Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
LOVE HAPPENS ONCE

Moosoon just arrive few days ago and people again start to get their life back again. Now people start to felt winter cold early in the morning and mid of the night .still afternoon hit but not like burning .today arohi has holiday in her office cuz her boss wife birth 2 kids .arohi and all staff wish them and leave office at noon. Arohi start look out of window of her car . her hand on stearing wheels .she break the car when realise red light . she stop now again wait for minutes . she look red light and smile in scarstically ,her life is also stop like red light . but there is huge difference between street red light and her life . cuz after few minutes this red light turn to green and give signal to go further but her life is still stop from last 5-6 months . yeah she is no more earlier arohi who always ready to solve her friends and family problem , who laugh in every situation and handle the situation like bossy . she is no more arohi who crazy for food, chocolates and teddy bears ,who love to shopping who believe in fairy tales . to thinking about her self earlier and spending time with him force her tears to come out but again she pretend like nothing happen and she is happy , she is strong and she is ok . some how her all innocency disappear in last few months . her way to see life change . she become more mature and responsible now . she come out from the sense when she heared horn behind and she start her car . she enter in her flat and put the key on the table .

She feel tired but not physically ,she felt tired with mentally . she walk to kitchen and open refridrator and take bottle of water nd start to drink . she want to go out but not feeling well. She want to eat but not feel hungry but why today she feeling like this . she sat on the couch and on tv . her mind is not in tv but somewhere . yes thinking about him ,yes her arjun no he is not her arjun now . he is change .the tears which she hold from the morning now start to rolling on her cheeks . whtever she said to friends and family that she is ok and strong but is it easy to forget your 4 years love in months ? is it easy to wipe all memories and time in days ? no its not possible . she remind their first meeting in office , he is looking tall, fair , choclate brown eyes and his dimple on cheeks . every girl in the office drolling to him. She remind their silly first fight in the office . she stand walk to her bed room and throw herself on the bed . nothing is easy ti wipe his memory from her heart . how can he forget her so easily ? she cluth the pillow and start to cry and think " kya wo sab juth tha ? kya use meri yaad ek bar bhi nahi aati ? and she start to hit pllow like he laid beside her and she asked him" bolo arjun bolo !!!kya me itni buri thi ? batao na bolte kyun nahi ?" and again she alert that no body is here and she is alone right now .

Arohi ear elert to hear mobile and she pick up .its her friend shefali . shefali asked " are you coming tonight party ?" and arohi with heavy heart " I don't know ". Shefali with concern " what happen arohi ? are you ok ?" and arohi again like strong woman" yeah I am ok ". And shefali said " I know its difficult for you to come party ,I m not force you ". And arohi with again like she don't feel nothing  and smile fakely" oh come on shefali , its over from 6 months , we are just friends now and its his surprise birthday party so I will come ,don't worry ". Arohi put the mobile side . shefali with irritate told jay " whtever she tried to be happy and strong but I know how muh she hurt "/ and jay said " I tried to patch up but nohing worked and now nothing is happen cuz arjun is already moved with Natasha ". Shefali with fear hold jay's hand and ask " kyat um bhi muje bhul jaoge arjun ki tarah ". And jay sense fear to his heart like shefali and hold her hand " nahi kabhi nahi par socho humara soch ke ye hal he arohi ka kya hal hoga aor wo to aaj bhi wohi he jaha se unka break up hua tha ,arjun to fir bhi aage badh gaya par wo aaj bhi wohi he ". And shefali with anger " I want to kill him . why he take step back ,yar dhundhne se to god bhi mil jata he agar wo thoda aor try karta to sayad ". And jay said "choro aaj uski birthday he ".

