Phir Subah Hogi

Varun & Friends (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Istila

Istila

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Vikram ~ Poetry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun & Friends (Page 9)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Istila

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Urdu Poetry: 'She Said...'

Edited by Istila - 29 October 2012 at 1:01am

Istila

Istila

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

True Love Never Dies

William Shakespeare:

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments.

Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

Edited by Istila - 31 October 2012 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

Istila

Istila

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Sami Yusuf
Mustafa Daood
Sami Yusuf - Healing
Mustafa Daood
Worry Ends When Faith Begins

Edited by Istila - 01 November 2012 at 12:47pm

Istila

Istila

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

True love is the kind that lasts

the test of time and storms of life...

and yet remains not only intact but,

the love has grown even stronger.

Edited by Istila - 31 October 2012 at 7:01am

ocendejoy

Istila

Istila

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Who Really Knows?

Sandy hurricane may have gone, a storm so perfect,
But who knows tomorrow, what comes next?  
We keep breaking promises, our values have no effect.
We leave the poor hungry ignoring them & defect,
We are not concerned about our natural world,
Seeds of destruction we sow upon, a stage, we set.
Could this be a reflection from our lack of action & regret? 

Edited by Istila - 01 November 2012 at 2:34pm

Istila

Istila

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Well said Mouni.

It's exactly what I have been trying to say, though if I said anything like this on an AT thread I would have thought of being ousted! LOL

Originally posted by M0uNi

I am completely shattered today...Confused

Why? Why this injustice to the show, the characters, the viewers? Is this what called 'Entertainment' ? ...Ridiculous! Shocked

I've never seen such a show where there was everything to make it successful,brilliant, but unfortunately, the CVs made it total dumb just by running behind the so called 'Original Lead'...LOL
Oh come on! We are not in the age where the production house once announced the lead pair & the viewers blindly waited Day Dreaming only for their(leads' ) scenes...
Here it takes time to unfold the chemistry between two characters(may be they are lead or not) & once they come close to our heart, we accept them wholeheartedly ,irrespective of their position,look,age or any other boundary...

I know, Adi & Sugni are the two people in the show destined to marry each other & to turn into the 'Leads' ...Well,we have no problem with that..
But then the question is why Vikram Singh has to fall in so much love with Sugni & vice-versa? Why to generate such an unforgettable chemistry between them? Why to turn them so much comfortable,romantic with each other ? Why to make a place for these two in audiences' minds? Why all these sacrifices made by these two lovers?...Unlimited questions arise, but there is no one to answer Unhappy...

Vikram Singh, with all his faults(whether he has any or many) is still rare as a true lover...Brave, Sacrificing & Protective...From the day one of their journey of love, he is so loving & caring, who has a lot of faith in his love as well as his lover...
And you can't just come one day & portray him all at a sudden as a guy who doubts the lady he is in so much love with ...Why ? Just because you don't have enough reasons to separate them logically ? Just because you don't have space to establish your  "previously-declared" leads? Because you don't have answers to  your viewers' logical questions & you dare to face their reactions?  
This is UNFAIR..Unfair to the character , unfair to the people you want to 'entertain'(!!)...Thumbs Down

You made a character so much respectable,lovable...one who is destined to have a cheap,greedy wife but still always takes care of her...one who loves a lady of a backward community so much...One whose only guilt was to hide the truth of his wife from the lady he loves, though the truth was even unknown to him earlier & he tried many times to tell his love about that & finally failed to do so out of fear of losing her...
One whose life is his love...One who sacrifices all the time...One who deserves a much better than what he gets...
And suddenly, one day we found him doubting his lover whom he always used to trust blindly , in whose eyes he used to find the same love that he has for her, whose company used to be the precious one to him..
Is life a drama? Wacko Does everything change within glimpses ? Is relationship like a toy that can be broken & joined simultaneously ?
Is marriage a game(considering the no. of times the sindoor was placed & then again the marriage was ignored )?Silly

What about the characters? Everyone got ruined...
Adi, the so called educated gentleman, the 'would-be lead' of the show, the Mama's boy now doesn't hesitate to fight with him for a girl, the girl who is his Mama's lover...Adding to this,he fell in love with her ..He even married her & wait, not once but twice...How nice! Angry

Sugni...what to say about this girl !...The story ought to revolve around her, her bravery, her struggles, her fights...but poor she is, we can't feel anything for her rather than to pity her...
She is growing immature as the time progresses...First, she did her 'sardhakai' immediately after her wedding with Vikram got cancelled...This is probably biggest proof of her mental weakness, impatience & immaturity...
We got the point very well that she never wants to destroy any Thakurain's life, but can't get why she is all ready to leave her Thakur-malik to lead a life of hell...Doesn't she know Rewa? Doesn't she know what Rewa is chasing for? or Is she the silliest girl on this earth?
And now, when his lover doubts her, she is also changing colours..Broken Heart.She is going to marry the other guy instead of being there for her lover & prove him wrong...Even she now regrets her love!..Seriously, I'm done with her..
And the biggest joke with the character Vikram is he now doubts Sugni... After witnessing all his love, struggling, sacrifices ,now we have to believe that he has no trust in his lover...OMG! My brain seems to have stopped working...D'oh

The show has not only played with our emotions,but also with our rituals, customs...They made fun of everything..
But unfortunately, at the end of the day, we can't address it better than a ' WASTE '...Sorry..

Edited by Istila - 07 November 2012 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieD

Istila

Istila

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thank you to Vikram fans for your interesting & intelligent comments. Sorry I haven't been watching the show and haven't had time to read all comments or press the like button for every post!

Here's a charcoal drawing of a bird I drew earlier.

Take Care & God Bless!

Edited by Istila - 07 November 2012 at 9:24am

ocendejoy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.