*Ambient Lovers -- SurYa*

Posted: 11 years ago

I'm back with my trademark "Dhishkaao" avtar to rock n roll..

I'm so much happy.. Flying in the airplane of joy,happiness as DABH completed 300th episode and I'm able to find my beloved Anusha Amma online after ages(As all of you know I'm IF SPY).πŸ€“. Anusha Amma if you're reading this then please comeback to forum. We're missing you so much. (If I ever hurted you then I'm sorry from bottomless of my heart.. Aapki both Chhoris Ami n JAMi loves you n missing so much.πŸ€—.)

⭐️ Now lemme start blabbering about Tonight's episode.⭐️

Aww.. Aww.. Sooraj's emotions touched to my heart n soul.. The way he remembered flashback scenes esp Priti's wordings..😳..The way he was trembled, shake while walking -- Gosh! I had goosebumps while watching him in so much pain....

When he returned home in the kitchen the way he place hand on Sandhya's shoulder(Gentle n soothing touch.. Aww! Sandy baby you're so lucky.. huh.. jealous from you..)😳. N so softly he was wiping out perspiration from her face..Mashallah!  β˜ΊοΈ.. Now I think i should stop myself here.. Aage ka πŸ€¬ ho jaayega..πŸ˜†..

As usual Bhabho first in her sherni avtar n then melted down when She came to know the truth why Sandhya stayed back. Even she mocked that nuisance Chhavi..⭐️

Ayyo! My Bhabasa as usual with his comical timings won my heart -- Kachori(I love to eat Kachori by the way..)..πŸ˜†. A relieve moment.πŸ˜›..

SurYa in GG room with their poignant ointment scene nearby dressing table.☺️. *Ahem Ahem* I again lost in SurYastic land with iconic background in every beat of my soul...❀️. The way Sooraj is on a mission to make Sandhya realize her dream..πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘..

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
⭐️ This is how I usually write poem while playing piano..⭐️

Your angelic tender love has my feels keeling
your sweet voice softly environing in my ears
From the first hello I've been overflowed with palpating
you chuck away all of my phantoms and awes.

When you draw that spell of love my path
I couldn't refrain the luck that it bestowed
agnising angels bestowed this love association
and skied away all timid thought.

The inspirit of your sensual touch hovers ever clean
the feel of your breath in my every dream
all that is intimate from you I adjudge ever so beloved
hankering for the instant to discover your eyes gleam.

Never will your angelic voice descend on deaf ears
nor will nights be devoid but fulfilled
I'll enjoy this love through the passing years
unitedly in love our life feels beatified.

Ever waiting your sensual touch to mine
as pinnace lips gently pass and expose
with cavalier fireworks beneath radiate
Never divide from me my ambient lover.

Note:- My sincere apologies if I make any of you feel uncomfortable while reading the poem.πŸ˜•. I know it's quite romantic.😲. I was just imagining SurYa kissing scene.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Dhishkao...!!! 

Ami di... Oh I am not imitating you   .. Just giving you respect  ..!!! πŸ˜†

Hmmm... DABH ka 300th episode!!! And the most special thing, the dream of Sandy is revealed to Suraj n the start of the IPS track, the main track n theme of DABH has began...!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

I enjoyed the episode...!!! Suraj was recollecting every clues he couldn't see b4...!!! Again awesome acting by Anas...!!! πŸ‘ The way he was looking at those balloons n that father-daughter...!!! I could feel his pain in deep in my heart...!!! 😭 The best moment of the day 4 me is when Suraj put his hand to Sandy's shoulder while Sandy was cooking and Sandy looked back...!! I could see pain, shock, helplessness, worries in his eyes at the same time..!!!  Our Sandy did a great job today too...!!! She was heartbroken but was trying her best to hide it...!!! Bhabo ko Sandy ki tariff karte sunkar gussa thoda kam hogaya but still she shouldn't react like this always...!!!  I also liked the way Suraj didn't confess to Sandy about the dream right way' He was trying to raise the hope again first...!!! πŸ˜Š

