Hilarious Episode!!Scenes I loved today+pics(Edit)

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
What I loved

1. Anjali burns the entire suitcase full of Shyam's things and lets it burn and asks Arnav sorrowfully asks him what wrong she had done and that she should have realised that that what had happened to her mom would eventually happen to her too but she adds that her Rajkumari had to bear the brunt of that even though it was not her fault ! Awwee πŸ˜­Then she hugs Arnav and thanks him for whatever he had Khushi had done for her and she says that she has finally realised the importance of relationships and how important her family is to her and thanks them all and tells them that she would never forget and would always remember what they had all done for her and continues that they have helped create a wall which she could always use a s support and can forget everything which had happened bad in her past ! Way to go Anjali ! πŸ‘πŸ‘It was a beautiful scene πŸ˜³

2.Loved the Anjali and Khushi scene ! Khushi is in her room when Anjali comes to her and apologises to her and tells her that Khushi has always done so much to make her realise that Shyamw as upto no good and was a liar but she had never bothered to listen to her and had always misunderstood her and now she asks Khushi sorry .Khushi is overwhelmed on hearing this and asks her not to apologise and all and she says that Anjali too has every right to be happy and they hug. Awwwee ❀️ Anjali says that she has realised that more than Khoon ka rishtha,she has understood the value of Dil ka Rishtha Awwee and she hugs Khushi ! Arnav sees all this standing outside and he comes and sits beside Anjali and hugs her too and enquires if she's better now ! πŸ˜Š Anjali then tells them that she has burnt all of Shyam's things and that she wishes that there is no more reminder of even a single belonging of him so that she can forget about everything and move on ! πŸ‘It was a lovely scene ❀️

3.Loved the convo between Arnav and Khushi the next day when Arnav decides that they would go to see horse riding and Khushi is all confused since she has never heard of this and asks him what they would see if all the horses run away ! πŸ˜† And she adds that it would be really boring to see something like that and convinces him that they would to go to watch a movie ! Then the debate starts between them where Arnav says that they would go watch an English movie whereas Khushi wanted to watch a Hindi one ! Omg it was epic where Arnav tries to list the pros of English movies which is conveniently overridden by khushi when she says that hindi movies are much better and they are longer and that there's rona dhona,action such as Dhishum Dhishum as all (Khushi enacts that) and after a lot of argument he finally agrees to go for a Hindi movie !! HahahahaπŸ˜† Khushi FTW πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

4.Loved the scene the next day when everyone is all busy where Payal is filling the water bottle,Nani is bustling everywhere and Arnav is all confused ! πŸ˜† Then he spots Khushi and asks her if she's ready to leave and suddenly Nk comes there and shows off his Tshirt (How random was that ?πŸ˜†) and on asking Nani he gets a reply that the rest of the family are going for a picnic and then he is about to leave when Nani reminds that still Mami has to come who makes her appearance then and finally ASR comes to know that the whole family is coming with them for the movie ! Omg his expression was hilarious 🀣 Anjali initially declines but Khushi insists that she comes πŸ˜³And omg Khushi and Mami whistling !! Bwahahaaha🀣🀣 Seriously,they whistled ! πŸ˜†

5.Loved the scene when all of them reach the theatre to watch a Salman Khan film and the theatre attendant on seeing Khushi with a truck load of food (No kidding πŸ˜†) prevents them from taking it inside and then the whole family including Khushi who is a pro at it,NK,Nani,Mami everyone do some or the other Nautanki much to ASR's confusion and manage to take the food inside !  I havent laughed like this forever !🀣🀣 Omg it was too damn hilarious 🀣(Must watch scene guys πŸ˜†)

6.After going inside the theatre,Arnav becomes all romantic and he tells Khushi that now they could spend some alone time together but unfortunately there is no 2 places togetherwhere they can sit and no one is prepared to shift places and Khushi in her excitement on seeing a Sallu Bhai film totally forgets about him and sits next to NK ! πŸ˜† So Arnav is forced to go and sit next to Nani ! Lol πŸ˜† the movie starts and Khushi is all excite d watching it and does not realise that Arnav doesnt like the seating arrangement ! πŸ˜†

Episode ends ! 

Precap shows Arnav all dissatisfied and Khushi tries to pacify him and tells him that she understands that he should be angry with her and that instead of watching horse riding he had to agree to watch a movie and she did all this to just cheer up Anjali ! He tries to tell her something but Khushi continues saying that she wants to manaofy him so she says that now they would see a movie his way ! πŸ˜›

What an episode !! It was just fabulous ! πŸ˜†πŸ‘ LM touch can be seen throughout ! β­οΈ

So how was the episode guys ? 

