Page 3 of 12

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Edited by Istila - 13 October 2012 at 6:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun & Friends (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Varun ... The name means "Wind"...
As wind has strength as well as a softness, as it carries a touch of pleasure, as it provides a feeling of cheer...Varun is the same.
Apart from being one of the Great Phenomenal actors of the industry, he is a very sweet human being & that is what I like about him the most (Before anyone misunderstand me, I wanna clear that I don't know him personally...All I know him is just through some interviews & his mind blowing acts).

According to his co-stars & friends,
he is still like a guy of next door...Inspite of being in spotlight for so many years,he is still so humble, down to earth & a real sweet heart. It's very nice to see how the strength of his character, his  maturity, his personality balance with his loving & caring attitude & his sweetness ...
And specially, his "sense of humour" is, I think one of the best & God-gifted Smile
Our best wishes are always with him, forever Hug

Edited by M0uNi - 28 October 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrIstila

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
 but mouni ! as i know varun name is  god of sea..

Edited by croziaxx - 13 October 2012 at 11:24am

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Croziaxx, yes..In Puranas & Hindu epics ," Varuna " or " Varundev " has been described as God of water, sea etc. As per my knowledge, ' Varun' is actually the sanskrit synonym of wind ..

Edited by M0uNi - 13 October 2012 at 12:41pm

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Dear Croziaxx, yes..In Puranas & Hindu epics ,"Varuna" or "Varundev" has been described as God of water, sea etc. As per my knowledge, 'Varun' is actually the sanskrit synonym of wind ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.