Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hii guys so we got an arvi scene today... Embarrassed 
 arjun was trying to call purvi n sulochana when both failed to answer the call. he went to their house n gave them the update of arman n soham.. there were too many eye locks..Embarrassed while going arjun forgot his mobile n purvi went to return it n our Juice lady saw it n was super jealous...

hope arvi talked outside the house but only a Thank You from arjun that it is...Ouch  .. n today purvi was affected by their seperation . n was busy staring arjun  (  must say arjun got a nice topic to talk to purvi n is everday doing that... i love him for this... Embarrassed Embarrassed_

i wish ovi misunderstands them more .

n guys when did arjun told ovi that he n purvi doesnt have any relation more.. plzz let me know about it..

so start discussing...

arjun even mentioned in front of ovi that he hates cheating.. wants to see his reaction when he comes to know that purvi joined his rival's company...
so more arvi scene coming up guys..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashpapurvishettysweeti_cutieanoognaadittydiana72AshaNegiFanWanderingBeautyaathyaNadaCintaOmaRamdassLinda25alipie.--Jenelle--MagicalPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvi scene 11-10-12" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think there will be mu betwn arjun purvi regardng this agarwl tendor issue.. 2day arjun said how agarwl came 2 knw our tendor code.. I think ovi punni wil create mu between arvi regardng this issue. What do u think guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDMagicalPari

arbi_loves

arbi_loves

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
well lots of doubts placed for future track for ARVI.. but one thing.. sure no misunderstandings between ARVI. I think they are way past that.. and if PURVI comes about Agarwals misdeeds she sure not going to help him.. or ARJUN will always by her side.. like a fevistick.. may be a scene where he tries to get close to her.. and man waiting for ARjun's reaction.. as far as OVI misunderstanding goes ..the more it grows the more it makes her realise ARJUNs love for PURVI well PURVI to suffer or become mahaan in this.. for me the only solution to this mess is only OVI realization.. no pregrancy track  or ARJUN divorcing OVI.. that would make her much more mad and she would completly malign both  PURVI and ARJUN..
  On a side note..  completly hate the track.. but as actors it lets them show different facets of their acting calibre.. now their separation is much more matured calmer .. i dont know why ..but i like their calmer scenes where their eyes just do the talking.. all they do look at each other

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*KhushiLovesArViadittydiana72AshaNegiFanNadaCintacrazygirl4RD

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I am just waiting to see ArVi together!!! Hope they reunite soon, and we get to see some nice romantic moments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*shalininaikKhushiLovesArViAshaNegiFancrazygirl4RD

alipie.

IF-Sizzlerz

alipie.

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

shalininaik

shalininaik

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlyne

I am just waiting to see ArVi together!!! Hope they reunite soon, and we get to see some nice romantic moments.

Hi Darlyne 
reading u'r post after a long time .I don't see many of the forum members post like Archana Verma,
Shymala.. ...missing their analysis of each episode...
good to hear you!

crazygirl4RD

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Iam happy to see arvi scene again today,i really want to see arjun face when he comes to knows that purvi works for agarwal,i hope arvi will reunite soon

Ashi22

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
i was thought that this new boss positive character , its also negative character , this boss will join ovi , punni ???? oh nooo ,, how many negative character need at 1 show ??? i was thought , this new boss will create jealousy ,,now i think not any time for jealousy ,,, arjun will busy for saving his one and only love purvi from this cheater businessman . and  soon purvi will fall in big trap and arjun will save her . great . 

crazygirl4RD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top