Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
pari im waiting to see who shoots who

ARMAN  should not be surprised if the son declares that he is ashamed to be born of their ...er ...loins . Thats what they publicly tell Manav's mom . I wonder what Balan would do .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hahah kools! I wish Soham shoots Archu, Manav in his anger shoots Soham, Balan gets angry and shoots Manav. Seeing all this, Varsha gets angry that Soham is no more and shoots herself. 

When the news reaches the families, I hope Savita gets angry and shoots Sulo for giving birth to crazy daughters and Purvi for being Archu's adopted daughter who is now ujadoing Ovi's ghar. Damo will obviously shoot Savi for having the nerve to do this to his lovely samdhan Sulo. Ovi should shoot DK for never having the baap ka dimaag to explain Arjun and hopefully Arjun will then come in and shoot OVi and then himself because his love is no more.

Best way to end this show I say! Redemption for all of us crazy but loyal viewers too :P Sabke paap ki sazaa toh milni chahiye :P ahhaha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Kalapics-07Kittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
sherma the height is after this kind of blatantly suspicious behaviour Arjun has the gall to act astounded and raise his voice when questioned . On second thoughts thats exactly the way men behave when they r in the wrong .
Couldn't help but quote you Kool...why is is expected that Ovi will not suspect something going on between Arjun/Purvi...it is so 'on you face' kind of acts that Arjun is putting on...so, how is Ovi wrong?? Why is Ovi being blamed for things she never did?? Arjun is the one openly cheating on his wife...that is the character of Arjun in PR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermakoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Pari...you don't wanna know who I am thinking for SuloWinkLOL...I will end up getting chappalsROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87cs-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Pari...you don't wanna know who I am thinking for SuloWinkLOL...I will end up getting chappalsROFLROFL

Don't you dare dropping hints and not share...I know I know how difficult it is to keep it inside...Just let it off your lovely chest my dear PIC WinkLOL

Spill the beans girl...LOLLOLLOL

Meanwhile May I May I suggest someone???? Approve

Sulo needs a bad boy like Balan for her romantic soul ...Rain need to pour down hard on SUlo and Balan might be the one to do it Day DreamingBlushing

Sulo will sing looking at baaad boy Balan

dhak dhak karne laga, ho mora jiyara darne laga -
saiya baiya chhodna, buddhi kaliya tod naa - Pls pretty pls Wink
dil se dil mil gaya, mujhse kaisi yeh haya -
tu hai mera dilaruba, kya lagta hai wah re wah LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 October 2012 at 12:51pm

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Always a pleasure reading your commentary Kools.

So in a nutshell, the star of today's episode was the inspector Bholanath Pandey - the only smart one figuring out the facts and giving gyaan to the trio of dumb, dumber and dumbest.

If the new article is correct about Ovi confronting Purvi about her relationship with Arjun, chances are sanskaari Purvi is going to let Arjun doubt her to be the one giving insider info to the rival company so that he gets of her back and goes back to Ovi. Let us see how this track unfolds.

enigma6pari87Kalapi--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ah Kools dear. again its a pleasure to read your commentary. it always make me smile. i'm at work and people are wondering why i'm smiling. LOL

Purvi is getting to be an expert at the "royal ignore" and poor prince arjun...i've said before and i'll say it again. he's like a lost puppy following his love. poor guy... clearly being in love with purvi  has fried his brains.. he's always looking for an excuse to call or meet her.

bad ovi's suspicions will get the better of her. and frankly i don't blame her. (now i know arvians would get angry at me saying this. but hey i'm also an arvian i'm just loooking at it logically). if i found out my husband was still meeting and talking to his ex and that to behind my back i'd be royally pissed. arjun needs to understand that he's now a married man and he was the one who consented to Purvi's request.

Edited by jenelle05 - 11 October 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINeeshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Varsha, you want Balan for Sulo…but Balan is too clever, will not prostrateLOLWink in front  of Her Highness Queen Sulo Chubby Asthma ridden DeviWink..we need one that could not only prostrate and roll over, but pee tooWink, besides, giving Savita, a much needed break Wink…that  is Damo, with his tobacco infested teeth fits the bill perfectoLOLROFL…now, now, I finally got it off my chest.PartyDancingEmbarrassed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee--Jenelle--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top