Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sahilshivi

Shana aaj kal pic wale post bana rahi hai where are your write up yaar

btw love d the combination

ye pyar na hoga kum and then ab choddo bhi

is pyar ko ho jaane do and then aji soontey ho 😆

Real Life touch diya hai Anahita😃

aisa hi hota hai...after a tight hug u realise the other is smelling of sweat

and after a kiss u say didnt u brush well next time use better  mouth freshener😲

and after night together, in the morning u say o ji kapde to pahan lo sharam nahi aati ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by mandygill

hi shana, thanks for green t shirt pics, all the pics r great!

hey i have loaded Sahil in LMYAM  picture gallery too

do like it as well mandy
Originally posted by shana0127

hey i have loaded Sahil in LMYAM  picture gallery too

do like it as well mandy

mind blowing shana! like maar diya, aur kya pics hain! drool and dream time😳!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago

mind blowing shana! like maar diya, aur kya pics hain! drool and dream time😳!

wait just found a nice Ashus shirtless pic on internet , above sixteen waley thread me lagati hoon 😉
jaldi kar shana dear...wait nahin hota😉!

jaldi kar shana dear...wait nahin hota😉!

mandy kahan hai to yaar

do come

mandy kahan hai to yaar

do come

hi shana dear, sorry aaj late ho gaya, had to go for a family dinner..aate hi aashu ka lmyam dekha..omg! he looked amazing in red shirt😳! lekin iska scene kyun itna chota tha🤢! serously i did not even felt like watching the whole show😕! without ashu the whole show is bs! sorry if i offended anyone, but i hate it when ashu does not get enough screen space, after all he is the reason i tolerate this show! i hope they do increase his screen space, otherwise he shud look for better opportunity..waise bhi show kaun sa chal raha hai!

hi shana dear, sorry aaj late ho gaya, had to go for a family dinner..aate hi aashu ka lmyam dekha..omg! he looked amazing in red shirt😳! lekin iska scene kyun itna chota tha🤢! serously i did not even felt like watching the whole show😕! without ashu the whole show is bs! sorry if i offended anyone, but i hate it when ashu does not get enough screen space, after all he is the reason i tolerate this show! i hope they do increase his screen space, otherwise he shud look for better opportunity..waise bhi show kaun sa chal raha hai!

agree yaar i too did not watch the whole episode read written update on ashish lovies and where it was written about the scene saw it and God it was so so less

seems like ashu is wasting is time in the show

but do watch todays episode today we have sahil doing nautanking of sleeping coz of eating shivanis daal,which Sandhaya said had sleeping pills 😆

one more thing Mandy  now  I think show will never gain trp ...u know why ???

coz nobody is liking shivi mansi at all yaar

u know my Mom and sis in India are big daily soap addicts  and recently i had a talk with them

they  laughed at me when I said I watch LMYAM ...when I asked what is wrong with the show ...they said we dont like girls in it ...mansi looks sleepy and shivani does not look like married girl at all .

They like Bade Achhe lagte hain and Balika Vadhu and they left watching Saathiya coz they dont like new Gopi bahu

When I said I watch it for boys then Mamma said yes their is that guddu shukla (himanshoo )in it I saw him and she liked Sahil a lot coz his character is very much like our younger brother Rahul who keeps my Mom on the toes .

While my sister said  she likes Sahil(Ashish ) he so cute always does nautanki like Rahul (my younger brother )

I shared this talk with u coz I have seen the shows which my Mom and sister watch go on forever and the show they dislike goes off air so soon ,

Alas!  they never liked my DEK too 😕

agree yaar i too did not watch the whole episode read written update on ashish lovies and where it was written about the scene saw it and God it was so so less

seems like ashu is wasting is time in the show

but do watch todays episode today we have sahil doing nautanking of sleeping coz of eating shivanis daal,which Sandhaya said had sleeping pills 😆

one more thing Mandy  now  I think show will never gain trp ...u know why ???

coz nobody is liking shivi mansi at all yaar

u know my Mom and sis in India are big daily soap addicts  and recently i had a talk with them

they  laughed at me when I said I watch LMYAM ...when I asked what is wrong with the show ...they said we dont like girls in it ...mansi looks sleepy and shivani does not look like married girl at all .

They like Bade Achhe lagte hain and Balika Vadhu and they left watching Saathiya coz they dont like new Gopi bahu

When I said I watch it for boys then Mamma said yes their is that guddu shukla (himanshoo )in it I saw him and she liked Sahil a lot coz his character is very much like our younger brother Rahul who keeps my Mom on the toes .

While my sister said  she likes Sahil(Ashish ) he so cute always does nautanki like Rahul (my younger brother )

I shared this talk with u coz I have seen the shows which my Mom and sister watch go on forever and the show they dislike goes off air so soon ,

Alas!  they never liked my DEK too 😕

Agree shana, both the boys are way better than the girls, there is no match, that is why the show has low trps😕!