SP: How to select perfect wedding lehenga-Pankhu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara News
HOME  SHOWS  PYAR KA DARD HAI MEETHA MEETHA PYARA PYARA  NEWS  How to select a perfect wedding lehenga?
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

How to select a perfect wedding lehenga?

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Hi friends, how are you? I am writing a blog for the first time, and I'm really excited about it.

I have been so busy these days with Aditya and Latika's wedding preparations that I really haven't got time for anything else. While Latika was selecting her wedding lehenga, I got to know a lot about the different types of lehengasthat are available in the market. I am sharing some tips and suggestions with you all that I hope help you select a perfect lehenga for your big day.

Lehengas are one of the most preferred wedding outfits. Today they are easily available in various styles and cuts that complement every body type. This traditional clothing looks graceful and elegant. You can simply purchase it off the rack or get it tailor made.

The straight cut lehenga is quite similar to a wrap around skirt. It is straight from the waist up to the hem. This style complements most women and creates an illusional slimming effect. If you are opting for this lehenga style, I would suggest you go for soft fabrics.

Fish Tail style lehenga is fitted till the knee and has flares around the bottom. It is recommended for women who have an hourglass or curvacious figure.

In an A–line lehenga style, the skirt flares from the waist-line to the hem and resembles the alphabet A. Women with a pear shaped body can opt for this style.

panel length lehenga style offers an appropriate amount of flare. These lehengas are comprised of numerous panels sewn together, which create a slimming effect. You can use a combination of fabrics and opt for contrasting colours as well.

Don't forget to write back to me with your views about my blog. Also, let me know which lehenga style do you find interesting. You can send in some suggestions as well.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Thursday, October 11, 2012

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: How to select perfect wedding lehenga-Pankhu" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
tfs

i dont like this pic of hers! doesnt look like her

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.