Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

monu7roma965nash_mashsweet_pinaagniiharvyBsankAMSTkaushikaaumReenaKeshachbeej81farzidHumtum25dun123shiny3prishadbestnanicleo25pearldesaismiley21dharadpgshahJannat786aasaxena3velvetscarfdent4uAnfalsushavviyomammaheartsmartsummer7puniraggeek2shmuupieameetasingh4ronnie85lovvinitAnjanaYYZvidya0906Paramjit-Happy4Ever-prernacdaPrasanna_dhanuaishrayrtmsuknaik99kaveriblytonchatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:11/10-Mr. Laddoo supports Mrs. Confusion :P" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks,,, waiting for complete one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHROME

thanks,,, waiting for complete one...

done Embarrassed

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
the episode was a big surpriseOuch.was it  the same KHTV?i enjoyed itBig smileBig smileBig smile.vineet was jst out standingStarThumbs UpHeart.Clapaft this if mona can't understand vineet then its better for her to Censoredthe glimpse of moneet n their small family was so cuteDay Dreamingprecap againDeadpraadeeep talking of valuesLOL
                        thanks for the funny update swethaClapits superbROFLROFLROFL

Edited by rtms - 11 October 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzvidya0906aishrayblytonswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Swetha and yes please do add humor to your WU. Atleast we have something to look forward to Clap

Today was about clarifying Mona's silence and although I loved Vineet telling Malika off I wish it was Mona who had shut her up. I guess we did wake the CVs up as most of us started to slaughter Mona for being the dumbest creature on planet earth! Still I am not satisfied CVs!!!! We don't want Mona the statue or Mona the puppet.

I loved Vineet and Bulbul civil conversation and their high five Clap. Surprising was that the girl (topper at her school) doesn't know how to google LOL

It was a lousy week of KHTV with today's episode as a glimpse of hope for Moneet.

Edit:

Forgot to add that I also liked how both Mona and Vineet were aware that the dinner invitation was to please Alok yet Mona serving him water and sitting with him on the couch was beautiful. Mona not saying Vineet Sir on the phone, but "kahan hain aap" is so patni like LOL

Edited by aishray - 11 October 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7namitagloryzrtmsInkpen4877blytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Welcome back Swetha and yes please do add humor to your WU. Atleast we have something to look forward to Clap

Today was about clarifying Mona's silence and although I loved Vineet telling Malika off I wish it was Mona who had shut her up. I guess we did wake the CVs up as most of us started to slaughter Mona for being the dumbest creature on planet earth! Still I am not satisfied CVs!!!! We don't want Mona the statue or Mona the puppet.

I loved Vineet and Bulbul civil conversation and their high five Clap. Surprising was that the girl (topper at her school) doesn't know how to google LOL

It was a lousy week of KHTV with today's episode as a glimpse of hope for Moneet.

u want to see mona the lioneesWinkmost likely,aft she becomes mrs mona vineet raizadaLOL.LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

u want to see mona the lioneesWinkmost likely,aft she becomes mrs mona vineet raizadaLOL.LOL LOL

Are Yaar Sapne mat dekhao... Mrs Mona Vineet Raizada toh bahut door ki baat hai. Pradeep is still a threat. But todays episode looked like to give viewers hope that Moneet will happen.
The market ladies applauding Mona for moving on and get a better life and Suhasi verbally punching her friends were nice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzrtmsblytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rtms

Are Yaar Sapne mat dekhao... Mrs Mona Vineet Raizada toh bahut door ki baat hai. Pradeep is still a threat. But todays episode looked like to give viewers hope that Moneet will happen.
The market ladies applauding Mona for moving on and get a better life and Suhasi verbally punching her friends were nice.
yaar i know its a pipe dreamCry,thts y i said it.but u know i want to see themOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.