Arohi choose one dress for birthday party and put a side . she remind from last 4 years its her duty to arrange his birthday party but now time change . now its not her duty its someone else duty . she always demand commitment from their relation but he always failed . she called him but always pick up when he feel well otherwise who care ? some time he shower too much love and she forget everything . she remind everything one by one ,their first hug , first kiss and everything . she is just like ordinary girl who believe in fairytale and romance .everybody laugh to her but when she introduce arjun ,all mouth shut . she proudly said " he is my prince charming ". Arohi rubbing her forhead with fingure and thot hoe fool she was ? no he is not my prince charming . just the thought of him tightn up her chest with pain . finally at 11:30 pm shefali and all friends to arjun home to give him surprise . arohi's  legs still heavy . she don't even take one step . of course they talk on phone but today may be she met his girl friend face  to face . they enter to elevator . her heart racing fast with restless. Jay , shefali and archie look her and sence nervouseness. Archie put her hand to her shoulder and said " arohi are you ok ". And arohi again with strong lady attitude and smile " yeah I am ok ". But everybody can see the her holding tears in her eyes . finally they reach his home but get surprise cuz Natasha already came with her fiends to give him surprise . everybody gaze change to see jay, archie , shefali and arohi and dhodhu . arjun look them and rush to them . they wish him birthday . arjun hug them all but stop when arohi only raise her hand . cuz she know if she hug him , then diffuclt to move back .

Arohi look into the house and sigh , once she decorate with her love but today everything change . arjun introduce Natasha to everybody . arohi and Natasha look each other pass the smile . arohi noticed she is beautiful , fair , tall . of course she has nice figure and fetures better than her . arohi's heart start to bleeding when she looked arjun and Natasha togahter . everybody is busy to capture pics and hit the dance floor . arohi 's eyes everytime glue on arjun to see that is he still missing her or not ? but she don't cath any expression . suddenly she feel like stranger in the party . she thot to come here with friends its her bad decision. But her all emotions and sorrow break the limit when arjun cut the cake and fed first to Natasha . its last alert for her that now he is not her . he is belong to someone now . she stand and sit where shefali and all sit . her friends noticed her nervousness clearly . shefali asked " do you want some thing ?" arohi hand trembling with pain , she press her lower lips with upper lips just to control her emotions . she don't want to show anybody wht she feeling right now . finally when she feel that now she cant control she said " i'I ..i have to go home you guys enjoy " before they stop her she leave his home .

She press the elevator button and when about to enter in it , she heared familiar voice ,she turn and look arjun behind her . arjun look her and try to calculate her feelings . arjun ask " where are you going ?" for arohi this question is like someone stabbing her heart badly , beside ask "ruk jao mat jao he is asking "where r u going ?" arohi tighten her palm and try to smile like "koi farak nahi padta ": I remember some work so have to go . arjun caught her tears which she hold to her eyes but he don't react cuz he already moved . again arohi disappoint cuz he is not uttering an words to her  . and without uttering a word she leave him there and enter in the elevator . she forget that she come here in her car. She walk on the road with pain . she don't know where she is going .she feeling like someone punch her stomach badly , she stop to see sore of ocean . nobody is here ,she want to scream badly yeah badly like no one can hear her . she want to jump but she is not weak like this . but she want to come out from this frustration , love and all. Finally when she realise now she cant control she scream badly with tears " why ''''me'.. whyyy ,,,,," she look to the sky and scream " why you do this to me ? why coosen me ? I am not so strong like you . I am just a normal human being? Why don't you give me a strong heart like others ? whyyy'.she bent down on the knee and cried in burst . shefali , jay and archie who found arohi from last half hours , they got shocked to see her like this .even they also felt like to cry . jaya and dhondhu from the far stop shefali and arhie and said " let her cry once , us ro lene do sayad yahi achha he uske liye . "

Shefali with heart broken " aesa kyun hua ? humari bhi galti he ? humne kabhi try hi nahi kiya unki prb solv karneki , dost hone ken ate ye humara farz tha ". And jay said " agar pyar sachha hota to ye sab hota hi nahi ".

