Thendral

Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanHollie24shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Tanu-Shammz combo after a long time!! Thank you for the lovely updateapplause!
Well said! DP have no obstacles but their selfErmm!

As expected, You will listen to your father but Deepa shouldn'traised eyebrows.

Friends ku definition kudukirathu, Mr. JosephD'oh.
Thulasi, I liked your point to Kanaguapplause.
Thulasi, I like and dislike you in intervals, am I having split personalityTongue?
Kanagu not at the madapam during the marriagewhew!...no, he comes back...Ermm but his confidence and determination is remarkableapplause.

Will the marriage happenworried??? I am starting to get my doubtsnail biting!!!!
 Waiting for tomorrow and they better put a promo!

T's worries and opinions are right but CTs actually fail at the dialogues they give for T or sometimes the imbalance in T/T dialgoues...I think they need to really focus on this...
T/T talks towards Kanagu was good and was upto the point and dialogues were good and convincing...but again they failed when T spoke to D...

I feel marriage will happen... bcos they wont let Bhu win over it now after so much drama, this wedding brings in link for all the characters around (wonder what will MM think...he better doesnt thinkAngry )...I think I will watch promo first than episode if both are uploaded together..lol..Tongue..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24vjayamTTfanGiselPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

But T asking why she had to agree was actually the way CTs put the dialogue...they again messed her dialogue which seemed to be carrying negatives...She shd have asked the reason for why deepa agreed for the marriage or shd have said she was surprised and shocked by deepa's decision and then shd have said Deepa can go ahead with her education even after her wedding...THat would have been too good for T, she being the lead role...CTs please always keep in mind T/T are the leads and u need to give the character/dialogue weightage more carefully and correctly to them everytime...

Good one shubba Big smile. CV's did the same mistake when T was talking about her life to Mohan before and TA heard half of the story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselHollie24NixkieShemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thx for the update. Have watched today's episode only some part so far. VR talk thaanga mudila lax appaaviyam, nalla manushanaam aama romba nallavaru. Ouch Lax is as bad as Bhu, the only difference is he doesn't resort to violence like Bhu. I hope the marriage doesn't happen and he puts his face down in shame. He deserves to feel defeated in front of Bhu. Avlo kovam varudhu. Grrr.

Edited by jinju - 11 October 2012 at 12:01pm

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanHollie24shubbaPearl.NixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks for the wonderful update Shammy and Tanu baby...
It was such a wonderful episode which brought in all character's intention and feelings and how each other bring in to console/advise/view other's POV very nicely...
VR handling Deepa and same time TPS handling Prabha and TA/T handling the whole scenario from everyone's side(being neutral) and finally it was all Kanagu and only Kanagu...He was just awesome and CTs again did a very good job wrt Kanagu, be it his dialgues, his behaviour, his arguments and his feelings and finally cheering up understanding the reality and raising his spirits...A role model for everyone!!...Failures are not new to him, but he has found a new way to overcome them...he proved this by saying that he can really come up well with the light Deepa has shown him in his life...That was just awesome!!!...K has to really get a good life and first thing is he has to leave off thinking inferior that he doesnt have anyone...he need to get a good life partner as well...Good one!!!...

Prabha's trembling voice when TPS asked his decision and his attitude was too good and same was with Deepa too...
But T asking why she had to agree was actually the way CTs put the dialogue...they again messed her dialogue which seemed to be carrying negatives...She shd have asked the reason for why deepa agreed for the marriage or shd have said she was surprised and shocked by deepa's decision and then shd have said Deepa can go ahead with her education even after her wedding...THat would have been too good for T, she being the lead role...CTs please always keep in mind T/T are the leads and u need to give the character/dialogue weightage more carefully and correctly to them everytime...

actually with our loved ones, our concern overtakes the way we express ourselves...and her own experiences of study after marriage and the thought that bhu will be her MIL all said and done must be behind the worry and words...it is diff to play by rules sometimes..

jinjuthendralfan007Hollie24TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the update shamz and tanu. kalyaanam nadakkum , but question is maapillai yaaru? and like u said, naalaikku nadakkumaa?

good episode .. did anyone else think deepa wanted to say something to thuls but didn't?? i dunno but someone should talk to her about kanagu coz there's no point hiding it .. if she doesn't love kanagu then they can say kanagu's ready to forget her and be a good friend?? maybe it's not right ... not too sure .. 

kanagu handled it better than i thought he would .. well, he will find someone who loves him .. Cool

Do u tihnk Deepa got feelings towards Kanagu? Confused...
Now talking about kanagu?...
DO u think if Prabha comes to know that K loved Deepa, Prabha might mistake Deepa? If so it would be contradicting to his character...bcos their wedding was planned in a way where both D and P were having only one option - "Yes" for their parents questions...So this way, even if Deepa had any ideas about K,(deftly she didnt have any, acc to T dialogue too Confused, hope CTs again doesne mess up here..lol) it would not make any difference...
I really hope they give the answers and not carry it as a suspense for next week...that will be too much...Ouch...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Hollie24vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

[QUOTE=shubba] /QUOTE]

actually with our loved ones, our concern overtakes the way we express ourselves...and her own experiences of study after marriage and the thought that bhu will be her MIL all said and done must be behind the worry and words...it is diff to play by rules sometimes..

Lol, yes...it came out so fast...T was not intentional but words came out by force which looked odd, it does happen for all of us...

Very well said...Clap

thendralfan007Hollie24vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Hollie24

Goldie

Hollie24

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Tnx for all the lovely, fabulous updates Jeya akka, Bhaghi akka and Haritha. Tnx Shammu and Tanuu for the great 50/50 updateBig smile

I like the episode very much, oru friendship, pain of love, mariyade for father, ellam kalenthe episode...

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top