daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good job riya
cute the way she replied
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ArIya was Awsm...Riya  scolded Arjun...wow...it's really good...
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ooo
riya scolding Arjun...cool huh!
loved it!
update soon n pm me
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Atta girl, Riya! That is the way to handle 'Arjun Sir', so make sure you keep it up!

Haruhi, I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to have a Riya who is just normal, and not mooning after Arjun. Let the chap do the running for a change!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

[QUOTE=haruhi26]

well i'm back with chapter 2, thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry if i wasnt able to reply to all individually

Chapter 2

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wo kya hai na riya ne phone ka sara gussa arjun pe nikal diya...

itna achaa opportunity haat se chali gayi...🤣

ab aisa mauka kab aayega...

@haruhi26...do some magic 

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow wow i loved it...in ariyaland...❤️ why is ariya's kiss ruined by phone calls...😡🤣
so riya gave arjun a tit for tat this time...🤣 go girll...👍🏼
the precap...im eagerly waiting...update update...😆
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big thanks and big big big🤗 to everyone for their comments.
Sorry havent got much time to come to IF lately because of Navratri and hence havent replied to any of your comments... Please forgive me😳.
Here's the chapter3, hope you all love it was the previous ones😳

Chapter 3

"He bhagwan, yeh maine kya kar diya???" Riya was muttering to herself while running away from Arjun.  "Ab key khadoos mujhe nahin chodega, maine ouss par chilaya???" Riya said unbelievably to herself while holding her forehead.  She checked whether she had fever, and thought if she had missed lunch or something' She was trying to find a good reason about why she had shouted at her senior'  She had completely forgotten that before the shouting, she and Arjun had been in the act of kissing.  The only thing on her mind was that Arjun would definitely scold her for her lack of respect, and so she decided she must do all the impossible to stay away, very very away, from his sight'

After running for a few minutes, she stopped and looked behind to see if Arjun was following her, and felt relief when she saw no one, though why she thought Arjun would actually run after she didn't understand.  She started walking, took out her diary and went to gather the information about the five guards.  After a few seconds, she again felt as if someone was observing her, she turned and looked everywhere around her, but didn't saw anyone.

"I must be tired or becoming too paranoiac," she said to herself, and returned to her work.

Little did she know that her instincts were perfectly right, she had indeed been observed by someone.

Meanwhile on the other side, Arjun was still in shock at what had almost happened.  He was shocked that he actually tried to kiss Riya, the Riya who was constantly a pain in the neck to him, since she was always talking, asking questions, and sometimes even spying on his personal life'

He always felt Riya was such a childish girl, never thinking before talking, putting her nose into other people's mind.  In fact for him Riya had always been a nuisance, an innocent and sweet nuisance however he corrected himself with a smile.

"Then what happened just now??? I tried to kiss her!!!!"  he said to himself.  He also put his hand on his forehead to check if he had fever'

He was confused, and since Roshni this was the first time he had actually felt any attraction towards any girl.  He both hated it, and felt a relief that somehow after Roshni's depth, he wasn't only a living corpse.  He was also afraid of what just happened, since he didn't feel he was ready nor wanted to fall for someone again.

"Stop it Arjun!!!! Why are you so confused???? Its nothing, you just tried to kiss her, which is perfectly normal since she's a very beautiful girl, and well you have been alone for too long now.  There's nothing more to it," he bawled at himself.  Finally after having foolishly convinced himself that it was nothing more than a lack of control, he forgot about Riya completely and started to focus back on the case.

Little did they know that their destiny had already been interlinked since a long long time'

Rathore and Shree on their side had been able to gather some clues, that maybe something was wrong about these two missing security guards.

"I have checked their bank accounts, and their names, from what Riya messaged me just now, but it seems that their identities were fake.  They have recently joined this job, since 2 months actually.  And apparently they weren't the ones who were supposed to work here yesterday night, but had to replace because the other two guards had an accident.  Thankfully we have their pictures, and using the new software you gave me, I'll try to see if they match anyone in our criminals' records," shree said.

