Sasural Simar Ka

end khushi track or lose trps

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Uff enough is enough I will kil simar if she brings back khushi from the jail I knw this is not the end of khushi track but give us some break it has been 1 month and half and we have not got any rosid scenes.god we guyz have become mad we are desperate to see rosid scenes but does the cvs even care well they have to now ipl is starting.so if they want to keep the young viewers attached to the show do they wil have to give us rosid scenes otherwise they will lose trps karvachaut is coming and if they dnt show a cute rosid trps wil fal for sure ssk has the potential to be in the top. But if they keep torturing us with this khushi track they are going to lose trps stupid cvcs listen to us give. Us rosid scenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry to say savtatika khushi acting is just superb.today the way she gav back  answer to prem was just amazing.hop sid was also present .i want khushi track to go on forever bcoz khushi rocks
savkatika thumbnail
Prince ru alright dear ru alright sweety or is the trauma of too much khushi has make u mad god she is stealing.all the scrren space yes she is a good actress but plz. All time khushi and no rosid is killing me life without rosid is beginning to become really painful
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur right savtatika too much of overdose of khushi has made me go mad.😭
yeshhhh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frankly speaking rosid is more fun to be seen than this khushi track

i am so bored with khushi - cant it be closed for once and for all

so are the cvs short of ideas so they keep on dragging and pulling as far as they can
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savkatika

Prince ru alright dear ru alright sweety or is the trauma of too much khushi has make u mad god she is stealing.all the scrren space yes she is a good actress but plz. All time khushi and no rosid is killing me life without rosid is beginning to become really painful

agree
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kick out khushi from the show as trp is continously falling due to khushi .. .Everyone is irritated to see this khushi ...😡 its a request to   give story a turning point expose and remove khushi from the show and get simar pregnant and moves rosid story ahead please😳
savkatika thumbnail
Uff i cant stand this khushi drama anymore I mean there is a limit to how much screen space a negative character can take due to so much of this khushi track none of the leads are getting any screen space we are only asking for us to give 5sec of rosid scenes everyday instead of showing useless unfuny track such as sheer and pari dnt u think the cvcs should have given us rosid i mean does our feelings. Not count plz give us a break from khushi track and give us rosid we rosid fans are dying to see rosid. track
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree just tired of watching khushi
now i cant bear her acting for 1 sec
kick her out and give some nice romantic rosid scenes
but i dont think cv's will stop here after surrogacy track they will show sankalp's sad face all the time so sim will bring khushi back😡