Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ok as per article archana will finally know abt vishnu being soham but hide this from manav tejuErmm so this indicate soham will have good good relation with archana but sour atitude towards manav ...first thing archana will do  ask purvi vishnu is your dada so pls take your case back then archana will do nothing bc our great purvi will take alll the responsibility of "sudharo vishnu aka soham dada mission" and ofcourse arjun will also join them in this process and eye lock rain romance of arvi goes on and on .Ouch if this really happen then i swear i will break my pavitra rishta with this show Unhappy i want to see teju ovi soham playing strong role here rather then purvi ARJUN.

another possibility of balan will play his cards and use soham against arman  as manav is rich man .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_Cullenshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
if this happens taya i hope she is slapped publicly . I repeat ...IF this happens . Manav deserves to know the truth about Soham whatever it is .

tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

oh hbk u made me laugh 

this is a lauging afternoon

Sulo looted Manav , Balan should loot Sulo 

Infact i hope he attends every party Sulo attends and shames her in society by declaring himself as her unofficial damad

karanjkar bhootnis indeedROFL

Kools its been a laughing riot since u opened KC...You get the blame err credit for it LOL

HBK darling you had me in splitz and now my brain is stuck on this SIK song

Tennu Ghodi Kinhe Chadhaya Bhootni Ke
Tennu Dulha Kinhe Banaya Bhootni Ke
Bhootni Ke, Bhootni Ke
Ho Tennu Ghodi Kinhe Chadhaya, Bhootni Ke
Tennu Dulha Kinhe Banaya, Oye Bhootni Ke ROFLROFLROFL

Poor Bishnu-SOham what a damaged goods...Ek bhootni ne janm diya aur ek ne bada kiya...

Sanskar hi sanskar beshumaar LOL

I like to know how dare Sulo go around like a peacock claiming on her being Sanskar ki devi when u got 2 of your daughters living with goon and bigomist Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

[

Kools its been a laughing riot since u opened KC...You get the blame err credit for it LOL

HBK darling you had me in splitz and now my brain is stuck on this SIK song

Tennu Ghodi Kinhe Chadhaya Bhootni Ke
Tennu Dulha Kinhe Banaya Bhootni Ke
Bhootni Ke, Bhootni Ke
Ho Tennu Ghodi Kinhe Chadhaya, Bhootni Ke
Tennu Dulha Kinhe Banaya, Oye Bhootni Ke ROFLROFLROFL

Poor Bishnu-SOham what a damaged goods...Ek bhootni ne janm diya aur ek ne bada kiya...

Sanskar hi sanskar beshumaar LOL

I like to know how dare Sulo go around like a peacock claiming on her being Sanskar ki devi when u got 2 of your daughters living with goon and bigomist Angry

hahahahahah..I have been gagging from laughter attacks at work because of all the comments on this thread! 

I loved the suggestions of Sulo with Balan :P although I do think he will never even come close to liking her and will just spit paan remains around her pavitra mansion in the chawl everyday. Sulo-Damo is anyway like an unsaid pavitra rishta. Damo never raises a finger against his lovely samdhan...it reminds me of that song from Hum aapke hain kaun where samdhi is hitting on his samdhan with eye locks and she is blushing...ahahah..Damo-Sulo is like an unsaid thing!

I think Sulo needs the Casanova from PV guys! He not thinks he is 20 years younger than his original age and acts like it, but I am sure he can easily make our deal romantic Sulo's heart flutter and then I can imagine her singing the Dhak Dhak song suggested by Varsha di :) Oh well, that romance will probably become the new love story like ARVI on the show. Put in some rain, and the romantics will be happy ! :P As they say, anything in the name of romance works, bhaad mein jaye ethics, age, morals and aaj kal toh gender bhi :P

And Varsha di you are so right! How does Sulo have the conscience to give out sanskaar and ethics ke bhashans to Savita when her 2 daughters have been living in disgrace. One of them being a keep of the gunda and previously running away with sister's child, one being a bihaai hui aurat separated from husbadn for 18 years, and one living with a husband who is a bigamist. How does she even have the guts to open her mouth after all the shame that her own family has brought in? Even her husband who shamelessly left her ages ago to survive alone without explanations ?

Sulo mata ki jai ho! 

KalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Oh me goi! Al'yuh a kill one pickaney wid laff joke heyROFLROFLROFL

Kool Di, Varsha Di, HBK seems like you guys are on a roll! So Prince Arjun is at it again, huh? I don't know why people get married out of duty and ruin three lives.Dead And if those two ever consummate God knows what will happen to their childDead.  All three of them knowingly screwed up their lives though. Purvi requested. Arjun accepted. Ovi invested. Brilliant folks.ClapClapWhy are you guys so eager to marry to off Sulo? If she's spending all her nights with company, where will she find the daytime energy to slap her damads?CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Pari, you're trying to marry off Cas to Sulo? Nahiiin!!!!! We need Cas in PV! So many inside jokes come from him and his Cafe Delight daysDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenelle05

Originally posted by Kalapi

If you say soLOLLOL  (Varsha, I am ROFL at work and people think I gone mad going over somethingROFLWink) with all the hormones raging through her 'young at heart' Sulo's blood'her thirst can only be quenched by BAlan WinkEmbarrassedROFL

Kalapi, i'm also at work. i can't stop laughing at the posts.ROFLROFLROFL
my co workers are thinking i've gone mad. i laughed at Varsha's post until tears came out of my eyes.  you all need to stop...LOLLOL

why do you guys want to pin Sulo to poor Balan... true he's a criminal but he does not deserve this kind of punishment...

ROFLROFL Sulo's Halkat Jawani...ufff...sighhhROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Pari, you're trying to marry off Cas to Sulo? Nahiiin!!!!! We need Cas in PV! So many inside jokes come from him and his Cafe Delight daysDay Dreaming

hahahahah ! Chalo, let's keep him where he is...how about mamaji from BALH? the evil conniving mama needs some sanskaari lessons in life I feel! Time to get him with Sulo so she can sudhrao his life and anyway he is also very young at heart with all his schemes and dressing, plus he is rich, so Sulo dearest will have to never worry about the monthy expenses. 

Mamaji dheere chalna, pyaar mein Sulo se bachna..haan badhe dhoke hain, bade dhoke hain ye karanjkars mein :P 

Perfect match no? :P 

KalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top