Ansh (Trishul) style Icon is...

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Low down on Ansh
Those who can't help drooling over the hot-and-stylish Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal sure would want to know who his style icon is. Well, here it is. "I adore Salman Khan. He's a cool dude," says Saigal. The caller ringtone on his cell is Aake Bharlo Baazuon Mein, from Salman's latest release Lucky.  Little wonder then that the good boy from Kkusum is still strong and single. Obviously, he has "No Time for Love"!

from www.deccan.com/tvguide

Edited by amita5 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ansh is not hott🤢🤢, maybe he can't find a date or a girl who would go out with him

thanks 4 the article amita

dish_fish1 thumbnail
thankks for the artical i think he isisi hot but not as hot as kshitj
navpreity thumbnail

No u guys trishul is hot, i noe he's not hot as kshitiz. But trishul is rich⭐️ thn kshitiz thts wht gurl needs 👍🏼and if a guys is not rich thn he's not hot.I hopeTrishul has a gurl freind. 😳

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navpreity

No u guys trishul is hot, i noe he's not hot as kshitiz. But trishul is rich⭐️ thn kshitiz thts wht gurl needs 👍🏼and if a guys is not rich thn he's not hot.I hopeTrishul has a gurl freind. 😳

money isn't everything tht gurls look 4 in a guy

gurvir thumbnail
trishul is hot i dunno wat wrong wit u ppl!!!
ppl are dyin to go out wit him
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
nah i don't think soo 
kshitij lover thumbnail
i think that trishul is hot but yes, not as hot as my beloved kshitij!!! i love trishul, kshitij, ans salman!!!!😉
Canadian Angel thumbnail
Kshitj is an engineer, so isn't it kinda obvious he's richer than trishul?🤢
heyher87 thumbnail
WELL GUYS FOR ME TRISHUL AND KSHITIJ AND MARTIN HENDERSON AND ROBERT J. WALZ AND TOBY MCGUIRE AND ORLANDO BLOOM AND RAGHAV AND BRAD PITT AND JAKE GYLLENHAAL AND HUGH JACKMAN AND MATHEW MCHAUNEY AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JON HEDER AND ASHTON KUCHER AND ETHAN HAWK AND COLIN FARELL AND ANDY RODDICK AND 50 CENTS AND NELLY AND USHER AND LEAD SINGERS OF GREEN DAY AND SIMPLE PLAN AND U-2 ARE HOT

Moderators Message: Please don't use all caps in your message Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago