Thendral

Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Aiyaiyoo! What is this? Just now Bhuv/Lax torture has gone away...and you want to bring back XXX? LOL 

Hahaha yess yess yess LOL Charu oda memories maraindu pogathu ROFL I want to share my sadness if marriage stops. I dont care whom Deepa marries, but one marriage has to happen. LOL 
It can be Joseph and some girl marriage too, but they showed us some mandappam, so one marriage has to happen. Hope it dont ends like green saree CryLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertojinjuGiselvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Lovely update girls!!

Great episode, liked it.  My only wish is hoping for more TT in Thendral rather than other characters dominating.

Super acting from everyone today.

Kanagu was the star of the episode!!!!  Omg he is so sweet!!!  The way he cried made me so sad...but I'm happy he is ready to move on and concentrate on his work.

Deepa must be going through a lot right now, the little scene with her and Tulasi was good.  Also liked the the TT scene, expected reaction from Tulasi I guess...

Yay no Bhuvana or Laxman today both are locked up together in jail...lol...

Many comments for both episode and promo after a long time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu and Tanu for the nice update.

An episode in which everyone brought out their feelings. Everyone of you have given nice comments.

Even though Deepa had to make quick decision, there are good reasons for that. We may not like VR praising Laxman. But as per the story, without Laxman life of VR and his family could have been darkened. Not only Laxman did the treatment of VR but also helped him in starting a business. And what Laxman asked VR to do is not bad proposition. There are dads who force people like VR based on obligation to marry pampered spoiled brats to their daughters. Prabha is not that type again. Also Prabha, TPS or Lax or anyone is not against Deepa to continue the studies. I know in real life there are some persons for whom the marriage was fixed all on a sudden and marriage also happened and they live happily ever after.

What Thulasi said to Deepa is also OK. That is based on her experiences. Even a nice TA changed for a brief period giving a jolt to her. It took a long time for TA to talk back to his gutter mom also.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007vjayamShemmo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@Shammu: As you said, 'Hats off Kanagu, ella loversum ipdiye irunthutta problems won't arrive'. Kanagu shows to be a refined character despite all the heartbreaks he had in his life. He had always been a good friend unlike Joseph or Anand who had been traitors at times. Now he is prepared to help himself in his heartbreak and he could wish Deepa well. he has also decided to concentrate on his potential. Definitely if every human being is like this, the world will be a much better place.

Here also one has to note how Deepa helped him in making this decision. Deepa definitely told Kanagu, she was not reciprocating his love. Yet she showed good understanding with him. The same was not the way TA behaved with Charu when Charu had her heartbreak. No doubt Thulasi listens more to Deepa than to TA. This adds more beauty to the serial in which they show the lead couple as down to earth persons.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamShemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
In retrospect, I find one thing funny; remember way back when D and P were drinking coffee and P asked D to marry him? Then D got mad and left, while P was just laughing? But now, when it comes down to it...D is the one who said yes, and P is now totally confused LOL...funny how things work out.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjulakshmikrvjayamTTfanGiselPearl.Shemmo

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I feel P&D should get married .. becoz they can bring good healthy twist to story than Kanagu n Deepa.it will be good then only Thuls will have strong connection in both her parent Family. Thru kalyani in MM Family & thru Deepa in Bhu Family.. So She is always interlinked. n help/get in patched up work.

vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Thanxx

vjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

In retrospect, I find one thing funny; remember way back when D and P were drinking coffee and P asked D to marry him? Then D got mad and left, while P was just laughing? But now, when it comes down to it...D is the one who said yes, and P is now totally confused LOL...funny how things work out.

oh yes autumn, good flashback..really strange way things work out...

autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top