Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Oct 11 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Archana knows about Soham in PR

That Inspector Bholanath Pandey is smart guys . Smarter than the  D lot . He told them not to take the case back as there was a high possibility Balan was lying as he was a do takke ka goon with many cases on him .

The stupid lot nodded their heads stupidly . [ They had believed Balan instantly ,  charmed by the beauty of his soul .]

Soham meanwhile decided to give his photo to make posters of him and noticed that his childhood photos were missing . Upon which Balan beamed and lied shamelessly that they were in a photo studio at this minute being turned into an album as Bisnu had now become a bahubali .

Varsha wept at the loss of the childhood memories . When Soham asked Balan if he had made her upset again she too smiled and told him they were khushi ke aasoo as Balan had warned her that these tears will make him suspicious .

Prince Arjun constantly makes excuses to talk to Sanskaari Purvi [ while she gives him the royal ignore even in dreams and joins rival companies .] This time the excuse was updating her and Romantic Aaji Sulochana about the happenings of the stupid trio in Bihar .

Infact so desperate was Prince Arjun to get a glimpse of his lady love [ who had bartered and dumped him at the last minute for the ultimate good] that anxious about why she and the romantic granny were not picking up his phones he drove his car straight to their house [ instead of the office] and caught them just entering it after a trip to the bazaar .

Sanskaari Purvi once again gave him the royal ignore . Infact she didn't even offer him a glass of water till Romantic Aaji [ who was a catalyst in their romance and secretly blessed their love story ] told her to . [ Romantic Aaji believed in doing halaal after the goat ...er ...damad ...had been given plenty to eat and drink . Most kind lady , this Romantic Aaji .]

Prince Arjun told how he and his sagacious dad had got a phone call from the stupid trio in Bihar and how they were close to Soham .

Romantic Aaji beamed . [ She understood guys . She understood  the excuses . And her romantic soul fluttered .]

Then Sanskaari Purvi and Prince Arjun stole many many looks at each other . Pyaar guys . Love .  So what if he is married . Love is love guys . Matters of the heart are what count not rasmo rivaaz.

Prince Arjun forgot his mobile and Romantic Aaji sent Sanskaari Purvi after him to give the mobile .

Bad Ovi had happily [ and stupidly ] come to give her adopted sister and Romantic Aaji the news of Soham herself [ inspite of it being the enemy camp .] She was shocked to see Prince Arjun's car already there and Sanskaari Purvi coyly giving him  the phone. Coy with brimming sanskaars guys .]

Now some questions .

Don't Purvi and Sulochana have Archana , Teju and Manav's number ? What is the need to go there again and again on the pretext of giving info ?

What in the world are the CVs doing to Arjun's characterization ? Even in her dreams Purvi is sticking to her sanskaars and not talking to Arjun herself . While Arjun makes constant efforts to get close to her . May we safely assume that CVs r butchering Arjun at the cost of elevating Purvi ?

A lady named Champa recognised Soham's childhood snap and told that clever Bholanath Pandey that she had done a lot of his babysitting when Balan and Jhumri went out .[ I am positive Varsha went to dance on Beedi Jalaile at Balan's wild parties guys .]

She pointed to Bisnu [ dancing on the stage on ' Munni Badnaam Hui  ' ] while Baba Manav and  Honest Teju went on the stage . She told Aai Archu guys .

The scene ended on the dhadak dhadak of Aai Archu's Maa ka Dil guys . And glazed Maa ke eyes guys .

Kools signing off for the day . Enjoy guys and Ciao .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL what business did Arjun have in going to Ks to deliver latest and the greatest abt Soham?

Has ArMan, Ovi, Savita, Damo died for him to personally go give this news that 3 idiots have found Soham?  I was shocked to see Manav calling DK and giving updates instead of calling his own parents to let them know.

It is not Arjun grand damad's responsibility or protocol to give Aaji Sulo news...Its Ovi who can do that but Arjun the lover boy with his tongue hanging-drooling, tail wagging uses any excuse just follow Purvi like a stray dog.  Purvi may be ignoring him by not verbally giving signals but she is now giving some looks back folks...

