Love U Meena .. Please Dont ROFL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

😳

I Love Meena , it was Me Posted in my Previous Topic that Meena is Getting on My Nerves , But Now I forgived her , Dont Ask me Why ? 😳 If Sandhya has Forgiven that Soul Why Not Me ? 😆 Untill Sandhya Dont have any Problem , I dont Mind of her 🤣 , I Wish Sandhya takes care of Herself from Meena in future ðŸ˜Š

Coming Back to Topic Yes What u Heared  is right I Love Meena ðŸ˜³ I Loved All the Antics  , She Played as a Gawar as Velleity Expecting Everwish of her to be made Fulfilled , But she dies to give a saree to Sandhya ðŸ˜¡ . Oh am sorry , I should not anger Meena this Post is dedicaed to Put Love on her ðŸ¤£. Sandhya Excused her ,So  Now Why should I Take My anger on her ðŸ˜† . I Know u are dangerous Soul But still Love u Meena ,  ðŸ˜†

I ROFLed when Meena got Dissatisfied After Knowing Chavi Result .. ðŸ¤£

I cant Post her Pics as am Newbie I could not Post her antics ... 

I know u cant be without getting Jealous of sandhya.😕 I wish u see my Post and rest in Peace without Making any Plots on Sandhya atleast for some Days ðŸ˜³

Lub u Meena , Post is Totally Dedicated For u ,to u Darling ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by FairyChik - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Superman.

bleurghh

No Dear , she Pulls Off the Actions of Meena Very Hilariously !!! ðŸ˜•
  I Love SurYa too , I Love their Clourful Love that they share .
  Kanika Pulled it Very Hilariously   Its just a post for Meena , Ok Dont take seriously  ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by pjarpi

ha ah ahah aha

Ok I could Understand its a Serious Laugh ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by FairyChik

No Dear , she Pulls Off the Actions of Meena Very Hilariously !!! ðŸ˜•
  I Love SurYa too , I Love their Clourful Love that they share .
  Kanika Pulled it Very Hilariously   Its just a post for Meena , Ok Dont take seriously  ðŸ˜­

no😳
yes i agree ... I think kanika is doing a  gr8 job😊
Kanika is doing a great job.

She Looks Cheap to me ðŸ¤¢ her Antics Annoy me ðŸ¤¢
I Dont Like Her , How many times she will be caught with Sandhya , but still No Shame on Herself always Troubles her for many Reasons ðŸ¤¢ . still Behaves like a Dogs Tail Never Look straight 🤢 Will She Ever Behave like a Human 😡