Poll Question :

Yuvi supporting suvi or not supporting like her???

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Don't Know..Can't say
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
what do u think people..is yuvi supporting suvi or he is in the league of non-supporters like her parents...and she is really alone among st her all her closest friends and parents..??? What say ?
After watching Yesterday's episode I think that Tultuli will also start supporting her as Annie gave her whole lecture in the college😆  And by the precap I think Yuvi will support her in her decisions...😉

Originally posted by bhunilu

After watching Yesterday's episode I think that Tultuli will also start supporting her as Annie gave her whole lecture in the college😆  And by the precap I think Yuvi will support her in her decisions...😉

Ok..now my opinion (u must b thinking..ohh crap!!!..ab firse 1-2 para padhne padenge 😆) but yuvi actually never went against her..it gave out some hints though as if he is against her..but he never was..

see like..when he came back..he had a conversation wid rathi..that he has full confidence in her, and she will top even in this course coz of her hardwork and determination but yes he was worried about her..coz she took such a big decision on her own with the fact..that her parents are not helping her...

i don't know this audition call came to her bcoz of yuvi or not..coz its when yuvi came to know about her fee problem..she got a call immediately...but also it might be the case that the guy in the cafe must have been impressed too with the influential talk she gave to him the earlier day..

And lastly..today i want to see if yuvi does something to silence the crowd who r like hell after suvi tuning the guitar at the end moment..if he does something..cheetah u get my word...agle 1-2 episode tak main tumhari koi burai nahi karunga..😆
Originally posted by akshayR

Ok..now my opinion (u must b thinking..ohh crap!!!..ab firse 1-2 para padhne padenge 😆) but yuvi actually never went against her..it gave out some hints though as if he is against her..but he never was..

see like..when he came back..he had a conversation wid rathi..that he has full confidence in her, and she will top even in this course coz of her hardwork and determination but yes he was worried about her..coz she took such a big decision on her own with the fact..that her parents are not helping her...

i don't know this audition call came to her bcoz of yuvi or not..coz its when yuvi came to know about her fee problem..she got a call immediately...but also it might be the case that the guy in the cafe must have been impressed too with the influential talk she gave to him the earlier day..

And lastly..today i want to see if yuvi does something to silence the crowd who r like hell after suvi tuning the guitar at the end moment..if he does something..cheetah u get my word...agle 1-2 episode tak main tumhari koi burai nahi karunga..😆

Yah i actually agree with your each n every words..Yuvi was never against her.
And if Yuvi does something DHAMAAKEDAAR agle 1week u should keep on praising our cheetah😆  YUVI ki Jai ho ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by bhunilu

Yah i actually agree with your each n every words..Yuvi was never against her.
And if Yuvi does something DHAMAAKEDAAR agle 1week u should keep on praising our cheetah😆  YUVI ki Jai ho ðŸ¤£

U know from deep inside my heart..that if not suvi but i want atleast annie, naro to know that yuvi is helping her..or atleast not against her...he doesn't say anything/broke her heart doesn't mean he is against her...u know it really hurts when u hear from suvi/annie/naro when they say everyone left her her stranded..coz i want them to show atleast to the viewers tht yuvi helped her (if he actually did..) and also to annie/naro to come to know about it..so that they don't blame or criticize him all the time
i feel tat he will surely support her...going by his expressions he would always support his topper no matter wat...like he had promised her tat he will be with her at all times...
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

i feel tat he will surely support her...going by his expressions he would always support his topper no matter wat...like he had promised her tat he will be with her at all times...

But u know bura lagta hain when suvi says that no one supported her and all..jab ki yuvi is always dere for her..although he is not telling anything anyone..and unecessary facing blame from naro,suvi and annie just bcoz he broke her heart
Originally posted by akshayR

But u know bura lagta hain when suvi says that no one supported her and all..jab ki yuvi is always dere for her..although he is not telling anything anyone..and unecessary facing blame from naro,suvi and annie just bcoz he broke her heart

haan yar a lot of misunderstanding between them...
yuvi is sporting her ...thought he thought that he is not in love

but is truly respect and accept the friendship between them...that the thing which i like in him...i don't know you other guy's but this is my thinking only...
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

yuvi is sporting her ...thought he thought that he is not in love

but is truly respect and accept the friendship between them...that the thing which i like in him...i don't know you other guy's but this is my thinking only...

Well i also think he is supporting her..but telling it to no one..and thts why no one realizes he is doing all that for her..