Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR (Page 3)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, you want Balan for Sulo'but Balan is too clever, will not prostrateLOLWink in front  of Her Highness Queen Sulo Chubby Asthma ridden DeviWink..we need one that could not only prostrate and roll over, but pee tooWink, besides, giving Savita, a much needed break Wink'that  is Damo, with his tobacco infested teeth fits the bill perfectoLOLROFL'now, now, I finally got it off my chest.PartyDancingEmbarrassed.

I knew you would come up with the fried brain tobacco infested alchoholic Damo...But u know old age & being an alchoholic cant help our thirsty romantic Sulo as its been almost 20 yrs since Mano went six feet under. OuchLOL Damo is not equipped or able do what youger Balan can do...Janam samjha karo WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Varsha i was having a late lunch and i coughed upon reading ur post

Sulo and Balan ROFL

omg

whateer happened to Damo

and Manohar's soul pitying the men and thanking his stars that at last he is free

pari made me laugh too 

omg still laughing 

tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

If you say soLOLLOL  (Varsha, I am ROFL at work and people think I gone mad going over somethingROFLWink) with all the hormones raging through her 'young at heart' Sulo's blood…her thirst can only be quenched by BAlan WinkEmbarrassedROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87tayabafarooquiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
jenelle , SC

omg im still giggling but i gotta say something

Whether  Purvi pretends to sell info to the rival company to get Arjun off her back and whether this too is understood as a 'tyaag' [ just as the selling and bartering of Arjun is regarded as a 'tyaag']

she simply cannot be absolved of joining a rival company in the first place . She knows the ins and outs of Arjun's company and this is simply too much .

soap-critictayabafarooquiKalapiForeverSHINeesherma--Jenelle--

--Jenelle-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

If you say soLOLLOL  (Varsha, I am ROFL at work and people think I gone mad going over somethingROFLWink) with all the hormones raging through her 'young at heart' Sulo's blood'her thirst can only be quenched by BAlan WinkEmbarrassedROFL

Kalapi, i'm also at work. i can't stop laughing at the posts.ROFLROFLROFL
my co workers are thinking i've gone mad. i laughed at Varsha's post until tears came out of my eyes.  you all need to stop...LOLLOL

why do you guys want to pin Sulo to poor Balan... true he's a criminal but he does not deserve this kind of punishment...

tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Kalapi i agree ...Balan is horribly clever and unemotional . He is just what the sanskaaris need . I hope he moves in the K home with Varsha saying Hello Saasumaa to Sulo and puts fingers pointing to him right up the finger pointers nose [ there is a lot of righteous finger pointing in Sulo's house bought by Manav . ] In fact i hope he simply loots Sulo .

After Ajit the rapist who is Savita's damad , Balan can be the bad damad of Sulo . At least Ajit was officially married ...Balan has 'kept' Sulo's daughter . Another illegal rishta after Dharmesh the bigamist who had secretly fathered 2 children .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--Dabulls23

hbkforever Groupbie
hbkforever
hbkforever

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Managed to catch the glimse of the episode after weeks...the first thing which I noticed was ArchuConfused...I mean a 50+ year old blondeShocked...guess the next we will see Archu as a redhead, with funny tattoos, piercing at wierd places and addressing Sulo as Yo aai...just get ready for another asthama attack, sucking all the  surrounding air...thus creating a vaccumLOL...she fill need a actual pump than a mere phus-phus,  which is carried literary by all the K's and of course ManavSleepy...didn't undestood much of the episode because of my long break in betweenOuch...but seeing Arjun as a postmaster delievering messages and having some wiiide eye locks with Purvi...Ovi still in her never ending wait for recognition...so I guess nothing much has changedDead...will be intersting to see Vishnu/Soham or whatever his name, reaction on finding that his real mai is Archana...poor guy, he is just another victim of sick games of Karanjkar bhootnisAngry

Edited by hbkforever - 11 October 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87tayabafarooquiKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
oh hbk u made me laugh 

this is a lauging afternoon

Sulo looted Manav , Balan should loot Sulo 

Infact i hope he attends every party Sulo attends and shames her in society by declaring himself as her unofficial damad

karanjkar bhootnis indeedROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--Dabulls23

Go to top