Varun & Friends - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry to Vikram's Fans.

I wish there was something positive for you, but it seems there is a lot of talk that they are going ahead with their original plans with Vicky being the negative. 

On this show they are making ridicule & mockery out of the audience and showed Vikram's mobile text message:  'Apne Pyar Sugni ko Haasil karne ke har mumkin koshish karunga main yash, chahey uske liye apne bhanje aditya ki zindagi se khilwad kyu na karna padey.'

Why do they pass us messages about PSH using other dramas? What should one make out of their angry expressions? Are they feeling okay? Is this normal professional artists behaviour towards their audiences? 

Do the CV's even know the meaning of real love or how to fulfil a trust & PROMISE. Do they understand the meaning of an engagement which they keep breaking or know the meaning true loving marriage? 

Why is Sugni made out as the victim here? She is the culprit in destroying hers and Vicky's happiness. She CHOSE to switch partners - from Uncle to nephew and live in the same house. No decent (even if ignorant) woman would do what Sugni has - how appalling. She is being shown as truly belonging to the Bedni prostitutes. 

All this talk of not destroying marriages, Sugni destroyed Amrita's marriage with Adi. How shameful, she hasn't even the basic understanding or sense, yet claims she can outwit others - what folly! She's only outwitted anyone, in destroying not one, but THREE lives. My advice to you young men is that she is the type of person to watch out for. If you live in a destructive marriage - please LEAVE while you can.

I can not believe that Varun Badola is agreeing to this contemptible scriptline.

Sugni was engaged to Vikram, not Adi her prospective nephew. Adi was engaged with Amrita till they decided to break it off and put sindoor on Sughni even though they didn't want to be married to each other - This is a forced marriage, null & void, it's abuse to women - how can you make a joke out of these relationships and force opposing characters to marry and get along? How can you say once you are married that is it! Women have a choice and in this case you have downgraded women and only shown they have no choice but to marry a man who snatched you from your prospective husband, albeit he was going to be your nephew! It's slavery of women! No woman in her sane mind would agree. No decent man would turn vile for this as no nephew would dare do that to an uncle he respected & got along with. Every man & woman has the right to leave a broken or abusive marriage. You (CV's) have made laughing stock out of real issues.

How can Adi steal & marry his Uncle's bride? How can he live with this guilt for the rest of his life? He is the biggest cheater of all. He changes his mind like there's no tomorrow. First he promised to marry Amrita whom he used and threw away, betrayed her and his Uncle's trust, then betrayed Sugni and again with Sugni? What is the value in showing yo-yo-ing relations, violence, hatred etc and then to show the same people getting along, except only to annoy their audience and put them off watching their own show.

'Aarti yash come near the stall and yash takes aarti on one side he is staring at his mob aarti asks what is the matter yash says my friend (they are talking about vikram sugni and Adi about sugnis prob )aarti says sugni life with get a new ray of hope she says uski zindagi me phir subah hogi'

Definitely, Subah ki Bara Joke Phir Banaya Hai!

This story has finally collapsed.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago

"Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. 

Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. 

We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination." 

John Luther

I am so glad I am not watching the show & getting myself depressed. 

To Vikram Fans, and  all those of you who are fed up and depressed watching this show.

This is something me and my children tried instead of watching PSH - We painted a rose, using bright colours, with two layers of paint on the same brush, with back and forth strokes. Very simple & effective!

It's quick, relatively easy & very beautiful! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyi-Y2ATjoA[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds of Silence

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woT3KAri_-w[/YOUTUBE]

Full Sail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeYTBvanFmE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]