CHARU is Mayank's Chachi - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jeannierocks

@payal...

Before arguing or commenting and giving them justification ... Should myself understand how sangeeta and charu are related... So i don't find any point in commenting.. When i don't know much about their relation...

I will be back to this thread after i get to know how they are related... Don't want to argue if the are really chachi in relation...

So if they wanna have a nice laugh at this let them have... Becoz i am having rofl at my previous thread...

So we should not keep defending a matter which i actually not aware of..

I dint had time to catch all episodes... Started seeing sapne when charu met mayank in coffee shop.. So before that i don't know anything of serial... Or this forum.. And
i feel to remain mum until i know the chachi matter completely

@jeannierocks I have been watching the show from 1 st day.when sangeeta 1st spoke of charu she said to seema mere door ki rishtedaar hain and after that charu the namaste joker came to meet all.it was the only point when sangeeta mentioned about charu and never after that it is shown...so u wont get the data anywhere and that is why this thread has been opened.
@payal thanks for explaining me...

So till the makers of show make clear that how charu and sangeeta are related than this thread is baseless...

So top maker has to show the episode where they dard they are cousins...

Door ke rishthedaar does it come under cousins...

It means far relative in English according to me...

@payal thanks for explaining me...

So till the makers of show make clear that how charu and sangeeta are related than this thread is baseless...

So top maker has to show the episode where they dard they are cousins...

Door ke rishthedaar does it come under cousins...

It means far relative in English according to me...

door ke rishtedaar is usually used for very distant relative like sangeeta ke chachere chacha ya mama ki beti which means daughter of first cousin of  sangeeta's mother or father or something like that.
@ payal... I will call my family friends in my village when i introduce i will say they are my far relative...

So it can be any type of relations..

And the ppl whom i know from childhood and belong to same caste and community automatically becomes my far relative...

So it can be anything in this scenario..

And we call all ppl who are elder to me as jeeji...aka Di

@ payal... I will call my family friends in my village when i introduce i will say they are my far relative...

So it can be any type of relations..

And the ppl whom i know from childhood and belong to same caste and community automatically becomes my far relative...

So it can be anything in this scenario..

And we call all ppl who are elder to me as jeeji...aka Di

no jeannie what ur talking about is family relations and not door ka relation.those who lovingly call jeeji are a type of MOO BOLA relations which means said by mouth because we make it by heart and not through blood bonding.

door ka relation is only used in the context i have told u.some ladies also  call it FATI HUI PEEDI 
if u ask any friends or family in village  do ask them was there a time when people would not even give their daughter or son in the same village forget community?many villages still practice that.

The reply will be beneficial to many of the members here
Edited by payalgarg - 11 years ago

marriage should not with first  blood relation, ok i agree but y ppl making unwanted relation to DOOR KE RISTEDAR? y they make unwanted relation like door ke bhai, bahan, chacha, mama, its make love n affair so difficult, m also a victim of that. ppl in india follow so many TABOO.

Edited by MOGAMMBO - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MOGAMMBO

marriage should not with first  blood relation, ok i agree but y ppl making unwanted relation to DOOR KE RISTEDAR? y they make unwanted relation like door ke bhai, bahan, chacha, mama, its make love n affair so difficult, m also a victim of that. ppl in india follow so many TABOO.

its not TABOO but our culture which is the strongest in the world.A number of KNOWN FOREIGN PERSONALITIES have opted to MARRY AS PER HINDU CUSTOMS and we are proud of it.
Across India (North, South, East or West) the major objection is being married to girl/guy in the same gotra. Even this is now being broken but majority don't accept. Parallel cousins are considered brothers/sisters.

Apart from the above the rest is on community or individual basis. Example
Marriages between cross cousins are allowed in South India, but I guess not allowed in North India.

As somebody pointed out there are villages in India where a girl cannot marry any guy who is from the same village as the guy is considered brother. 

And the list goes on.. we have to see where the CVs take us. 

Am more interested in how they are going to show Rachna's reaction when she finds out that Rajiv is her "roka" guy's elder brother. 

Regarding Charu and Sangeeta, I have not been following the show from the start. I only know that Sangeeta calls Charu's mom as Chachi and Charu calls Sangeeta Didi. Not sure what the exact relation is
Edited by Merc_Nary - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Across India (North, South, East or West) the major objection is being married to girl/guy in the same gotra. Even this is now being broken but majority don't accept. Parallel cousins are considered brothers/sisters.

Apart from the above the rest is on community or individual basis. Example
Marriages between cross cousins are allowed in South India, but I guess not allowed in North India.

As somebody pointed out there are villages in India where a girl cannot marry any guy who is from the same village as the guy is considered brother. 

And the list goes on.. we have to see where the CVs take us. 

Am more interested in how they are going to show Rachna's reaction when she finds out that Rajiv is her "roka" guy's elder brother. 

even I am interested to see what the cvs are going to show us😊
@videosearcher, you have a great point, ok rachana is calling Gunjan has didi, how could she call Gunjan sisterinlaw if she marries mayank, Gunjan is doing a sin, how could shail suport her, she should have adviced her, she is ruining charu's life, if arnav would have done the same to rachana, would she be tolerant, so it's Okey to her if charu suffers but she just want her daughters to be happy, already charu has had two engagements that got stopped, think how much it will impact her, shail is such a selfish lady,I want Gunjan to marry mayank and suffer from seema that is the correct punishment, first of all the cv is setting a bad example for the society, why do college girls need love,Edited by vibhakarthi - 11 years ago