Now the confusions...!!! πŸ˜• Where the conversation between Suraj n Ankur went??? 😲Will they show it later or what?? What about Meena getting caught by Sandy??? Why she forgives her always' Isn't it like pamper her?? Cause she will never gonna change n Sandy should know this...😑 And can someone tell me it's the same day when Sandy celebrated her niece's ceremony n couldn't join her felicitation n now going to shop with Suraj...!!! πŸ˜• Cause its still daylight in the promo...!!! If it's the same day then it must be a long long day...!! πŸ€ͺ

DABH...!!! Congrats for fulfilling 300 episodes so successfully.!!! Thanks 4 the episode.. Quite meaningful one...!!!

Nice episode analysis Ami di...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Wonderful poem Ami di...!!! 

P.S.- Ami di it was not ointment.  It was cream to make Sandy's hand soft enough 4 the bangles to put. I also thought it as the ointment and got confused why the size of the ointment changed into a dibba!!! Awww'!!! Jealous of Deepika!!! πŸ˜³

Edited:

Oh... U wrote down the full poem...!!! Everyday a new poem by you...!!! U r making us habitant of this u know right... πŸ˜³ Cant imagine ur post without ur poem...!!! β­οΈ

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
Lovely analysis of the episode Ami Di. You made the analysis sweet with your trademark style of humor. πŸ‘ ⭐️

Yup, 300th episode delivered the revelation of dream of Sandhya to Suraj at least. Now he is trying his best to extract Sandhya's dream from her own mouth, and is reviving her lost interest in her aspirations. 😳

Ointment scene was nice, and I loved how Suraj wiped the sweat of Sandhya from her forehead & neck, signifies how he cares for Sandhya 😳 😳

Anusha Ji, if you are reading this post of Ami Di and the replies, I request you to return to the forum. We are badly missing your threads about DABH & awesome analysis of episodes. Please do come back. 😭
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Yes Anusha we are really missing you so please come back.  There is so much to discuss now onwards and we need to read every1 opinions and views so please come back.

Thanks Ami ...for calling old friends back to the forum
Nice post Ami.. So the episode is good tonight?Edited by ArHiLover-x - 11 years ago

he is walking on road with the flashbacks of past incidence...he is so depressed with that sudden knowing of all truth of his wife's...

after he returned home,in this scene i want to give hug for him,for which he portrayed with expressions only not single word...the way he sees his wife doing kitchen work vs his wife dreams(he feels this only if i am not wrong)...

after he slowly walks to kitchen,with brilliant expression on his face...
and i thought  how he would  call his wife as sandhya or sandhya ji...

but he didnt say single word,just look at her and he slowly,(as same u said here ami...)

how he cares his wife.....no words to express that one...

simply,pure divine  love....

k emotional part over...

bhabhasa tummy is empty after seeing kachori...

and usual bhabo and others blah blah blah...

and our GG room right...

surya with their signature ointment scene...

and the way he look after her...

ur poem...

The inspirit of your sensual touch hovers ever clean
the feel of your breath in my every dream
all that is intimate from you I adjudge ever so beloved
hankering for the instant to discover your eyes gleam.

my fav lines of urs...its feeling of their inner soul...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
wonderful thread Ami. Waise mhara chchora knows well how to tackle his thaanedarni...awesome episode. Finally I'm glad to watch the flow again after 2 days. And I shall comment again after reading poem.

hai Anusha akka/Hiral amma, ami just said you were online. If you're reading this, I request you to return, provided only if you can respect others' views which are different from yours. We missed you big times, very badly. We need your trademark discussion threads back. So I request you to kindly return..

lovely post amli πŸ‘..
yet to watch the epi today just read the live update thanks to saibal and thanks to u for the analysis ..
arey wah amli teray CID brain nay anusha/hiral ko doond nikala ..missing her big time hope she is back afterall her ladli betis dream is gonna be realized ..she better be back..😊

YaY! Finally I'm done with editing... I'll reply to everyone later on.. Going for a party in celebration party..πŸ₯³