Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys, many of you knew this already but I don't think everyone did, so I'm opening a thread to let you all know. Varnita hurt her leg really badly a week or so ago and recently she found out she had to have an operation on it.Ouch For many days I heard nothing from her and got so worried, so I messaged her brother and got a response today. Please keep Varnita in your prayers until she recovers.

This is the message.
  • Hello this is Varnita's Brother! Today I accessed her laptop and found her ID online with your message at the front!
    I already know you since your friend mentioned me regarding your friendship and the interests you both share together :) so I think it is not bad if I give you some of her present updates!
    Well Varnita had an operation of her leg yesterday since her nerves were bleeding internally! The operation worked out successfully but she is still not perfectly fine, the treatment is still going on! She can't come online since she is kept drugged 24/7 with the influence of her medicines! Even we are not able to talk to her sufficiently now a days! We ll take her home within 1-2 days if doctors will be satisfied with her recovery, then only she can come online I guess!
    If you want I will give her your message and will return here if she ll be having some message to you! :)
    Till then keep her in your prayers as according to doctors she is not showing any sudden recovery :(

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95Piya26Debipriyaananya93bhakti2VersatileStarLeadNitrateAishuHiBawariRadhikeranicityoflightsVarnita.Vishakha_Sakhi-Frozen-arti07epiphany.-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please keep Varnita in your prayers!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I have sent this reply to Varnita's brother. If you all have any messages you want me to give him, let me know.
Thank you SO much! It is such a relief to hear something about Varnita. We all were so worried about her and didn't know what was happening, so I really really really appreciate you replying to me despite not knowing me. :) I am keeping Varnita in my prayers daily and so are her friends on india-forums. If you want to take her a message, just let her know that she should take complete rest and not worry about coming online at all until she is completely recovered. Her friends on indiaforums miss her so much and we are all keeping her in our prayers. There are several threads dedcated to her recovery so just let her know that all of our prayers are with her and she should take her rest. Once again, thank you for this feedback!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95Piya26Debipriyabhakti2ShivangBuchRadhikeraniAishuHiBawariVarnita.Vishakha_Sakhi-Thabassum-

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

its so sad to hear...get well soon varnita...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya26ShivangBuchbhakti2Varnita.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Shocked So sad to hear this but I will keep her in my prayers Janu! Thank you for this thread and your efforts! Hug

Dear Varnita,

You are in my prayers! I'm sure with the blessings of SiyaRam you will recover fully soon and will be back with us in no time...in the meanwhile rest and take good care of yourself! Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya26Debipriyabhakti2ShivangBuchVarnita.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

Piya26

Groupbie

Piya26

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ohh my gosh...janki...thank you so much 4 dis message...i badly want 2 know wat is varni's present condition...so i was right na? it is only you 4m whom we can get info about her :)
i m grateful 2 her brother too...really kind of him to send this message...he must be so worried na? so he asked us to pray 4 her :(
i pray she recover soon...i have tears reading she is drugged all the time...it is so painful 2 imagine her in that condition :(
get well soon varni...i love you so much
janki..thanks again

rosy95ShivangBuchbhakti2Varnita.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
omggg...!! i had no idea abt this..as m silent here...
that's rly bad news..
varnita..get well soon hun..
n come back with a bang..
May Lord Rama bless you..n u got superfast recovery...
loadz of luv..

-akki(: 

Piya26ShivangBuchbhakti2Varnita.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

VersatileStar

Goldie

VersatileStar

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Didn't know she hurt her leg so badly
Get well soon Varnita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya26Varnita.-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
oh god ..varnita u r definately in our prayers .,,,wishing you for speedy recover Heart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya26Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top