After a few minutes, at least one photo of the missing guards had a match,

"This doesn't seem good at all," Shree said to himself.  He turned at Rathore and told him ," This seems very serious Sir.  This person is named Leo, well that's the way our police call him, he's a very dangerous person, he has been linked in the last two bomb blasts which happened in the city, and till now we haven't been able to catch him.  He thrills on killing people, hence the depth of the three security guards, and he's well known as the agent of an arm supplier.  In fact he's a mercenary who works only for money.  I think we should everyone back and we need more police forces, cause now we have to search this whole stadium for a bomb, and we don't even know how much time we have left."

Rathore didn't waste any time to start all the necessary procedures, and thankfully the stadium was almost empty except themselves, and called everyone to gather outside the stadium emergently near the ETF SUV.  

Riya was the first one to reach SUV, and her face decomposed vanished when she saw Arjun alone coming towards her.

"Oh no, ab mein kya karoun, kahan jaoun??" she said looking everywhere for her to run away.  But where will she go?

Arjun also was surprised to see Riya alone near the SUV, and he could easily read on her face that she was looking for a way to run away from him.  He was highly amused on seeing her act like this.  He purposedly strode towards her, and with each step he took, Riya's heart was sinking a bit.  Arjun came close to her and was starting to say something, when Riya stopped him by saying she had an important call to take, and immediately went away from him to the other side of SUV, made as if she was dialing a number and started to talk.  Arjun was angry a bit at her actions,but controlled himself, little did he know that Riya was only feigning to be talking to someone.  Actually she hadn't called anyone, and was only talking like an idiot about food to no one on the receiving end.

Arjun waited a few minutes for the others to come or Riya to cut her phone, but nothing till now.  He was confused why Riya was talking about onions since the last one minute, and decided to interrupt her call since work was more important, and again strode towards her.  Riya saw him coming nearer to her through the corner of her eyes, and thought " Ab mein kya karoun?, what does he want now?", and when Arjun again tried to talk to her, she ignored him and went to the other corner of the SUV making as if she didn't see him, and continued talking about onions since at this precise moment, nothing about onions were coming to her mind due to fear.

Arjun finally had enough of her, and was going to explode, when suddenly he heard a mobile ringing around him.  He checked to see it wasn't his, and was even angrier to see that it was Riya's mobile ringing.  Riya's looked stealthily at Arjun to see his reaction now that he knew she had only been lying and she hadn't never called anyone.  She tried to run away from there, but Arjun was too quick for her and easily held and imprisoned her in his arms.

"Leave me, what are you doing???," shouted a scared Riya.

"Whats the meaning of this, why were you faking you were on a call? Why are you avoiding me?" he bellowed at her.  Riya looked at him with terrified eyes, then closed her eyes and started to prepare herself mentally for Arjun's scolding because of her outbursts earlier.

She waited and waited, but nothing came. She opened one eye, and peeked at Arjun.  She was pleasantly surprised to see Arjun having a smile on his face.  She opened both eyes to be able to capture Arjun's smile the maximum, and was even more shocked when Arjun bent down towards her, gave her a kiss on her left cheek, and completely released her from his hold. 

"Sorry Sir, I shouldn't have shouted at you earlier, you are my senior. And also right now,I lied because I was scared you were gonna shout at me. It seems that I'm gonna have fever, otherwise I never do such things," Riya finally explained meekly.

He went to lean on the SUV, looked at her and suddenly started to laugh madly. She thought he was gonna scream at her, while he had thought she was avoiding him because of their almost kiss.   This girl was unique, the only of her kind, she was a specimen to him, he thought while laughing.  For the first time after two years he had laughed so much, and that also because of Riya.  And Riya also was happy when she saw him laughing so openly.  But why was she happy? And why did she feel so peaceful?  She didn't have any answers to her questions yet, but she'll have to think about it.

Three people were even more shocked when they reached the SUV and saw Arjun laughing at something'

So how was it😳...

Dont forget to comments and give your views, i love reading them😉

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first one to comment arjun laughing gr8 update soon