Do like and comment ! πŸ˜³

Edit- Pics added credit Maham and Bids πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Nayu!πŸ€—

Loved todays epi!πŸ˜ƒ

Drama + Comedy!

I loved Anjali today! Never seen her soo strong.
When she said that it was ok even if he ditched her but why did the baby pay the price! That made me sad!😭

And yes apology! We all expected Khushi to apologise but hoped Anjali would.
And she did!
Nice to know now that Anjali truly believes her!

Again the Brother-Sister bond!❀️

The morning after was soo funny!
Khushi actually thought a derby was a movie of horses! πŸ˜†
She actually needs to learn stuff being ASR;s wife!

And the movie scene was just downright embarrassing for Arnav!
I mean i would hav ran away if something like that happened to me!

And the Raizadas, are they that clueless! I mean husband-wife obviusly sit together in movie!

PS - Is it just me or did Barun look extra HOT & HANDSOME today!😳

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup dear I loved each n every frame of today's episode...am still laughing...such a FANTASTIC, SUPERB, HILARIOUS episode...loved it a lllooottt...!!!!!!!
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i cant get ove tthe dialoague of horse wearign hatkadi the image of shyam in hatkadi flashes in my head 
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic episode...Loved it a lot...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Again copying from my character analysis dated July 20, 2012...

There is another funny similarity between the plant and Anjali. Hydrangea can also grow if you just put a stick by it's side. It does not necessarily need it's nutrition from the support structure. It can produce it's own nutrition. Now think of that stick as reality. If she ever had a chance to face the reality/life, she could have stood on her own. But her family, including Arnav, did her a huge disservice when they did not let her reach her full potential. 

I can't claim everything would be hunky dory if Arnav comes clean with the complete truth. That's upto the CVs to portray. But it will force her to face the reality. It's very difficult to understand, if after being protected against reality for so many years, she will be able to take it or not, but it's the only way left in this situation. 

As a wife, she has a right to know the truth about her husband. The family members including Arnav is taking away her right in the name of protection. She has asked over and over for an explanation and all the family members do is give her medicine and make her go sleep. She deserves an explanation and needs to be treated as a grown woman and not like a little girl who is incapable of understanding or facing the reality.

As a sister, she needs to understand and accept that every person needs to change with life and circumstances. As long as Arnav was not married, he gave her the most important position in his life. Now he is married and his wife has the first claim to his life.
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed the episode...
my old Khushi back & stronger Anjali
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for update.πŸ˜‰
Very peaceful episode.
Loved it πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Nayu!πŸ€—

Loved todays epi!πŸ˜ƒ

Drama + Comedy!

I loved Anjali today! Never seen her soo strong.
When she said that it was ok even if he ditched her but why did the baby pay the price! That made me sad!😭

And yes apology! We all expected Khushi to apologise but hoped Anjali would.
And she did!
Nice to know now that Anjali truly believes her!

Again the Brother-Sister bond!❀️

The morning after was soo funny!
Khushi actually thought a derby was a movie of horses! πŸ˜†
She actually needs to learn stuff being ASR;s wife!

And the movie scene was just downright embarrassing for Arnav!
I mean i would hav ran away if something like that happened to me!

And the Raizadas, are they that clueless! I mean husband-wife obviusly sit together in movie!

PS - Is it just me or did Barun look extra HOT & HANDSOME today!😳

Swetha !! Thank you so much sweetie πŸ€— Loved the episode too !! πŸ˜ƒLoved the way Anjali apologised to Khushi and yes the brother sister bond is beautiful too ❀️ Haha I know right !! It was too funny when Khushi asked him if it was a movie of horses !! So innocent she is πŸ˜† Lol true that ! But it was really funny too ! The whole family is so Nautanki na ??πŸ˜† Lol,true that ! But its okay due to this ,we can see Khushi manaofiying Arnav now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› He always looks hot !! Hayyeee ❀️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mani.raizada

Yup dear I loved each n every frame of today's episode...am still laughing...such a FANTASTIC, SUPERB, HILARIOUS episode...loved it a lllooottt...!!!!!!!

Awwe me too hun !! Very well said !! Loved every minute of the episode !! πŸ˜† Thank you so much for commenting ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