Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Uff enough is enough I will kil simar if she brings back khushi from the jail I knw this is not the end of khushi track but give us some break it has been 1 month and half and we have not got any rosid scenes.god we guyz have become mad we are desperate to see rosid scenes but does the cvs even care well they have to now ipl is starting.so if they want to keep the young viewers attached to the show do they wil have to give us rosid scenes otherwise they will lose trps karvachaut is coming and if they dnt show a cute rosid trps wil fal for sure ssk has the potential to be in the top. But if they keep torturing us with this khushi track they are going to lose trps stupid cvcs listen to us give. Us rosid scenes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shambhaviyeshhhhsrdevistellaaAMG1tweety8varunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "end khushi track or lose trps" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
sorry to say savtatika khushi acting is just superb.today the way she gav back  answer to prem was just amazing.hop sid was also present .i want khushi track to go on forever bcoz khushi rocks

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Prince ru alright dear ru alright sweety or is the trauma of too much khushi has make u mad god she is stealing.all the scrren space yes she is a good actress but plz. All time khushi and no rosid is killing me life without rosid is beginning to become really painful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ur right savtatika too much of overdose of khushi has made me go mad.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaatweety8

yeshhhh

Groupbie

yeshhhh

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking rosid is more fun to be seen than this khushi track

i am so bored with khushi - cant it be closed for once and for all

so are the cvs short of ideas so they keep on dragging and pulling as far as they can

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shambhavistellaatweety8

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Prince ru alright dear ru alright sweety or is the trauma of too much khushi has make u mad god she is stealing.all the scrren space yes she is a good actress but plz. All time khushi and no rosid is killing me life without rosid is beginning to become really painful
agree

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Kick out khushi from the show as trp is continously falling due to khushi .. .Everyone is irritated to see this khushi ...Angry its a request to   give story a turning point expose and remove khushi from the show and get simar pregnant and moves rosid story ahead pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaa

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Uff i cant stand this khushi drama anymore I mean there is a limit to how much screen space a negative character can take due to so much of this khushi track none of the leads are getting any screen space we are only asking for us to give 5sec of rosid scenes everyday instead of showing useless unfuny track such as sheer and pari dnt u think the cvcs should have given us rosid i mean does our feelings. Not count plz give us a break from khushi track and give us rosid we rosid fans are dying to see rosid. track

Post Reply New Post

Go to top