Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Screenindia - D3 triple century

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Channel V's first daily fiction dance based show, Dil Dosti Dance (D3), completed 300 episodes on October 4. To celebrate the show's success, the channel hosted a party at a suburban lounge in Mumbai, for the cast and crew of D3. The event saw actors like Alisha Singh, Pratik Kalsi, Kunwarjeet Singh, Vrinda Dawda, among others cutting a cake and letting their hair down on the dance floor.

Sneha Kapoor, who played the role of Sharon and had a recent exit from the show citing personal reasons, surprised everyone by turning up at the do.

Talking about the show's successful run EVP and GM, Prem Kamath of Channel V says, "D3is our first daily show we started almost 18 months ago and is very special to us. We are extremely proud that it has achieved so many milestones in terms of longevity but the popularity of the characters and the fan following is the best reward. The show's success gives us confidence to continue experimenting with different formats and concepts."

Kunwar Amarjeet Singh, who made his on-screen debut with Zee TV's dance reality show, Dance India Dance as a contestant, became a popular face on television with D3. Reyansh, as his character is called, was declared seventh most popular across Indian television according to a research conducted by Ormax Media. "It's surprising! I came into this industry as a reality show's contestant and today people know me as Reyansh. It is really interesting, because when I was offered the role, people who knew me said, in India youth oriented dance based fiction shows don't work and that I should rather concentrate on dance, instead of wasting time doing D3. The completion of 300 episode is an answer to all the cynics," says Kunwar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATION D3 for completing 300 episodes

i hope it runs for another 300 episodes with the same popularity & fan following

because of the Sneha news i couldn't congratulate u earlier

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
THUMPS UP TO D3 KEEP ROCKING πŸ˜Š

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing. And congrats to D3.
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
TFS!!!
congrats to the D3 team...cheers
and m really happy for AJS...
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :) And Yaay For Kunwar <3 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

a successful reporter should collect a good knowledge about the thing/matter he is going to cover... going just like that without having that knowledge just makes u sound as a reporter who soesn't know the very basics of his work...

Thanx for informing us...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS..!!

Love Kunwar ad D3
-Natasha- thumbnail
TFS

Congrats D3 and I am really happy for AJS ... He truly deserves it :)
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats D3 and KAS you rock man
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs!!

congos D3 and KUNWAR