Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

seemathakkar

Groupbie

seemathakkar

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Guys, Love kool's commentary. But I have to say, Arjun is not the one who got arvi into this mess. It's Purvi who kind of forced it upon him. She was prepared to give up not him. Besides Ovi is not such a lovable creature who would make him forget Purvi. So it's understandable that he tries to make contact with her for any excuse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyKittya_Cullenaathyacrazygirl4RDkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Guys good morning .

anastasia even I get zapped by Adi agreeing to marry his mama's love . Imean what the mama did ...right or wrong was another issue but to marry his flame is zapwothy .

Kittya Varsha's relationship with Balan is so illicit , so illicit 

she was not divorced with Satish when she went absconding

she coolly agreed to be Balan's keep inspite of her married status

to date she is not divorced from Satish nor is her live in relationship legal .

She needs to be rubbed in Sulo's face exactly how Sulo rubbed it in the Deshmukh face by going there purposefully to invite them for Purvi's wedding saying bull that it was 'farz'.

I don't care if Archana gets Soham back [ i am tired of her dramas] but both Archana and Sulo need Balan rubbed in their sanskaari faces .

Kalapi even i remeber Mrs Kaushik [ !!!!!!!!!!! ] whenever i see an ms

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINee--Jenelle--Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Good morning...Kool, you are up very early todayBig smile

Edited by Kalapi - 12 October 2012 at 4:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Guys good morning .

anastasia even I get zapped by Adi agreeing to marry his mama's love . Imean what the mama did ...right or wrong was another issue but to marry his flame is zapwothy .

Kittya Varsha's relationship with Balan is so illicit , so illicit 

she was not divorced with Satish when she went absconding

she coolly agreed to be Balan's keep inspite of her married status

to date she is not divorced from Satish nor is her live in relationship legal .

She needs to be rubbed in Sulo's face exactly how Sulo rubbed it in the Deshmukh face by going there purposefully to invite them for Purvi's wedding saying bull that it was 'farz'.

I don't care if Archana gets Soham back [ i am tired of her dramas] but both Archana and Sulo need Balan rubbed in their sanskaari faces .

Kalapi even i remeber Mrs Kaushik [ !!!!!!!!!!! ] whenever i see an ms

Kool...I couldn't imagine how Sugni just change sides and decided to do the Sardhakai and then marry Adi...disgusting. Besides, the over-use of Sita Ma's blessing for this story is simply disgusting and replusive. It seems, Kaliyug pe Sita comes readily on the calling of Sugni...how is it liberating to get married to Adi, is beyond me...the serial is just trying to justify things that now are unpalatable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yes i woke up at dawn today . Baking a cake .Big smile Love baking alone .

in my opinion the girl and her mom r doing too much in PSH

and Adi is not solving any problem by marrying her but increasing the problem s . I am gonna watch the omnibus today .

Once the identity of Soham is revealed , Varsha's re entry is confirmed . What remains to be seen is if Archana will forgive her and i think she will .

KalapiForeverSHINee--Jenelle--

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

yes i woke up at dawn today . Baking a cake .Big smile Love baking alone .

in my opinion the girl and her mom r doing too much in PSH

and Adi is not solving any problem by marrying her but increasing the problem s . I am gonna watch the omnibus today .

Once the identity of Soham is revealed , Varsha's re entry is confirmed . What remains to be seen is if Archana will forgive her and i think she will .

Birthday Cake??

Yes, Gulo is was too much...I never understood her preference for Adi, I mean, Adi was engaged too, a engagement maynot be as binding, but from her POV, I never understood why she insisted Adi to do Sardhakai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
No not birthday cake ...sponge cakeBig smile

Balan is the only character in PR who is intelligent besides that Bholanath Pandey .  He know Varsha in and out and has absolutely no illusions about Varsha like Satish and Archana had .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Kool..this guy who is acting as Balan is doing a great job...he comes across as smart and menacing all at once..I really liked his acting when he tells Varsha, she is becoming smart or something in yesterday's episode, very interesting…the way he did it, had something to it….

Bolannath Pandey, is extremely stereotyped…so for me yesterday, that he came out smarter with all his mannerism of a typical police office than the dumbest trio was a surprise in a sense, as we don't associate in TV serials and smart rural police officers…man, the brain that the trio has, just makes me really Confused

ForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top