Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Note:This is  going to be a long essay so just bear with meSmile

Before starting my rants,let me state that out of all characters,Sahiba is myfav.Dont ask me the reason ,I myself don't know.Maybe because  I love Ekta and they say love is blind.LOLFurther  Sahiba is a far cry from all typical leading ladies,she is brash,not someone who would suffer humiliation silently,ready to fight with anyone who insults her.

But lately I have been hugely disappointed by Sahiba.Not because she left Daljeet,not because she left her family & hurt everyone but because she cant decide what she wants from her life.

Every character in this show,no matter how spoilt,manipulative they are at least know whom they love.Yesterday,we saw Ranveer's possessiveness  when he said" Sahiba was mine,is mine and will be mine".Daljeet  and Jazz  are also crazy about their respective love.But what about Sahiba?Whom do u love lady?WHOM????

When you were with Daljeet u chanted Ranveer's name as if there is no tomorrow,and when u are  finally with  Ranveer u aren't leaving a single chance to drop in Daljeet's name every now and then.If you are so madly in love with Ranvir and still not aware of his true colors whats stopping you from loving him wholeheartedly?Or do u want to say that u have suddenly realized ur love for Daljit?Are u MENTAL  Sahiba(I mean cvs).

Going with Ranvir was the right decision because Sahiba was never a sacrificial mahan lady and she always put her interest before others.It was well in sync with Sahiba's character.But what bugs me most is she isnt happy with Ranvir for no proper reason.
Of all characters u had ,CVs u chose to destroy Sahiba so much so that its beyond repair now.HOW  can u becaome SO CARELESS  with your protagonist?
Just hoping that,earlier rumors of Ekta leaving the show become true,so that I can stop watching this mindless crap.For now I have become a yoyo,cant watch becoz it doesnt reasonate with my logic,cant quit bcoz dont want to miss Ekta.

Ekta put me out  of this misery and just quit this show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786lotus1963liipsaJulieD..Khushi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats the deal with Sahiba" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
With this assasination of Sahiba,I come to think is it a common zee tv trend that they make most of their leading ladies bimbos(i wont name the serials better visit their forums and see for urselfWink)
Look at SP(star +) 's leads i.e. Khusi,Sandhya,Manvi,Pratigya you just name any1..how beautiful their characters are..strong,confident,dedicated,loyal,caring,loving and most importantly they have a clear vision of what exactly they want to do.SP gives so much of importance to its heroines and their characters are etched with utmost care.No wonder SP sits pretty on TRP charts with so many shows within top 10 whereas zee tv is nowhere to be seen.The main reason is zee doesnt treat its leding ladies with respect,so audience respond back with low trps.

I was thinking to write a petetion regarding improvement of characters but realised that they are already 1 month ahead of schedule so the damage would be already done.seems no stopping this serial from going down to drain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nafisarsuvarnaawtliipsa

liipsa

liipsa

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Wow brilliantly written postClap

although i wanted Sahiba to stay with daljit bt it seemed logical when she chose to go with ranvir.but now i cant understand whats stopping her from being happy?

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

When both of you realize that for Sahiba, it's always "self before everything else", then why this ambiguity over why she is not happy with Ranveer right now? Is not the answer self-evident? In fact, had Sahiba been shown to be happy with Ranveer, THAT would have looked contrary to her character.  As I had written in some other thread yesterday, Sahiba is a great "value maximizer." At the beginning of the story, she had no one to compare Ranveer with. Ranveer for her, at that time, was a perfect man-cum-superman-cum various other things rolled into one. Now having lived with Daljeet, she has obviously noticed that there are guys far better than Ranveer, and in fact, a perfect guy happens to be her legal husband!! Hence, the confusion in her mind now, is Ranveer the best deal for her? If she is to try & return to Daljeet some day in future, I highly doubt it would be b'coz she'll find her "inner voice" torturing her too much for shattering Daljeet & his family, but simply b'coz her sharp mind would have told her by then that having lived with Daljeet for so many days, it's gonna be difficult for her to be happy with Ranveer all her life. It will be simple for her to see this b'coz now, unlike at the beginning of the story, she has someone to compare Ranveer with, her husband Daljeet who also happens to be a thorough gentleman in every sense of the word. That would be in keeping with her character shown so far.

All this, of course, has no bearing on the basic fact that Sahiba(i.e. Ekta) is extremely beautiful, & heart & soul of the show, who makes this show worth watching. Smile         

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I AGREE,

Nafisar

Groupbie

Nafisar

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
If this serial turns out to be like HDDS then it will break me all over again, even if I stop watching the serial I am bound to here from others about it :( I peronsonally think that these CV's should catch a wake up as in todays times TV serials or even Movies are supposed to be made realistic if one wants a blockbuster or to top the charts.
Did you ever here of people in love from childhood and maybe seperate fromchildhood then seperate for some reason be it varsity or even a job abroad fall out of love with a person that helps them as they are away from their loved ones.Can you for eg move from Mumbai to Dehli or even South Africa and stop loving the person whom you dreamt of marrying all your life, does distance make people fall in love with some else? No. Well if you cheap and can't stay without a man then you will fall for someone in every city if you do't have a man with you. And if someone loves you you don't have to love back and if you decide to marry that person because he made sacrifices for you then its Just a Compromise. Do you think you will ever be happy, you will always say but if I married the guy that I loved then maybe life would be different? The bottom line is you don't stop loving someone and start loving the next because the latter made more sacrifises for you. Love is not how much you do for someone but what you feel for someone.
Sorry if I sounded rude but it pisses me of when TV passes the wrong messages to the youth of today.
Love is the most beautiful thing in the world and I for sure don't think it must be compromised in the slightest of ways.
And love is blind you can change the one you love Raveer if he starts to stray You don't abandoned him and if you ever loved him you should know what he wants in life and help hime achieve things together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nestea

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisar

If this serial turns out to be like HDDS then it will break me all over again, even if I stop watching the serial I am bound to here from others about it :( I peronsonally think that these CV's should catch a wake up as in todays times TV serials or even Movies are supposed to be made realistic if one wants a blockbuster or to top the charts.
Did you ever here of people in love from childhood and maybe seperate fromchildhood then seperate for some reason be it varsity or even a job abroad fall out of love with a person that helps them as they are away from their loved ones.Can you for eg move from Mumbai to Dehli or even South Africa and stop loving the person whom you dreamt of marrying all your life, does distance make people fall in love with some else? No. Well if you cheap and can't stay without a man then you will fall for someone in every city if you do't have a man with you. And if someone loves you you don't have to love back and if you decide to marry that person because he made sacrifices for you then its Just a Compromise. Do you think you will ever be happy, you will always say but if I married the guy that I loved then maybe life would be different? The bottom line is you don't stop loving someone and start loving the next because the latter made more sacrifises for you. Love is not how much you do for someone but what you feel for someone.
Sorry if I sounded rude but it pisses me of when TV passes the wrong messages to the youth of today.
Love is the most beautiful thing in the world and I for sure don't think it must be compromised in the slightest of ways.
And love is blind you can change the one you love Raveer if he starts to stray You don't abandoned him and if you ever loved him you should know what he wants in life and help hime achieve things together.
wow,i agree..lovely

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I am getting rather tired of Sahiba. She's GOT what she wanted - Ranveer! Now she's minging about what she voluntarily left! That being Daljeet and his dull life. (If she really doesn't want that gorgeous Ranveer-move aside! Let Jazz have him :-) ) 2b honest her character seems 2 have been neutered. Where's the spark, the fire she used 2 have?! Grr!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.