Thendral

Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba and Jeya akka! I needed a clarification there!
What if Bhuvana uses Kanagu to play in Deepa's life later?
Kanagu or Praba, Deepa's life will be good!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezermellisaiPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

As expected, You will listen to your father but Deepa shouldn'traised eyebrows.

Tell me abt it.

lol. Enakkum adhee dhaan thonichu udane. MM maadhiri oru good for nothing father ke she gives too much respect. MM oru kodu kizhicha she won't thaandify. Appa why shouldn't D listen to a father like VR? He is gem of a father no two ways about it. I hate him only when he showers lavish praises and keeps Lax in mahaan sthanam. Dead

I didn't find T's dialogues irritating. She knows the difficulty in managing family and studies after marriage. TA exam bodhu cook panna sonnadhu. Padikkum bodhu irritate aanadhu. Apram the way he dragged her to bangalore. Idhulaam naama marakka mudiyuma? Even now GW always tries to find new ways to ruin her studies. Marriage ku apram yaaru epdi maaruvanga nu no guarantee. We didn't expect TA to change did we? Glad he is understanding now.

Superb acting by Kanagu today. Clap I cried seeing him break down. lol usually TA dhaan romba enthu love marriage panni vekardhila. But Joseph was too good today. TA irundhaalum oru muyarchi panirkalam Kanagu unna romba sincere love panraan oru dhadava Deepa kitta sollirkalam. And tell her to take the right decision. I felt so bad for kanagu today. I somehow didn't find TA's dialogues to Kanagu convincing. Pei kuda marriage fix aanapa epdi he thudichified to convey his feelings to T and woo her. It is not easy to move on and give up one's love. Advise panradhu romba easy.

Edited by jinju - 11 October 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiautumnsconcertoGayashrithendralfan007vjayamTTfanmellisaiPearl.NixkieShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thanksss Thakkali for the lovely Update! ClapStarHug

Loved this episodeee, especially when they showed the 3 familes in angle and their discussion Big smile 
It was just great and lovely expressions Thumbs Up I can understand Deepa, actually she is ready for the marriage. Ava studies for sure continue pannalam, now im 100% happy for the marriage. Happy that Kanagu understood the problem, truly Gentleman StarClap.

Kandippa kalyanam nadakkum, hope there wont be any future problems. And pls none should change into bad. TPS told VR that she will take care Deepa as Ilavarasi, hope its true Big smile Chinna bayam ah iruku, that they might change nu. Unhappy Lovely capture of T&T LOL No comments about Thuls dialog LOL 

Star of the day Kanagu Star Actually I thought he will get more sad and wont come for catering, but he proved me wrong. Joseph ah kollanum LOL Hope K gets someone who loves him from heart Day Dreaming

I noticed onething, T&T love la oneside love irinthichu athu Charu. Appo she was there when T&T got married. Ava atha kannalaiye partha. Ippo Deepa oda marriage ah Kanagu too watching, that too catering. What a coincidence LOL Hope there is no triangle love anymore.

Like yaaro said, pls dont put Thodarum logo tomorrow when he hesitates to tie thaali Cry

autumnsconcertothendralfan007vjayamTTfanmellisaiPearl.Nixkie

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lol, as the (potential) marriage nears, so does viewers' tension. LOL As it stands right now, both P and D have consented, T&T are in the thick of things and K is pacified for now. No mention of Bhuv has come up yet (thankfully) and both TPS/VR are treading carefully. 

I liked the way how everyone keeps asking everyone else, whether this marriage is being done on fair terms Clap; be it T&T, VR&Indira (the last person I expected), or TPS. Yet there is a lot of confusion surrounding what's going to happen tomorrow (unless the CT decide to end the episode on P looking confused...which, judging by this creative team, I'm sure they will...just to raise the BP of viewers). 

Finally, we have a role reversal of Deepa and Thuls Smile. It is D who is agreeing to a marriage and Thuls who is warning her against it. But as you guys have mentioned, what is the need to bring education into it? Confused 

Thuls could have used a number of different rationales, and yet she chooses education? Does Thuls really believe that TPS, P or VR would let anything like that happen? I don't know, it just seemed odd that Thuls would say that. Besides, D doesn't have a GW for her (potential) MIL...at least temporarily (since Bhuv is in the lock up with her beloved Lax)...so who exactly is going to prevent D from pursuing her dreams? At least, TPS addressed this issue by stating that D will live like a princess. Smile

I also liked the way Thuls spoke to K and advised him. Thuls, more then anyone, knows K's position very well and how hard it is to let go. But Thuls also understands that, in this moment, D's needs are greater than anyone else's. D is already fairly anxious about her future, and to tell her about K at this moment would just give her unnecessary stress and guilt...in addition to giving Bhuv an opportunity to insult VR. At least, K is able handle the situation this time. Clap 

Hoping for a promo, before Friday's episode! So many things are happening, so much drama to be seen. So once again dear forum members, "Marriage-a? No Marriage-aa?" Party

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 October 2012 at 1:00pm

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanmellisaiPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
If Deepa & Prabha marriage stops, I will dedicate you all one Charu full episode ROFL
This dedication is especially for Viswai akka Wink

garapatijinjuvjayamTTfanmellisaiPearl.Nixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz

If Deepa & Prabha marriage stops, I will dedicate you all one Charu full episode
This dedication is especially for Viswai akka Wink

Ayyayooo...irundhalum ipdi la terror kaamika koodadhu engalukku nee LOL Disapprove

ROFL what paavam did Viswai do to you? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanmellisaiPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

Ayyayooo...irundhalum ipdi la terror kaamika koodadhu engalukku nee LOL Disapprove

ROFL what paavam did Viswai do to you? ROFL

Hahahaha LOL If they show THODARUM while tying I will go to kolaveri mood, so you have to go with me too, thats why this terror ROFL

Paavam onnum pannala, but I know that she loves Charu a lot and romba naal achu avanga kooda chat panni, so athaan LOLTongue

All pray marriage should happen nu, then ur free from me LOL

garapatiautumnsconcertojinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkie

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

If Deepa & Prabha marriage stops, I will dedicate you all one Charu full episode ROFL
This dedication is especially for Viswai akka Wink

Aiyaiyoo! What is this? Just now Bhuv/Lax torture has gone away...and you want to bring back XXX? LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top