kaisa yeh pyaar hain copy ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ekta kapoor kaisa yeh pyaar hain copy. Every where just copy cats..!!!!

Krish- Angad

Rajni-Kripa

Yash-Josh

Rajan-Prithvi

Angad gets framed for josh murder .

Ufff😕

nakal mein bhi akkal lagti hai
like Gaurav says🤣

i dont know what KYPH was about but since it was a Sony show they are allowed to copy ...wish the success of KYPH gets copied as well 😉

Originally posted by hinz

nakal mein bhi akkal lagti hai
like Gaurav says🤣

i dont know what KYPH was about but since it was a Sony show they are allowed to copy ...wish the success of KYPH gets copied as well 😉

Kya baat ki hai aap ne taaliyan hojayen ðŸ˜†
Never thought of it that way, but now this track does seem to be going the KYPH way 😆
ummm I think there's just a lil bit resemblance but yeh a huge similarity is both shows had/have two absolutely gorgeous men as the male leads 😳 GK being a lil bit more gorgeous tho 😉
Kripa is n was much better actress than this rajni . I love angad, Krish is cute too but angad is cuter n smarter than Krish 
Subbiha, agree! Both have superb male leads and I was never too fond of Neha, and the same goes for Shrenu 😆
Fariben i actually liked neha! she was a good actress i think, kripa on the other hand no comments but i still found her alot better than rajni/ shrenu plus neha had amazing chemistry with iqbal which is why AK were so deadly! yahan toh no chemistry at all from rajjoben's side uff