Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Those memories we cherish so much <33

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Our first day in school, first exam, winning a competition, first crush, first love, heartbreaks, disappointments, achievements, our childhood. There is so much we have behind us that make us who we are today. These small things which we look back to with a smile on our faces. Imagine having these memories taken away from us. Imagine not recalling sleeping on your mother's lap when you were 8, not knowing why you stand where you do today. How would we feel looking through a photo album from when we were 12 and feel like it's a stranger in the pictures? An incompleteness, a feeling of frustration and hollowness is bound to creep in.

Rohan and Muskaan live through this everyday. You and I can only imagine how tough it must be for them to hear a familiar tune but not know why it appears to be so familiar. And this is just one of the many things which eludes them. I felt terrible for both of them today. That disturbance, that tension, that frustration was very palpable and I really wanted to jump inside the TV screens and tell them everything. I've never seen them look so lost and confused.

Muskaan's right in a way. She might not remember how much she loved Rohan but she can never move on from him specially not without knowing about him. Something will always hold her back. They say we should leave our past behind and step into the future but to leave that past behind, we need to know what that past is; we should know what we're moving on from. Our past decides and impacts our future. No matter how much we try to segregate the two, they ultimately intertwine.

Living in the dark about their pasts, there is no way Rohan or Muskaan can have a bright future at this stage.
Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well Said Neethi..πŸ˜ƒ I can't even imagine myself in their place.. I won't be able to survive like that..
Actually you could have jumped inside it and told everything.. In that way we could have enjoyed free ka entertainment!!πŸ˜†
She can't move on.. Not until she knows about Rohan and how and what their relationship was.. Not from the POV of her family.. But from the POV of Rohan's Family.. who were with them throughout those years!! If she moves on now.. she doesn't know what a gem she is going to loose in the form of Rohan!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha066

Very well Said Neethi..πŸ˜ƒ I can't even imagine myself in their place.. I won't be able to survive like that..

Actually you could have jumped inside it and told everything.. In that way we could have enjoyed free ka entertainment!!πŸ˜†
She can't move on.. Not until she knows about Rohan and how and what their relationship was.. Not from the POV of her family.. But from the POV of Rohan's Family.. who were with them throughout those years!! If she moves on now.. she doesn't know what a gem she is going to loose in the form of Rohan!

Thanks, dear!
Lol, maybe I should've. I know I would've lost my sanity long back had I been living such a life for a whole year.
Muskaan can't move on till she knows about Rohan and once she knows about him, she won't want to move onπŸ˜‰ Yup, she needs to know the essence of her relationship with Rohan without any tilt or colour, something her mother will never provide.
But whatever I said and wished aside, nothing like RM recalling their past out of the power of their love
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Loved your post. Written very well and I agree. I cant even imagine such a situation, the feeling would be so haunting. Theres no way you can just move in life, way too difficult.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neetz ... what you said is so true, wouldnt wish it to happen to anyone.

You wanted to jump in and tell them the truth. I wanted to jump in and give them a big hug. Especially RaQesh πŸ˜‰
He looked so lost, they both did  πŸ˜”
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow beautifully said ...it's even hard to imagine life widout memories...so it mst b so killing for RM to live like dis...they both r so Lonely...fighting all alone wid their feelings...for the 1st time i can connect wid RM's feeling...finally story is progressinig

@ Fiz : lol i agree i so wanted to hug both of them <3
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -SMay31-

wow beautifully said ...it's even hard to imagine life widout memories...so it mst b so killing for RM to live like dis...they both r so Lonely...fighting all alone wid their feelings...for the 1st time i can connect wid RM's feeling...finally story is progressinig

@ Fiz : lol i agree i so wanted to hug both of them <3

Yeah Sid, and never let go  πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

In bold red ... i agree with you. I too for the first time could connect with them and feel for them. Lets hope the CVs do it right.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yup fiz as u said especially RaQesh *winks* lol ..now i can see atleast some ray of hope..hope story moves on rite path

Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post, blackbeauty.
deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post . i agree it will be just impossible to live in such a situation. i cannot even imagin myself in their place