Afer few minutes they go to near her and give her support to stand . they settled her in car with silently but before they go everybody stop to hear arjun's voice . arjun come and ask" where are you going yaar ?me kabse find kar raha tha . jay and dhondhu starr him silently . arjun feel something fishy and ask " archie , shefali sab kaha he " and jay change his gaze in the car . arjun come near to car and get freeze . after crying too much arohi is not in her sences , her fash mess with the tears , her eyes swallow , she is not able open her eye properly , her body give up cuz of lots of crying but her heart still not give up . arjuns heart skip to see her like this . he open the car door and hold arohi's shoulder and nodded " arohiii" . arohi sences his presence and open her eyes slowly , arjun felt pinch to see her like this , she is totally lost but still try to smile and strong and said " I am ok ,,,I am ok' I am strong ,'you go ,,,,everybody is waitng for you .." now anger flash on arjun's face cuz she is still stubborn and behaving like made by iron and he nodded strongly " you are not going anywhere listen '." He patted her cheeks and said " suna tumne kahi nahi ja rahi ho tum ". It's the last word she heared with closing eyes and she faint in the car .

Next day arohi 's try to open her eyes but still her head is heavy with the pain . without open eyes she try to sit but she felt hand around her waist and she alert . she open eyes and turn to look beside her . her eyes open wide to see arjun who laid besie her wrapping his hand around her and give smile to her . she thot its dream and start to rubbing her eyes but suddenly she felt his touch on her cheeks and arjun said " its not your dream idiot ". How she missed this idiot words to hear from him . her eyes again start to cry but this time arjun pull her to him and give tight hug to her and said" khabar dar agar ek aor aanshu mere birthday pe bahaya he , I am gonna kill you " . she cluth his shirt and ask " par natsha ". And arjun put his fingure on her lips and said " she is my friend not girl friend , yeah I misguide for month and did mistake but aesa koi he hi nahi is duniya me jo tumhari jagah le sake , jo muje galti karne pe dat sake , jo muje bachee ke jesa aehsas dila sake ". And arohi snap his chest " to iska matlab tumhara affair tha Natasha ke sath ". And arjun part and said " tum fir se suru ho gayi ,see tumhari yahi problem he , pata he tumhare liye mene aaj sare plan cancel kiye aor tum hoki " and arohi who is stil in his arms argue" to kya aehsan kar rahe ho ,,, sirf muje tumhari jarurat he kya , tumhe nahi ?" and before their argue continue arjun put his lips to her and kiss her like never come tomorrow and showed her how much he missed her from last 6 months . he part to take breath and said with naughty smile " ab jitni bar sawal karogi me aese hi chup karvaunga ". And arohi smile and hug him .

JAB HUM SOCHTE HE KI AB KUCH NAHI RAHA SAB KHATAM HO GAYA HE SAB TARAF ANDHERA HE TAB BHAGVAN HUME UMMED KI EK KIRAN DETA HE JO SAB KUCH THIK KAR DE ,SIRF HUME USE PEHCHAN NA HOTA HE KI WO UMMED KI KIRAN KONSE ROOP ME HE

" love happens once rest is just life "

Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me 1st,2nd,3rd,4th🀣.RESERVED(rang beranga res)Edited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,what shud i comment. Jst want dis arjun bk.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 I didn't get a spot in the first place - never mind lemme read
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What do i say...? Left me speechless..
I could totally relate it to you-know-whos of our life...wish this wasnt just an os...bt reality...:P

still...ur last line took my heart away..love happens once n rest is life...so true..

Ps-ur day of posting this os is superb...πŸ˜‰
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bloody hell, why are there tears in my eyes now - why am I crying now - damn it jaya, what a superb one - what An emotional one -
I wish this happens today - truly truly - lemme put ghee and sugar in ur mouth -
Beautiful one - hugs to u for this super os on my king k's bday
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ACC TO  wht people are saying i can conclude wht it is..! isnt it wht im thinking?? im nt reading it today den πŸ₯±
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Bloody hell, why are there tears in my eyes now - why am I crying now - damn it jaya, what a superb one - what An emotional one -
I wish this happens today - truly truly - lemme put ghee and sugar in ur mouth -
Beautiful one - hugs to u for this super os on my king k's bday

if happens than i m gonna party and give all upadates in one day
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ghee shakkar from me too jaya..
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os and awesome timing would be happy even if both celebrate his bday together wholeheartedly