Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Yash ka The End...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

So Yash gets killed ...in a very stupid way I say but chalo thats the end of him...
We all know its Rajan unless they have some surprises in store...

but ab kya?
surely they can't be stretching this suspense any more, its getting way too boring and annoying as well...just get done with the drama already and start afresh where Krish has lost all faith in love and Rajni...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgenduPravesheart1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash ka The End..." in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart1

heart1

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

after todays episode the cv's took a wrong turn, why did they have to kill yash? 

i too think its rajan 

but what i'm really hating now is Rajni's stupidity, every single time she accuses Krish, is this only how much she knew him? clearly so

i dont want them to end up together, really hate Rajini now 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravespravalprernacdahinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I dont give a damn about Rajni anymore, she was, is and will always be hated for what she's done but Krish? cummon how can u still feel anything other than hate for Rajni? I'm beginning to dislike Krish as well, for his stupidity and so called trust in Rajni for whatever lame reason...
Its hard to dislike Krish coz its Gaurav but this is getting way too ridiculous...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821rppdhrjasmine477heart1Praves

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I don think Yash is dead, it just might be a part of the plan Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalsathurajSarahwahid

Praves

Praves

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

I don think Yash is dead, it just might be a part of the plan Wink

Having the same feeling, Hinaben!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.