•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola guys i m Swinipriya.Not many of u know me.This is my first attempt to write a HiMa os.So dont throw ur jootas on me.
*HiMa Os:ThE CoNfEsSiOn*
SAMAR'S POV
I dont know why i suddenly out the room.But it seems like something's pulling me to go somewhere else.My feet are dragging me somewhere.Then I halt to a stop when I heard voices.
Its still time for class then why this students are here.Hmm for romance i think.
I sneaked a peek to see who it was.I was shocked to see the view.It was her.My best friend Juhi with Kiya.Well Kiya was also my friend.But what are they doing here ditching class?What can be so important that they have to skip class for?

"Umm Kiya"Juhi said.
"Whats the matter,why did u suddenly drag me out of the room?"Kiya asked,a little annoyed but curious.
"I know this but..but I just wanted to say that..that I LOVE U"Juhi said.
No why did she confess to her now?
Why?Is she really?Is she really EWWW.
Then water started to leak from my eyes.My feet moved on its own.I was running and crying.I dont know where i was heading.Then I just fell to the ground.I hugged my kness and cried.

Its quite painful to know that I was the one who told her that she should confess to the person she like.I wasn't expecting that it was me but it still hurts to know that I was the one that pushed her to do this.I've loved her since the day that she offered me her hand when i fell down and every1 was laughing at me.I thought she was so sweet and she was my knight in shining armor,as cheesy as it might sound.We become good freinds after that and each day passed with me not notiing that I was falling for him deeper.I wanted to confess to her but my instint always says that it's not yet the right time.
[COLOR=magenta]But i guess it was too late now.I should forget her and moved on.But its easy to said than done.Time seemed to have pass quickly because the bell already rang signaling the end of class and start of lunch.Before I have my lunch,I decided stop by the washroom,so i can wash my face.I dont want any1 to notice that I cried.Before I entered,Bobby and Panchi walking down the hallway cought my attention.
"Have u heard?Juhi got rejected by Kiya."Panchi said.
"Really?Oh so what did she do?"Bobby asked.
"I heard she went up to the roof top after that"Panchi said.
"Awww poor girl"Bobby said.
After hearing the convo i ran up to the rooftop as fast as i could.
"Juhi"I shout when I saw her staring at the blue sky.
"Samar,u r here?She said smilling.
"Eh?didn't she get rejected?Why does she look happy?But her smile is enough to make me happy,I thought.

"Samar ur eyes tell me that you've crying?"She said worriedly.
"Nothing"I lied and she noticed it very well.
"Huh?You dont want to tell?

IN PROGRESS

"I guess kuch aisi baat hai jo meri sir ki upar seh chali jaye,right?She asked.I smiled at her innocense.
"So what brought u up here?"She continued.
"Umm i just heard that...that"I dont know what to say.I probably shouldn't be the one to bring up the topic of her rejection.
"Ah u heard that i got rejected by Kiya"
"Yeah..sorry about that.."
How do you even comfort someone you like who got rejected by the person she confessed to?
"No..no nedd for that.Its just a misunderstainding"
"A missunderstanding?"
"Yupp i mean Samaar do u really belive that I like Kiya?"
"Yeah what not to like?"
I smugly stated.
"Let me tell you this.Kiya is just a good friend of mine and i like her as a good friend,as a sister but not more then that.."
"but the confession"
"We were just practecing as I want to propose the love of my life"
"But.."
"Let me finish ok?The person I like that I've been talking to you about is the person I fell in love with when we first met.He is a boy Samar.He's one dense boy.I fell in love with him big time but it seems he doesn't notice my feelings.But i still love him for that.He never fails to make me smile with his cute actions.And this boy I'm talking about is just right beside me"
"wait did you just confess to me?"
"Yes,do you want me to repeat what I said?"
"Really?You're confessing to me?"
"Samaar,I've loved you since the day we first met.Dont bother to rejecting me okay?I've already been rejeted awhile ago.
"Don't worry,I'll not.Because I LOVE U 2".

Then with no hesitation,she grabbed my face and our lips met in a short n sweet kiss.
"Thanku Juhi,thanks alot"I said after we separated.
"Aha all credit goes to Kiya,Panchi n Bobby.For them I finally got my boy"Juhi said and i blushe.
THE END
So how was it?Wait pliz dont throw anything on me koi fayda nahi🤣.Hope u guys like it.If u then pliz
COMMENT
Humare rang berangey update pei rang beranga comment hi dena pliz🤣
LOVE U ALL
SWINIPRIYAEdited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
hey it was nice
it was different. awesome job.
plzz do write more on them and don't forget to pm me😊
so adorable...bichaara samar ka misunderstanding...i was d 1st to write on them n u d 2nd...keep it up 😊
Awww !!!! This was such a cute OS !! I srsly love this couple !! They are too cute and funny !! 
Please write more on them !! Pretty please :') and again awww :p
Love HiMa <3 though I think there name should be MaHi ðŸ˜†
Edited by kriyansh960 - 11 years ago