Rest of the episode was stupid.  3 idiots are really stupid in thinking what ever Balan said was truth...DOnt they know he is a father of a goon name Bishnu who kidnapped Ovi-Purvi, ask 3 crore for ransom, shot Arjun twice and had a gun over Manav's head is the same guy to believe what comes out of his mouth 😲 

Along with the blonde Archu , Manav has become valley boy who has simply air blowing between his ears...And Teju someone so smart has totally gotten clouded by sanskars that she can't even think straight.

CVs are so juvenile to come up with track and episode as such.

Thanks Kools for the KC
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

God Kool, I don't know how to comment anymore about PR😕, your commentary is the saving grace to this stupid serial👏..well, I only read your commentary and am annoyed already…😕

Can't imagine the brain capacity of these Desmukh gangs…How did Manav ever become successful with this peanut of a brain😡. For Teju, I am totally ashamed of her Canadian education, since I know firsthand how impressive it is – or maybe it is the genes she carries😆….and Ma ka Dil Archana, the less said the better…these gang need to start taking Brainolia (was that available in rest of India🤔).

As for Arjun, well you know what I feel. He is a cheater front center and back and anyone to ends up with him will never have any real happiness in life. Arjun characterization is beyond pathetic. He is a character ready to roll over 20 times and prostrate at the command of His Master😲.. As for Purvi, well she is dreaming of Arjun too, so she wants him subconsciously😲…what is this Jeeju/SIL illicit relationships, yaar…I just feel eewww😡. As of Ovi, I don't blame her, poor girl that is how I feel for her now - man, what has she landed herself into. Arjun just need a pretext to run to Purvi, if the urge is so high, why the hell he isn't going for divorce….he is just messing with the lives of both girls….how pathetic  is both characterization – are they seriously parallel lead…I don't even want to go into morality – that too much for Cvs to handle…seriously, this is so degrading…hope, the younger generation don't make Arjun/Purvi their role model, then there will be no trust left between any sisters or between husband and wives or between human beings in the coming years..

As for Sulo….she needs a psychological check pronto😆…is she supporting a Purvi/Arjkun relationship even now…what is wrong with her😡…maybe, she is missing something big time is life😉, after Monohar departure…can we pair her with someone (I have one in mind already😆😉)…that is the only way to prevent further mischief😆 that she can create...she need someone desperately, poor Sulo, living through these young people😉

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg Kools your commentaries always makes me laugh🤣. I couldn't stop laughing where you mentioned beauty of Balan's soul, Arjun being the goat, romantic soul of Romantic Aaji and Varsha dancing Beedi Jalaile at Balan's part🤣Loved it👍🏼 Aai archu ko to kahi par be rona aja te😆
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arjun has alwys been a cheater,i seriously cant stnd people like them
he is again trying to two time bth of them,if purvi gives him little more lift,he will b wid bth of them
hw can a guy like arjun b the second lead?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Thanx so much anastasia ...glad my commentaries make u laugh 😊

Hey  guys . The height was the absolute belief in Balan . Thank god for that chatur inspector who is a smart cookie . 

I wonder if DK will call Purvi as devi no 3 once he understands she has joined rival company . He is so understanding .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
sherma the height is after this kind of blatantly suspicious behaviour Arjun has the gall to act astounded and raise his voice when questioned . On second thoughts thats exactly the way men behave when they r in the wrong .
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base :  Archana knows about Soham in PR

The stupid lot nodded their heads stupidly . [ They had believed Balan instantly ,  charmed by the beauty of his soul .]

Prince Arjun constantly makes excuses to talk to Sanskaari Purvi [ while she gives him the royal ignore even in dreams and joins rival companies .] This time the excuse was updating her and Romantic Aaji Sulochana about the happenings of the stupid trio in Bihar .

Sanskaari Purvi once again gave him the royal ignore . Infact she didn't even offer him a glass of water till Romantic Aaji [ who was a catalyst in their romance and secretly blessed their love story ] told her to . [ Romantic Aaji believed in doing halaal after the goat ...er ...damad ...had been given plenty to eat and drink . Most kind lady , this Romantic Aaji .]

