ranbeer can not run away from jazz

ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
as we saw in yesterdays episode...jazz is getting more & more possesive about ranbeer & threaten him to jump in thames..if ranbeer will not come to see her in 10 minutes...now jazz want to get marry with ranbeer as early as possible...ranbeer who is already signed a contract with her pa,on the other hand jazz too becoming more desparate about ranbeer,i think it will be impossible for ranbeer to ignore her...even if he has to  loose  sahiba ...jazz this time is more ademant...she just want ranbeer...what do you think guys...plz..comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yes you are absolutely right.
Nice post.
ashish_suku thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luckyforever

Yes you are absolutely right.
Nice post.

thanks...
KateLover thumbnail
Ya u r ri8...a vry nic post..:)
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ranveer and Sahiba should leave London right away, it's only gonna get worse with Jazz,  she is going to demand more and more of his time.  Didn't her father give Ranveer a lot of money  and property to be her bodyguard?  He should take that money, sell the property and go back to India, that's if he realy wants Sahiba because when she finds out his double dealings, she's going to leave him.  And if Jazz's father finds out about Sahiba, he's so powerful that he will make Ranveer''s life a living hell.  He has already warned him.
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wensue

I think Ranveer and Sahiba should leave London right away, it's only gonna get worse with Jazz,  she is going to demand more and more of his time.  Didn't her father give Ranveer a lot of money  and property to be her bodyguard?  He should take that money, sell the property and go back to India, that's if he realy wants Sahiba because when she finds out his double dealings, she's going to leave him.  And if Jazz's father finds out about Sahiba, he's so powerful that he will make Ra

nveer''s life a living hell.  He has already warned him.

no,i dont agree this time sahiba will leave ranbeer at her own sweet will...ranbeer is not leaving sahiba...so here sahiba is not so innocent that can move mr.pals heart...remember...here sahiba is leaving ranbeer for daljeet ranbeer never cheated sahiba..he still love her.