Suggestions / Comments

Want a separate section for shows in Star World

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneSmileI want to see a separate section for shows in star world and zee caf where we can discuss about them. I know there is a forum for The Vampire diaries and Supernatural but I don't watch these shows. I would like see a forum where we can discuss shows like Masterchef Australia, How I met your mother, Big Bang theory, White Collar, Dexter etc. It would be great to see that. I know its not easy but if lot of members agree and put forward this suggestion then it is very much possible.
Let me know what do you think? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisoblivious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want a separate section for shows in Star World" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
good idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yeas, I support this too. We need forum for both of these channels too. I know there is international forum, but they are not broadcasted here and we may not exactly know which show airs on which channel in USA. We watch on Star World and Z cafe and we would like to discuss it there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeoblivious.

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Is there a way we can put forward this suggestion? I already requested it at new sections request but no response yet. If other members are also interested pls put forward this suggestion in new section requests. If a lot of members suggest this then the channel moderator will surely take this into consideration.

oblivious.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think there is any other place for requesting. Now I also have posted on the new section request thread.

ForeverSHINee

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
good idea too

ForeverSHINee

S-by-S

Groupbie

S-by-S

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Yeah, that would make sense. Please get back to us Mods!

ForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top