Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Nah...just marry her off to Vikram from Phir Subah or whatever that show is. He could do with some saanskars, and better yet...his new biwi Sulo will lecture him about vishwas and saanskar while encouraging his young lover to destroy Sulo's new marriage and insult Vikram's first wife. After all, Sulo being a second wife ain't impossible...Ermm And she believes in prem kahanis. She might even form a choir and have  Vikram's lover, his wife and herself sing Teri Meri Prem Kahani...Now that would be one heck of a love storyDead

One man
Three women
One old enough to be his mother
One young enough to be his daughter
One unlucky enough to be his wife

Prem Kahani accha lagta hai...OMG!!! We can actually call that show BALH!!! Phir Subah should trade with BALH for this new love storyParty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...What about my dear tobacco infested alcoholic Damo waiting patiently LOL  in line and forever now and his turn to obtain the greatest Sanskar and proclaiming once again Bappa's KripaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarKittya_CullenDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Pari, you're trying to marry off Cas to Sulo? Nahiiin!!!!! We need Cas in PV! So many inside jokes come from him and his Cafe Delight daysDay Dreaming

hahahahah ! Chalo, let's keep him where he is...how about mamaji from BALH? the evil conniving mama needs some sanskaari lessons in life I feel! Time to get him with Sulo so she can sudhrao his life and anyway he is also very young at heart with all his schemes and dressing, plus he is rich, so Sulo dearest will have to never worry about the monthy expenses. 

Mamaji dheere chalna, pyaar mein Sulo se bachna..haan badhe dhoke hain, bade dhoke hain ye karanjkars mein :P 

Perfect match no? :P 

Pari I got to check out that cassanova or PV...But Mamaji from BALH looks like a good candidate too...Love the way says "Piriya" LOL  But for some reason everytime he opens his mouth I feel a whiff off bad hygine OuchEmbarrassedLOL

@ Song so apt  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalapi you killled me with Sulo's "HJ" she truely is THE HEROINE of PR...Aiyaiyo LOLLOL

OMG Kittya beta you are killing me with Pairing up SUlo and TVS...Find me the badest guy of TV and we marry him off to Romantic Sanskari Sulo..

Kalapi Damo just needs to be Admitted to rehab...No woman needs that panishment though Sulo can use a some time with Damo to understand not to walk around like a Proud Peacock claiming Sanskars Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 October 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_Cullen

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys was busy 

I laughed so much reading this thread

Kittya i only and only remember u nowdays whenever i see the Casanova in PV

Casanova looks handsome and young for his age compared to his sour faced forgetful moody wife who has knee surgery btw

Guys the idea is brilliant . I am gonna demand in all my commentaries that don't finish Balan's character off ...rather bring him in more element as sanskaari Sulo's Asanskaari damaad and Archana's unofficial jeejoo .

I wonder if Archana will call him that .

She legalised Vaishu's marraige she will convince Balan's wife to divorce him so that Varsha can be legally his

Archana is expert in weeping and convincing people

Varsha totally agree . When Sulo taunts people in mandir as if it belonged to her father ancestrally the bigamist damad and the gunda unoficial damad must be flung in her face .

I  hope Balan moves in with Sulo and i hope Dharmesh returns .Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_Cullen--Jenelle--Dabulls23

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Nah...just marry her off to Vikram from Phir Subah or whatever that show is. He could do with some saanskars, and better yet...his new biwi Sulo will lecture him about vishwas and saanskar while encouraging his young lover to destroy Sulo's new marriage and insult Vikram's first wife. After all, Sulo being a second wife ain't impossible...Ermm And she believes in prem kahanis. She might even form a choir and have  Vikram's lover, his wife and herself sing Teri Meri Prem Kahani...Now that would be one heck of a love storyDead

One man
Three women

Prem Kahani accha lagta hai...OMG!!! We can actually call that show BALH!!! Phir Subah should trade with BALH for this new love storyParty
I have a better choice pair Sulo with that spineless Adi. The guy needs some real lessons in SanskarsAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. If Adi can marry his mama's love then whats wrong with Sulo? I wanna see Sugni and Gualbo's face after Adi gets married to SuloLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.All their Sita Maiyya chant will go to drain. Its better than watching Adi-SugniTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Varsha Di and Kool Di, glad I made you guys laugh again today. Dancing

So waaaiiit...hooold on...Balan got a wife already? Plus Varsha?Shocked But then again, why am I surprised...Varsha was never divorced from SachinDead. Now would be a good time for that 7 year rule to make a play in PRland. 

And I can't help myself Kool Di. Casanova is such a yummy dude for his ageDay Dreaming. So I guess Sulo, and Gayu will have to share him with meLOL

@anastasia: Nahiin. We can't be so cruel. The boy is almost young enough to be her great-grandsonTongue

KalapiForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

So, finally, I watched PR today after the debate…

What hit me was, wow…the light drew on both Archana and Manav face, when the Clever Inspector declared Balan, do taaka ka goon….it was hallelujah…Eurekha ROFLNukePigBroken HeartPartyAngryAngryROFL all drawing on the dumb trio…man, what a screen the Cvs capturedLOLLOLLOL

Next shock I got was, Archu's (in)famous dialogue…when Soham disappear he was chota saD'oh…now after 18 yrs, he is 20 – 22 yrs (?)Confused – seriously, you don't know lady you missing son's ageShocked…seriously…are you suffering from amnesia???? Guys, Archu doesn't know her missing son's age…hilarious yaarROFL

Another classic dialogue from Arjun, I hate cheater…pardon me dear, what are you, dear boy??…patnivatra hubbyLOLLOL….dropping in uninvited or unannounced to Karanjkar home a new grand-damaad at that– surely that isn't Indian protocol or etiquettes….guys PR is becoming a comedy show…LOL

As of Sulo's (in)famous sanskaar, the less said the better..she herself encourage Purvi, when clearly she knew Ovi was engaged to Arjun. And now she is fully aware of all the water under the bridge, but still she sends Purvi behind Arjun. Was her fat butt sore that she couldn't walk out two steps to give Arjun the phone? Dumb Stupid Sulo, her grey hairs (well jet black of course at 80 yrsROFL) didn't teach her a thing about life. Besides, her family is fully of illicit relationships, with an illicit relationship brewing right before her eyesD'oh…romance ken am pe sob kuch bhi chalta hai….

Btw, Balan is growing on me guys.LOLLOLLOL

Varsha, these days whenever I hear HJ, I see Mrs Kaushik dancingShocked…man oh man…I was shocked that day and am to this dayShocked…btw, today, I tried to imagine Sulo and Damo dancing at HJDead…I was Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

One man
Three women

I have a better choice pair Sulo with that spineless Adi. The guy needs some real lessons in SanskarsAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. If Adi can marry his mama's love then whats wrong with Sulo? I wanna see Sugni and Gualbo's face after Adi gets married to SuloLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.All their Sita Maiyya chant will go to drain. Its better than watching Adi-SugniTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Anatasia, in PSH all the things going on in the name of God is seriously disgusting...

Kittya_CullenForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top