjun (Sudeep Sahir) will also help her and Pinky.

When contacted, Komal Sharma confirmed the news by saying, "I will be following Jay wherever he goes. But since, I haven't shot much, I can't comment any further."

Stay tuned to  for more updates on Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about13177.html

Edited by zaara019 - 11 October 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhya49

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr Mrs Jay to plot against Pinky in Mltak(article" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ambolove

ambolove

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
What the hell. Do these journalist's even watch the show? Arjun was never Kaanchi's boyfriend to begin with! Confused

LOL

And I'm very disappointed. I thought J would have portrayed a positive character!

Edited by ambolove - 11 October 2012 at 1:31pm

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
well arjun is pretending to be kanchi's exboyfriend!! hey but don't understand y r they converting all good characters to negative! anyways i like this archi track by pretending to be in a relationship they will somehow fall for each other i m for sure!! n as her pinky they will again be together for a long time n spend more time with each other in order to help pinky!!! well its becoming interesting day by day lets see wats up next!!! hope it would be a blast ending i love happy ends but i don't love mltak ending!!! i want it to stay for more!!! loving mltak these days!! i don't understand now toh the show is going gr8 most of d people r liking d archi track then y are they removing mltak!!! 

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
if they stop showing the repeat telecates of a d show n if they themselves don't show any promo for d show then its not d show's fault that it is going aff air!!! form friday to sunday they don't show mltak even a single time!!! they just show d mltak friday episode n thats it!!! its not done!!! its channel's fault too!! obviously that soumya thing has really spoilt d show i do agree with that but that doesn't mean that d channel also should stop promoting d show by this theyy r themselves discouraging d show!! all d time mahadev or saubhagayavati is wat they show!!! thats really not fair with d mltak fans!!! on saturday n sunday d whole day they show mahadev!!! i know its mythological serial n saubhayavati bhava is also a nice show but plz that doesn't mean that they stop promoting d other shows!!Angry

Aradhya49

Groupbie

Aradhya49

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
thanx for this info

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.