Woh Kisna Hai #4-Date Contest Result-P138 - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
i beleive in luv at first site now😆😳!
ok it's not really luv but obssession..and that's true..i'm obssessed w/ him 😳
u guys are right.....he has a dynamic presence so that he is noticed where ever he goes....even with the presence of great n experienced actors like ronit roy and hiten tejwani, he is instantly noticable and appreciated..

Naina
i know yaar im not saying he has gone to the staus of ronit or anything like that but the guy is on his way yaar for one he certainly has the looks to be one of the best, his acting is very gud as well and with time this too will improve and loook in a short space of time he has gained such a fan following already who know what the future holds for him i think the skys the limit
i agree w/ u Julu..he has a GREAT future ahead him..i wish he gets loadsss of recognition
yup he is definately on the road of success.....
looks-charm-personality-skills is a rare combination 😳

Naina
verrry rare..is it even possible!
anyways..i've neverrr seen a newcomer like him everr!
he has stole my heart from the moment i saw him..and a little bit of the credit does go to the "Woh Kisna Hai" song too..the entry was just GREAT!
i know yaar never has a song suited a charatacer more than this one has Lakshya to the core yaar the song talks about someone being a flirt mishevious comedian and Lakshya is all of that yaar 100% that song suits him i dont think there is any other songs that are available that would suit the character more than this
u r right....lets thank ekta for this one.... 😛
i think the song woh kisna hai suits him to the T....
he was given the best entry in kyunki yet!

Naina
well i would personally like to see him in more serials but not just yet though in the future right now and for the next couple of months i want him to be in this serial only i think the character of Lakshya has not developed fully yet there is still some tweaks that could be made not major ones they are minor for now i would like Pulkit to concentrate on one serial and give that his role but in a 6-12 months i would love to see him actying in more serial when he has got hold og handling his work load

hey guys! hows yu all?! [yu can pm me fr dis 1😆lol jk]

@ sweta : yhs i totaly agree wid yu ..his entry wus jus great ..everyfing wus great in his entry ..i mean d actor himself jus rock n d entry wus soo kewl ..well i didnt watch his entry d very day dat it happened cus i didnt noe he ws bout to come in d epi n i didnt use to watch d show before ..but den saw his pix in ppls siggys n jus felt for him ..his eyes, his looks, his smile, his every fing was jus so perfect so den started watchin him ..n yh i agree d woh kisna hai song omgg i loved it! it matches him soo much ..n guess wht?! i also jus loved d movie kisna frm d first tym i saw it ..i ws lik its soo gud n loved d song frm d beginning im soo glad kisnas entry ws wid dis song ..tho now i lik d song more cus of him!<3

soo guys ..wot else hav yu been discussin bout?! [i ws completin d other requests of my shop so cudnt come ova here before]

by d way ..i fink pulkit matches jus perfectly to d role of 'kisna'/'lakshyu' ..i cn't fink of ne othr actor dat cud make justice to dis role ..jus him ..he's jus perfect for dis role! i jus love him ..

@ naina : yh true ..i agree 😆 lolls for d first tym i wana thank ekta fr bringin pulkit as kisna ..its lik for d first tym she did sum fing gud ..well d only reason i watch her shows r always cus of d actors not d storyline really ..cus yu noe d show kyph its jus crap n its more becomin crap day by day but i jus love d stars in it i mean neha & iqbal jus rockk so dat makes me watch d show ..lol back to kisna ..i doubt i wud watch kyunki if it wud be anodurr actor playin kisnas role ..so a billion tyms thanx to ekta fr bringin lakshyu ..lol ..i hope kisna cums in new shows soon ..i wud love if he wud come in kzk i neva watched dis show but i lik d couple of mukti-prem dey luk sooo gud together n matchs ..but kisna wud luk great wid mukti as well ..dey wud match as well ..but i still fink dat pulkit is d perfect 1 for kisnas role!

lol sorry for writin soo much ..hope dat wasnt chattin lol! 😆

ahh finally its workin ..ive been tryin to post dis for so long! wooooo😃

Edited by swt.smile - 17 years ago