Umera Ahmed AT

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Recently MANY of us here have started discussing PeK, rather Umera's work through PMs, scraps, or even irrelevant threads!
No more of that stuff..let's make this the official place for all discussions related to Umera Ahmed 

So whether it's Peer e Kaamil (saw), Haasil, MZZB, ZGH, Amar Bail, or Iman Umeed aur Mohabbat..she's simply brilliant! <3

Salar-Imama: my forever loves 😳 and Umera Ahmed: forever fav author!

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Share your views, likes, dislikes (I doubt there will be any) 😳
And well, whoever hasn't read PeK..you're missing out on one of the most brilliant pieces of writing EVER by Umera Ahmed 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
OMG 
thank you so much!!

res
wil edit later about it as it wil take tym πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kamoshi - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
You know, I thought of making an AT of this when I was reading the book during Ramzan! Then I kinda forgot to 🀣
But im glad we have this thread now <3
Maine apni poori family ko iska fan bana diya hai...poore ghar mein Salar Imama ke charche😎
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just started reading the book. Are they making a drama on it or has it been done already?
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ No plans as of yet and I hope they never dramatize it..it just can't  be done πŸ€”
-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ No plans as of yet and I hope they never dramatize it..it just can't  be done πŸ€”

in pak i thnk concept is very delicate..so it wil not dramatize we are already enough with this firq wariyt etc.. n more story wil lost its charm coz salar n imama omg can never imagine anyone to be them..😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Exactly, the firqe come later..but the intense story, the characters..just can't be dramatized!
-Marie- thumbnail
Agree.. whats ur fav scene?? i know its tough lol but still one u :loved really :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
I can't pick one, but if I absolutely HAD to..
It'll be the one towards end when they are in the kitchen and he doesn't even want to touch her thinking she's an illusion and will disappear <3
Another one: when Salar realizes his feelings for Imama, after he visits the bazaar and all..
Another: when Salar spend the night in that deserted place and realized Allah's power..