Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
It's same with every character. Look at Jazz, it took only two episodes for creatives to ruin such an amazing character. 

Like you, I'm also wishing that Sukirti leaves this show, then I'll happily walk out of this crap fest.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 October 2012 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats the deal with Sahiba (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laimdad

Groupbie

laimdad

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I think the story has not ended for Sahiba and Daljeet. First, during Sahiba and Ranveer's first wedding when she went to the temple they showed Sahiba and Daljeet praying together. I think this was to represent that their destinies are tied together. 

Second, while she is happy to be back with Ranveer I don't think she has gotten over seeing him with another girl early (this has created distrust in her for Ranveer). So, reservedness is not baseless as suggested. I think eventually she will find out about Jazz and this will be the end of Sahiba and Ranveer. 

Lastly, is Ranveer's thirst for money which will lead him to marry Jazz. 

Just my observations. 

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
she needs some time...all these days she had waited to meet ranveer and in this process she had started to bond with daljeet...and now with the return of renveer she can see things clearer...before she used to think ranveer is all that she wants...but now that she's with ran she realizes she had grown fond of daljeet! :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.