Romantic Aaji beamed . [ She understood guys . She understood  the excuses . And her romantic soul fluttered .]

Then Sanskaari Purvi and Prince Arjun stole many many looks at each other . Pyaar guys . Love .  So what if he is married . Love is love guys . Matters of the heart are what count not rasmo rivaaz.

A lady named Champa recognised Soham's childhood snap and told that clever Bholanath Pandey that she had done a lot of his babysitting when Balan and Jhumri went out .[ I am positive Varsha went to dance on Beedi Jalaile at Balan's wild parties guys .]

Kools, was waiting for your commentary today! Thanks :)) 

You cracked me up with the above bits! :P Charmed by te beauty of his soul :P ahahahahah..You have got to be the most blonde people on earth to believe a gunda after disbelieving your psycho sister who is now the keep of this gunda. Why do the CV's love doing this? One minute they show Manav being sensible enough to follow VArsha to Darbhanga and next minute he is shown to have brains the size of peas by actually believing the man claiming to be Varsha's husband and a gunda himself. And Archu, let's get real, we all know that she is only tehre to provide some crying histrionics and watching her fall over with sorrow gives Manav the husband some strenght to fight for his missing son. I guess, he wouldn't get so embroiled if it wasnt; for his beautiful wife's maa ka dil as you said. :P Teju, yes, she really seems to have taken to sanskaars which have made her dumb just like her sister Purvi. I wonder what will happen to OVi once she has had her degree in sanskaars 101? She is already shown to be a dumb blonde, with this added trait, I guess, her IQ might drop to below 50, where in she will give away her husband to Purvi. :P

Arjun, my dear puppy, has been shown to really have broken all his sense of self respect and keeps following his master to give her news now and then. What is there to get worried if both of them are not picking up their phones? They could be in a movie, at the market, sleeping, anything at all? How is one call not being picked up a reason for this damaad to worry? And land up at their house to check on both? I guess, he knows his Sulo aaji;s attacks too well. But yeah, seems like Manav cares two hoots about letting his family know the details and then his protege Arjun takes on the responsibility to let his granny-in-law know. 

I have lost all interest in this bakwaas. Purvi, the sanskaari has finally given in to staring at him with her doe eyes while Ovi's suspicions keep rising. Let's see what villain OVi and Punni do to this dumb love story. 

What a dramatic ending to the episode though...EK never tires of her own plots which she recycles between her N number of shows. So like Tulsi shot that wayward rakshas son of hers, we have Manav pulling the trigger on his son. I think it is pretty common for mothers and fathers to shoot their children in EK;s land. 

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Predicting the track, Archu;s blood will match Soham's blood and then the drama to put the goon son to sanskaari track will start. BAH ! 

Forgot to mention how i loved Romantic aaji sulo part :P So true, the woman needs some sanskaar bhashans from Archu now :P And I think Kalapi must be thinking of the Casanova man to pair Sulo with :P hahahah :P

Also, Varsha dancing to beedi jalai le seems very possible. Very sanskaari of her I say. And now the son dances on munni badnaam hui. Sulo's genes or sanskaars? 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
pari im waiting to see who shoots who

ARMAN  should not be surprised if the son declares that he is ashamed to be born of their ...er ...loins . Thats what they publicly tell Manav's mom . I wonder what Balan would do .
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahah kools! I wish Soham shoots Archu, Manav in his anger shoots Soham, Balan gets angry and shoots Manav. Seeing all this, Varsha gets angry that Soham is no more and shoots herself. 

When the news reaches the families, I hope Savita gets angry and shoots Sulo for giving birth to crazy daughters and Purvi for being Archu's adopted daughter who is now ujadoing Ovi's ghar. Damo will obviously shoot Savi for having the nerve to do this to his lovely samdhan Sulo. Ovi should shoot DK for never having the baap ka dimaag to explain Arjun and hopefully Arjun will then come in and shoot OVi and then himself because his love is no more.

Best way to end this show I say! Redemption for all of us crazy but loyal viewers too :P Sabke paap ki sazaa toh milni chahiye :P ahhaha